Shell Games Need to Go

General Discussion
Prev 1 15 16 17 24 Next
I can easily see this. ADD is a !@#$%. Sometimes I go for a world quest and next thing I know I'm off gathering cause I ran across a string of herbs/ore.
09/06/2018 09:57 AMPosted by Grouchadin
two hours.....two hours of my day yesterday were spent completing the three shell game world quests on the map. It is absurd for Blizzard to give us three of these and not one of each. I simply do not have the time and frankly nor the patience for this. And before you say something asinine like "they are easy" or "git gud" let me just remind you that there are millions of people that play this game and not everyone has the ability to do these activities as fast as you do. So no, I will not "git gud", get used to it and I hope someone from Blizz will read this and will understand a change is needed to accommodate a large group of players which the abundance of this type of WQ effects.

Get an addon that will do it for you like all the ones from legion, did people actually track those barrels?
It's a 4x4 grid, If you simply picked the first shell, then the second, and then the first and the third and continued with that pattern until you matched all shells you could complete the game in about 2 minutes with no memory required, assuming you got very unlucky and the matching shell was always the last one you could pick.
09/06/2018 10:07 AMPosted by Grouchadin
I mean there are what 25 possible combinations to click through for each item? Not to mention the game is arranged in a way such that it is easy to forget if you already tried one combination. For one game I could easily try 100+ combinations.
Sunday isn't here yet...
I'd rather have the shell game or the maze than the turtles made it to the water honestly lol
If the OP is serious then I am mystified how it would take anyone 2 hours to complete those games. They tame me on average 5 min and that is if I am watching tv or drinking soda while clicking on them. These turtle quests are awesome as well as easy and quick. 2 hours seriously?
The shell game is the least annoying of the turtle WQs.
Pen and paper might help.

Not being sarcastic.
two hours.....two hours of my day yesterday were spent completing the three shell game world quests on the map. It is absurd for Blizzard to give us three of these and not one of each. I simply do not have the time and frankly nor the patience for this. And before you say something asinine like "they are easy" or "git gud" let me just remind you that there are millions of people that play this game and not everyone has the ability to do these activities as fast as you do. So no, I will not "git gud", get used to it and I hope someone from Blizz will read this and will understand a change is needed to accommodate a large group of players which the abundance of this type of WQ effects.

Get gud.

Write down on a piece of paper what each shell is if you have memory issues.

Or stop doing them.
09/06/2018 02:17 PMPosted by Driggins
Get an addon that will do it for you like all the ones from legion, did people actually track those barrels?
I did. Wasn't difficult, I just had to actually look at my screen and not streaming video for a few seconds after I clicked the button. The pattern puzzle was more difficult as it automatically went to the next without interaction. I had to keep my eyes on that screen for a longer period of time. The shell game is only a split second at a time after clicking.

But for the OP, these addons exist. Get one.
How can you have so much trouble with something a 5 year old can do in 2 minutes?
How is anyone forced to do wqs?
Personally, I find them relaxing, especially if it’s in one of their settlements because of the music.
are you by chance, retarded?
The shell game is my favorite world quest. It's a totally chill couple minutes. How the hell it took you two hours, even with travel, completely mystifies me when it's literally a game made for elementary school children.

How does it take more than 2 minutes? You could just randomly click and get it that quick. Seriously, my record is like 20 seconds.
Why so much negativity?

So what if he might find these challenging ....?

Instead of jumping on the hate wagon, how about providing some helpful tips.

Seriously.
09/06/2018 10:00 AMPosted by Grouchadin
Please, can we just have a productive discussion.

Sure, right after you go over, in minute detail, how you managed to only complete three world quests over a span of two hours.
09/06/2018 02:39 PMPosted by Hipsterdufus
Why so much negativity?

So what if he might find these challenging ....?

Instead of jumping on the hate wagon, how about providing some helpful tips.

Seriously.

If he finds them challenging, he could just skip them.

Because we're not forced to do anything. He has within himself the power to do what he wants.