I literally benched myself...

Druid
feelsbadblizz... feelsbad

most likely going to let this sub run off.... i cant shake off my shame and embarrasement.... if any other ferals are having positive results... let me know but right now... i lost all my drive to finish uldir.
09/05/2018 05:29 PMPosted by Unbelievable

most likely going to let this sub run off.... i cant shake off my shame and embarrasement.... if any other ferals are having positive results... let me know but right now... i lost all my drive to finish uldir.

I'm starting to really not enjoy my druid very much so I'm going to level a frost mage to start working on.
09/05/2018 05:47 PMPosted by Morigann

I'm starting to really not enjoy my druid very much so I'm going to level a frost mage to start working on.

i rate not give blizz that win... they only way theyll learn is if we talk with our wallets... i dont have the time or patience to reroll.... every DPS class should be viable... getting rejected from M+ and embarrassed in raids... no excuses.
I am so energy starved ,it's darn impossible to keeps up my bleeds . 14-18% of a boss fight I spend auto attacking . I was told it would get better . im i lvl 330, it's no better ! going to re-roll my frost dk
Leveled and geared my feral/guardian druid to 338 first. Instant regret, even with 26% haste (before the nerf).

Switched to this rogue and am now much happier with gameplay, even with far-from-optimal stats on my gear. And I do more damage to boot.
Couldn't handle how bad feral is in PVP and PVE, say hello to my new main. The monk.
09/05/2018 11:10 PMPosted by Brewphaze
Couldn't handle how bad feral is in PVP and PVE, say hello to my new main. The monk.

Whats WW like now? i use to main it in MOP with my druid (played all the time so had 2 mains i spent equal time on).
09/05/2018 05:55 PMPosted by Niemand
Leveled and geared my feral/guardian druid to 338 first. Instant regret, even with 26% haste (before the nerf).

Switched to this rogue and am now much happier with gameplay, even with far-from-optimal stats on my gear. And I do more damage to boot.

Same here. For the all reasons I've stated over and over -- ferals are the 4th tier rogue, but far far below the other rogues.

We're not supposed to be crappy rogues.

We're supposed to be a hybrid class that can heal/tank/dps. Since they made the 45 talent line a choice between all 3 -- they effectively destroyed feral as a hybrid class.

And being energy starved with weak bleeds and damage -- yeah that's been this entire xpac.
Boomy here I feel the same way.. I'm a lot higher Ilvl than most people I group with and yet I'm the bottom of the barrel.
I'm gonna be working on gearing my warlock or something. Anything has to feel better then feeling like I hit for next to nothing even with doing everything in my power to do the best dps I can. Then I watch other classes more or less faceroll and easily out damage anything I can pull off. Every once in a while I get lucky and can be at the 2nd to top dps for aoe but that is very briefly lived.
I like to have an rDPS and mDPS option. I tried very hard to enjoy the current iteration of Feral, but it's just straight up not fun to play.

I can deal with bad numbers if the spec is still mechanically enjoyable to play... but current Feral, for me, is not fun at all.

I leveled my Demon Hunter as my melee option.

I'm disappointed.
09/06/2018 03:09 AMPosted by Shinzetsue
09/05/2018 11:10 PMPosted by Brewphaze

Whats WW like now? i use to main it in MOP with my druid (played all the time so had 2 mains i spent equal time on).

It's been great for me. I'm barely 320 and tanking is almost snoozy. DPS is VERY strong, especially when people clump up in BG's. Knocking down disc priests a couple pegs is a very satisfying feeling.
How about post logs and let us look at them? This post is useless and anecdotal otherwise.

Feral is definitely in need of a buff, but it's not so bad that it's worth quitting for. Especially considering it's VERY likely we will get buffed this or next week.

And it's certainly not lower than tanks like you mentioned in your other post.

I guarantee a large part of your problem is talents, gear, or play.
This thread is bumming me out.
09/05/2018 05:51 PMPosted by Unbelievable
09/05/2018 05:47 PMPosted by Morigann

i rate not give blizz that win... they only way theyll learn is if we talk with our wallets... i dont have the time or patience to reroll.... every DPS class should be viable... getting rejected from M+ and embarrassed in raids... no excuses.

Someone has to be at the bottom. Now I will say a few specs are kinda low and stay fairly low on the DPS meters.

Feral, S priests, Fire mages Demo/Destro locks. But Blizzard needs to see the numbers so they can change it. Not whinefest/ragequit posts.
09/06/2018 07:39 AMPosted by Kierafangs
Boomy here I feel the same way.. I'm a lot higher Ilvl than most people I group with and yet I'm the bottom of the barrel.

You need better azurite traits. We're balanced around streaking stars and lunar shrapnel now. If you dont have pieces stacked with that you will be competing with tanks for dps.

Switched to this rogue and am now much happier with gameplay, even with far-from-optimal stats on my gear. And I do more damage to boot.[/quot

[quote="207672282941"]Leveled and geared my feral/guardian druid to 338 first. Instant regret, even with 26% haste (before the nerf).

Same here, I do still play my druid occasionally as Balance in case it starts to feel better but I'm not sure that I could go back, Rogue is mechanically more interesting and sound.
09/06/2018 10:05 AMPosted by Cousinjrad
09/06/2018 07:39 AMPosted by Kierafangs

You need better azurite traits. We're balanced around streaking stars and lunar shrapnel now. If you dont have pieces stacked with that you will be competing with tanks for dps.

I feel like it's the other way around, we aren't actually balanced and those two traits went under the radar which make the spec feel serviceable damage-wise.

Thinking of doing the same. No joking.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition and Dragon Quest 11 just came out a few days ago.
Red Dead Redemption 2 in October.
Hi is this where the cats who've fallen from grace are coming to hang out?

Yesterday I had to bite the bullet and swapped Savage Roar for Sabertooth for the first time in... Well, forever. Hundreds of days /played as a raiding feral druid and I've never had to use this lazy talent, but what other choice do I have when our strongest option is to run energy starved with an unrewarding and weakened Jagged Wounds + Bloodtalons build?

It feels like I've become more of a high-mobility utility class than anything else. You want roots? Stuns? Anyone want a Typhoon or Hibernate? Hang on Tank, let me taunt that mob away so our healers can keep up, you won't miss my 7k dps since the demon hunters are doubling it anyhow.

Here's another good one.
* Applying for Groups *
Leader: "what spec are you?"
Me: "Feral"
*Denied*
I should just start lying to people.

Then there's the poor Rebirth change... Did you know it's faster to shift to Bear Form and eat a global for an instant BR than it is to hard cast it in Cat Form?

I really hope the upcoming class tuning this week makes some significant changes, we're starting Mythic Uldir next week and my raid spot is looking pretty shabby.