[RP] Fall of the God Emperor

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
Let's turn a page on all that nonsense.

Thank you to my supporters I'm sorry you had to witness that pettiness, I think we can all agree that it was the best RP story presented so far in BfA.

PS: Nobody has figured out the twist to the story and it's great.
09/06/2018 07:01 PMPosted by Blom
PS: Nobody has figured out the twist to the story and it's great.

Plot twist: I'm not actually rarted, I was trolling you guys the whole time!!!

epic meme Blom!
Why is everyone giving Blom a hard time? After all, he’s not the author...

09/04/2018 07:52 PMPosted by Blom
*A blood stain obscures the authors name*

Perhaps this is another story by Stablemare or Horde propaganda to incite revenge on someone who did not actually die?
09/06/2018 08:18 PMPosted by Hyperion

Perhaps this is another story by Stablemare or Horde propaganda to incite revenge on someone who did not actually die?

I wouldnt trust a guy that wont even admit that a sexual predator led his guild for 6 months
09/07/2018 09:41 AMPosted by Zélyth
09/06/2018 08:18 PMPosted by Hyperion

I wouldnt trust a guy that wont even admit that a sexual predator led his guild for 6 months
Proceed.
09/07/2018 10:41 AMPosted by Xeer
Proceed.

Yes, please do.

If you have proof, post it.
you guys aren't talking about spartanics and d7 are ya?
09/07/2018 12:44 PMPosted by Agrar
you guys aren't talking about spartanics and d7 are ya?

Classic Agrar rofl!
If it pisses off the tin pot emperor, then keep going, imo.
Did
I
Call
Your
Bluff?
If you actually did look into what Acadian did to multiple women in your guild, then im sure that the screenshots of twitter dms and whispers have been shown to you. It’s not my problem if you cant be bothered to accept the reality of it, but it makes you seem like an absolute jack*ss.

Deaz made AV, yes your original guild, into a community people enjoyed being apart of. You’ve destroyed that rep and replaced it with this bs denial complex.

It’s disappointing. Do better. Grow up.
/rant
09/07/2018 08:38 PMPosted by Zélyth
Acadian

ACADIAN?!

LOL

Nobody ever told me it was him. I barely knew him and he wasn't GM.

You guys are so melodramatic.
PS: https://imgur.com/n8vl4Jl

You should still post what he said though, I would like to know how serious it actually was. Let me get a twitter link or something.
I look forward to reading it in the morning.

Be Best.
Blom, if you would not come off as being such a jackus. People would forget things like that but you get on here and show what a huge horses rear you are and they will tear you to pieces. WSB may have been the alliances nightmare but they were our (Emerald Dreams) nightmare.

As long as you make posts as you did, you will always be the outsider here. You will not make a name for yourself, at least not a good name, by attacking Emerald Dreamers.
09/07/2018 08:38 PMPosted by Zélyth

It’s disappointing. Do better. Grow up.