126,405 ToD and I died wooom wooom

Arenas
Title think a lot of us will just die instantly to only check what we died from latter this season.

https://imgur.com/a/2Y6cmSP

83,161 damage (43,244 ) overkill.

Was in a group of people so wasn't sure how I died. I was about to shockwave everyone and it said release lol.
You had 7 seconds to press any defensive you wanted to, but instead you failed to do so then complain about ToD being OP, when the only reason you died is because you have zero awareness.
09/04/2018 01:38 PMPosted by Sauls
You had 7 seconds to press any defensive you wanted to, but instead you failed to do so then complain about ToD being OP, when the only reason you died is because you have zero awareness.

I said I was in a group of people. I literally just got out of a rogue stun. after a lock fear. My defensive is also on a 4min CD Sherlock!! ( which needs to change my defensive is so bad )

Sigh....
Outplayed
this guy stinks lol
09/04/2018 01:41 PMPosted by Rhomasx
Outplayed

Yea.... clearly.... At least it wasn't a 110k Sherukenenene toss.
09/04/2018 01:40 PMPosted by Abombanation
09/04/2018 01:38 PMPosted by Sauls

I said I was in a group of people. I literally just got out of a rogue stun. after a lock fear. My defensive is also on a 4min CD Sherlock!! ( which needs to change my defensive is so bad )

Sigh....
Lol k
09/04/2018 01:42 PMPosted by Sauls
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Sigh....
Lol k

You are saying this is fine? It really isn't. It should hit for like 20k not 120k.

Also my 4 min defensive that does nothing isn't gonna help much please buff that thing.
Reading this and seeing who it happened to made me smile.
09/04/2018 01:45 PMPosted by Jdpp

Don't worry I am sure a 90k Rogue toss crit or 120k ToD is coming your way. It's going around.

What happens to me is irrelevant. It is your guys PvP season lol. I just casually play this thing :)
Its literally not blizzards fault you have 0 awareness just saying, ToD isnt a problem.
ya abomb get some awareness next time
09/04/2018 01:47 PMPosted by Sauls
ToD isnt a problem.

That is 1/10 on troll attempt and I expect better.
Even if I bust my defensives that’d still be like 90k lmao
My ToD hits disc priests for like 30k only with there 30% passive dmg reduc imagine if u press one defensive
09/04/2018 01:48 PMPosted by Myracle
ya abomb get some awareness next time

Yea next time I will be aware enough to bend over and say hit me with your best shot.
09/04/2018 01:46 PMPosted by Abombanation
I just casually play this thing :)

21k forum posts about prot pvp doesn't scream casual.
09/04/2018 01:52 PMPosted by Rezuz
My ToD hits disc priests for like 30k only with there 30% passive dmg reduc imagine if u press one defensive

Guess you need to work on your ToD game then seems like it is weak sauce to the 126k+ out there. You should be hitting a priest with 30% for 88k.
09/04/2018 01:49 PMPosted by Abombanation
09/04/2018 01:47 PMPosted by Sauls
ToD isnt a problem.

That is 1/10 on troll attempt and I expect better.
Being in a guild called serious PvP but being 2k, Lol. You must really have awareness to be stuck 2k.
09/04/2018 01:45 PMPosted by Jdpp

I had the same reaction. Yeah it's broken but as long as Abom doesn't get to have fun it is fine by me!