Ret Pally looking for Raiding Guild

Dentarg and Whisperwind
My old guild up-rooted and left the server. I wasn't interested in leaving so now I'm in the market for a new guild. I've been playing since Cata and I have AOTC achievements from Tomb and Argus. I've been active and participated with every guild I've been in and I'm experienced with heroic raiding.

I hope to hear from you soon!
Are you open to coming to the horde? If so check us out here:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767558945
Legionnaires of Whisperwind is Recruiting For Our Uldir Raid Team.(3/8N) We Raid On Tues, Wed & Thurs Nights From 9pm-11pm every week and Do Mythic/Mythic+ Guild Groups Nightly.We use Discord. Tanks are to have Mics to be able to speak back and forth, others optional as long as you can hear.

Recruitment Needs For Raiding:
Heals: Resto Shaman, Holy Priest, Holy Paladin
Tanks: Guardian Druid, BM Monk, DH
Melee Dps: All
Ranged Dps: Warlock: Destruc/Afflic, Elemental Shaman, Balance Druid, Mage: Fire/Arcane

We can always use extra tanks and heals for when someone can't show up for that night, for those that wish to raid but cannot commit 100%. Food & Flasks Will Be Provided Each Raid. Free Repair always.

We're always open to people that are just looking for a friendly environment for a home. We have a good time. Mature,Adult Semi-Casual Raiding Guild.

Please note. We're not a hardcore or mythic raiding guild but we do strive for AOTC progression.

We are also recruiting PvPers for Fun warfront groups and RBG's, 2vs2, 3vs3 and so on, please contact our PvP coordinator: Hordeslayer...

One More thing: FOR THE ALLIANCE!!!!
add my battletag: MamaWolf#1535 and we will talk..
Hope to hear from you soon.. Have a Great Day!!!!
If you're still looking man.... We could use a few good ppl.

We are currently 8/8n, 7/8h, 1/8m

Hit me up

Nali#11714
Put your frozen boots by the fire! <Pretty Boys of Coldridge> LF serious raiders to fill our 6/8 Heroic Progression pushing into Mythic progression! Our raid times are Sun-Tuesday 7 central Time What are you waiting for its cold out there!
Hello there, my name is Nightmere and our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting Healer and dps positions for Uldir and further content in BFA. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is progressing in heroic and have hopes to getting into mythic once we reach enough people!

*Our current progression*
- 8/8N Uldir-
- 5/8H Uldir-

*Our raid times*

- Tuesday Optional Alt/Main run. 11pm EST - Until we clear it.
- Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

*Looting system* : RC loot council, with any personal loot people don't need and can trade.

*Server* : Whisperwind/ Dentarg- Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

*What we're looking for*
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :
- Enchanted -
- Gem slots filled -
- Food -
- Flasks -
- Potions -

*Recruiting Classes*
- Holy Palidin / Ret paladin -
- Disc Priest -
- Hunter -
- Enhance Shaman -
Spec not excluded to exceptional players.

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411