343 lock lf guild raiding 7pm+ PST

Guild Recruitment
dis
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

Currently we are not recruiting any new raiders for our core, but we are happy to offer a home to any new and old players.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Heya, I don't know if you're looking for either faction but,

<Cutting Corners> is a newly formed guild recruiting experienced players for mythic progression. Recently formed by a group of cutting edge members, <CC> is looking to clear content in BFA with an efficient and fun raid team.

Currently we're looking for ranged dps AND healers to fill up the roster, but will consider all exceptional applicants.

Time's and days are 8pm-11pm EST on Thursdays/Sundays

For any questions add our btags,

Diago#1887
Homer#1186
If you are looking to raid from 9PM-12AM PST T/th/sun then message me

Hamfull#1538
Have a Horde guild on Illidan looking for DPS, if you're willing to faction and server change. We raid Tues, Fri, Sat 20:00 - 00:00 PST. Check us out here https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20768456728
<Brain on GCD>is a fresh startup guild for bfa located on Kil'jaeden. We are currently Lf 1 lock atm. We are all ex hardcore raiders. Our roster consists of all ex top 1-50 us raiders and we are all 99% parsers previous tiers. We got tired of raiding the long hours and alts and decided to make a 9 hour a week 3 day guild thats still competitive. If interested add me on btag capernaum#1930
<Big Bad Crits> is a US-Horde guild located on Area-52. We formed at the beginning of BFA and is are made up of former Cutting Edge players that wish to push the current content as far as possible. We hope to succeed at the highest level of gameplay. No, not just succeed, dominate. We are a new guild, but we hope to smack the competition like Chris Brown. We plan to get into mythic raiding by second tier as our roster fills with heroic raid content on farm. Mythic+ is also going to be a big part of our guild, our main five man roster will be going into keys hard and looking to sell carries as quickly as possible. Big Bad Crits has a lot of potential but we need a competitive roster of mythic ready players to push content with us!

Recruitment:

DPS:
Lock,Balance,Ret

All exceptional dps are welcome to apply for a trial phase.

Raid Times:
Thursday - 7 - 11pm PST
Fri - 7 - 11pm PST

Even if your class is not listed above we are accepting all exceptional players and casuals for leveling.

Please apply here https://goo.gl/G4sdr7
It is a short application and will speed things up for everyone if you take the 2 minutes to fill it out before messaging!

Contacts:
DatBoi#11247
[A](Wyrmrest Accord) <House Brighthammer> is looking to round out its raid team for Uldir and beyond. We would like to add a warlock to our family at this time.

We raid Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday 7 - 10 PM PST. We are a semi-casual AOTC guild, and prefer to progress in raids with a team of people we enjoy spending time with, and who are willing to work together. We require Discord, DBM Timer, 18 points in HoA, and 340N/350H ilvl for Uldir progression.

We do Mythic Dungeons, world content, achievements, mount hunting, and sometimes PvP together whenever possible in our non-raid times.

I would love to have a chat with you and set up a trial if Brighthammer seems like it would suit your needs. I am usually online in game between 10 AM and 10 PM PST and can be reached at Aristiri#1425.
<Constructive Criticism> on Area 52 is a late night raiding guild with one goal in mind, Cutting Edge; we are looking for a handful of DPS to bolster our roster.

Raid times:
Tuesday, 12am - 3am (est); 9pm - 12am (pst)
Wednesday, 12am - 3am (est); 9pm - 12am (pst)
Thursday, 12am - 3am (est); 9pm - 12am (pst)

Currently seeking:
DPS:
High Priority- Monk, Balance Druid, Hunter
Med Priority- Warrior, Shaman, Demon Hunter, Paladin, Mage, Feral Druid, Death Knight
Low Priority- Rogue, Warlock, Priest
Healers: Shaman, Druid

Any DPS w/ healing or tank OS is strongly preferred.

Battle Tags:
Austin0nfire#1376
Fancysquirrl#1885