I've fallen in love with this expansion.

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
09/02/2018 05:07 PMPosted by Seqqx
You, your account and everything you stand for screams “ i am a joke “ so i ll take your post as one. BFA is the second worst expansion after WoD that’s it period

Your actually mental. Bfa is awesome.
indeed
Noooooooooooooo! A positive thread! I'm melting.. I'm meeeeelting.
09/02/2018 05:09 PMPosted by Ahhsatan
is this a paid announcement?

No, it's one person's opinion about their experiences in Battle for Azeroth.

Quite frankly, it's a breath of fresh air to read some posivity after the countless crying, whining and complaining threads that flood the forum left and right.

Some people actually do enjoy the game, the content, the feel, look and sounds of it.

Constructive feedback is nice, but most of the complaint threads are demanding, Give me this, give me that, I don't want to work for rewards, wahhhh" in nature. I'll take these kinds of threads any day of the week to that incessant whining.
09/02/2018 05:20 PMPosted by Glaivedancer
I'll take these kinds of threads any day of the week to that incessant whining.

Two thumbs up!
09/02/2018 04:54 PMPosted by Hipsterdufus
I'm digging the scenery and music.

Is that weird that those two things are the real stand out....the rest is just a kind of re-skin in essence?

That's kind of how MMO's work. We're grinding, gearing, leveling, and doing the thing all over again. Stories, environments, and musics all change though, and this expansion has been stellar in all three categories.
I'd say Tiragarde is best questing experience I've had in WoW. Drustvar was a lot of fun and it's all kind of a notable slide down from there.
You, your account and everything you stand for screams “ i am a joke “ so i ll take your post as one. BFA is the second worst expansion after WoD that’s it period

After reading this from you, it's no shock that just glancing at your posting history that I ran across this:

Im so EXPLETETIVE sick of these retarded azerite armor pieces ... holy hell dude give us a weapon for once

You sound like you're probably no older than 12 or 13 years old using words that only a child would.

Grow up.

LFR is coming out soon along with m+ so you can do some sub +10 there and have some casual fun.
Same, with the exception of Azerite pieces. Could use some work, at the very least not have to have multiple pieces if you play more than one spec but besides that I've loved the breath of fresh air.

But a positive thread, on Sunday?
Madness.
09/02/2018 05:08 PMPosted by Goliathus
This expac is so good that I have cancelled my sub NEVER to return.

If I felt this way I would have just done it and bailed. So, I'm sure you'll be missed.
09/02/2018 04:48 PMPosted by Mïnerva
This expansion has largely been positive for me and I think this has been a great start. I'm hoping that blizzard keeps up the momentum with more content like this in the future.

For those of us who are largely without a lot do in our lives who maybe disabled or under poor circumstances this expansion has given us a lot to do and a lot to look forward too. I'm happy that i've been given the opportunity to play this expansion. It's well crafted. The world feels alive. The music has been great with theme's that really complement the surroundings. My favorite dungeon so far as been THE MOTHERLODE and Siege of Boralus! The dungeons have been actually challenging, fun and rewarding which is all you could ever ask for! Island expeditions are a great way to kill time when you're bored and want to do something 'fun' with your friends as opposed to grinding another dungeon or another WQ.

So thank you blizzard. This was well worth the wait. Thank you for keeping the delay from Legion to BFA as short as you did and hopefully this trend will continue into the future. Looking forward to Uldir next week!

Couldnt agree more. Im loving this expac. It can be a bit overwhelming at times, but thats a good thing. The dungeons are some of the best Ive seen and the story arcs for every zone are mind blowing. Great job!
I love the Puget Sound-like feel of Kul Tiras.
Thanks for the positivity. So much whinning and complains now adays, I wonder where all the good old "how to overcome" or "how to do better threads" went.
Most of the thread i read is that everyone just want to lower the difficulty and spamming toxicity

I love BFA so far. Can't wait for the story to unfold. Glad u enjoy it too
While I like the aesthetics, the music and certain stories, the overabundance of strong female leadership is starting to wear thin. It wouldn't be so bad, if they didn't make most of the males look like dinguses. I am for strong women leaders, but balance guys, balance.

So outside of a few sour notes, the rest of the piece is worth playing.
Overall I think it's pretty good. I'm not a huge fan of Azerite gear and I'm hoping there will be changes there but after being dissapointed in Survival Hunter in Legion, this version of it is much better. I'm really loving my class. Very excited for Mythic +'s and Raiding over the next couple of days.
09/02/2018 05:22 PMPosted by Shadina
09/02/2018 04:54 PMPosted by Hipsterdufus
I'm digging the scenery and music.

Is that weird that those two things are the real stand out....the rest is just a kind of re-skin in essence?

That's kind of how MMO's work. We're grinding, gearing, leveling, and doing the thing all over again. Stories, environments, and musics all change though, and this expansion has been stellar in all three categories.

Agreed. I’ll wait until the final patch to levy judgment in terms of comparing to other expansions. However, so far I’m 7 on a 10 scale. It feels just the right amount of tension and epic without being overdone nor being non-compelling.
Everything to do with art direction is fantastic. Characters, monsters, setting, atmosphere, music.

Setpiece and encounter design is also good, at least for dungeons and the world (I'm a proponent of scaling, deal with it). The jury is still out for the raid.

The story is the most engaging its ever been (it does not necessarily make it good, but how present and involving it is regardless is certainly an improvement). It's also refreshing to have some mystery as to what we'll be doing in six months' time.

The systems design is abysmal. Azerite is a poor replacement for artifacts and legendaries. Our baseline spells and talents got pruned again. Island Expeditions are a wash. Warfronts probably won't fare any better. Alliance seems to be deserting Warmode in droves, and Warmode rewards are trivial.

Final summary is that despite the art and encounters being great, it's systems that keep an MMO going past the first few weeks. In that regard, soon we should see whether BfA is the next WoD or the next Legion.
Man you cry baby trolls .... Y'all would be crying even harder if blizzard released everything at the start of bfa

Trolling the trolls makes you the anti-hero troll as well. Let's face it, the demeanor expressed isn't positive enough to be a proper white knight.

Entitled little babies who need something to cry about cause chances are their real life is trash so they come on a games forums to whine to feel important

And you feel entitled to insult others based on their opinion of the game, how shallow does that appear?