"Wait for warfronts!"

General Discussion
09/05/2018 02:03 PMPosted by Monnara
its only "insert patch number".

and anything regarding story?

"Just wait and see"

Well I am still waiting for Old Soldier for the alliance side.

You got an entire expansion called Legion instead.
09/05/2018 02:21 PMPosted by Jostlen
09/05/2018 02:18 PMPosted by Altrius
Not sure where all this misinformation about warfronts comes from. Do people not google this stuff? Wowhead has all sorts of information on it, but so many people still know nothing about them.

It's really crazy how uninformed people are. MMORPGs have a ton of information and a decent player HAS to do at least a little bit of research, even if it's just taking 5 minutes to check mmo-champion every day.

I respectfully submit that's a problematic attitude toward video game design. Players shouldn't be expected to go to third party resources to learn basic information about a game's features. The game should actually educate a player with everything they need to know.
To be quite honest i wasn t expecting to have to wait a week after an hour questing to do warfront. This seems like a massive lost opportunity to twiddle your thumbs for a whole week while the other side has a timer.

Rares also seem to be weekly so there you go the whole warfront lasted two hours and now is on a week timer... this is not content i am interested in

I want to do warfronts everyday whenever...you can lower rewards i don t care this is just a wasted opportunityto play against your new ai
I did it last night.. had fun and got some good gear out of it.
09/05/2018 02:02 PMPosted by Summontrupey
Okay. Well we did. Then we got them done in almost two hours. Yes, main content of the expansion which promises to be so much fun and a thing to pull people in done within only 2 hours. GG Blizzard.

You still have a 340 pieces to gather from them. You're not done yet.
09/05/2018 02:33 PMPosted by Sorelai
09/05/2018 02:02 PMPosted by Summontrupey
Okay. Well we did. Then we got them done in almost two hours. Yes, main content of the expansion which promises to be so much fun and a thing to pull people in done within only 2 hours. GG Blizzard.

You still have a 340 pieces to gather from them. You're not done yet.

You can only loot them ONCE PER WEEK.
1.) you can sell crafted items ya know. See which of your two professions has more demand - and craft and list those items, which will no doubt also be overpriced. Econ is hard man.

2.) who in the world thought warfronts was going to be the most important piece of content in bfa? Does that even make sense to you ?????? Again, basic econ. WoW has an established player base, and has been successful providing regular content updates centered around new dungeons and mainly new raid tiers.

there is no reason at all to believe that warfronts were supposed to be the mainstay of the game, that's about as idiotic as assuming island exp were supposed to suddenly be the main focus of the game. No, the game is the same as the last decade, raid tier with new filler. Challenge mode/mythic+ has actually been introduced and made it's way into the main content of the game at this point, but that took multiple expansions, and certainly wasn't introduced as a core component of the game.
09/05/2018 02:08 PMPosted by Enekie
It's only alpha.

It's only beta.

It just released.

Wait for mythics.

Wait for raids.

Wait for warfronts.

Wait for the first patch.

Wait for the next patch.

Wait for the final patch.

Okay, yeah, this expac wasn't good, but the next one will be great, just wait and see.
Warfronts seem fine as an activity to add to the game, but I think people were expecting something more... in your face and relevant rather than a 1-and-done weekly thing?

Like Scenarios in MoP.
I thought they were fun and can’t wait for the scenario. If you can’t entertain yourself playing the game, might I suggest some adderall?
Okay, yeah, this expac wasn't good, but the next one will be great, just wait and see

Maximum salt level achieved.

I agree, and I am salty too.
While we keep paying monthly.
lol must be nice warfront is only at 38% for us.
I mean I'm having fun ripping purps off the rares there for my alts. Got a 345 healing hammer for my resto today.
So I have really liked BFA so far but Warfronts are extremely underwhelming, its only at like 30% right now on my realm.
09/05/2018 02:10 PMPosted by Hrundi
09/05/2018 02:08 PMPosted by Enekie
It's only alpha.

It's only beta.

It just released.

Wait for mythics.

Wait for raids.

Wait for warfronts.

Wait for the first patch.

Wait for the next patch.

Wait for the final patch.

Okay, yeah, this expac wasn't good, but the next one will be great, just wait and see.

Legion was very good though, so this little post of yours loses value and meaning

After like 2 years. At the begging people were complaining about artifact power grinds and legendary grind and rng legendaries until well after ToS came out.
I like that they are in arathi - its a iconic region thats seen relatively little use in the grand scheme of things , but warfronts sort of feel like a micro faction specific version of Isle of QD from BC.

Also I like how the horde side contribution progression is limited - we arnt sure of how often we can do the repeatable turnin but it sure aint daily. So hope you alliance are having fun over there now that most of you have done all the quests, killed all the rares, and already killed doom howl.
09/05/2018 02:17 PMPosted by Shaynarrah
Oh, there were rares out there? I could kill them for mounts or item drops or pets? No one told me. And now that I'm back in Zuldazar, I can't even get out there to farm up something neat.

Dalaran Hearthstone > Undercity or Old Dalaran > Fly there in 45 seconds.
09/05/2018 02:10 PMPosted by Hrundi
Legion was very good though

Says who? I didn't think too highly of Legion.

Here is my list of the worst expansions.
Wod
Legion
Since I'm not sure where to rank BFA yet, I'll leave the rest for another date. The only saving grace for Legion was open world content. What killed Legion is all the rng of rng of rng. BFA so far, is better but only slightly.,[quote="207672082445"]
09/05/2018 02:17 PMPosted by Shaynarrah
Oh, there were rares out there? I could kill them for mounts or item drops or pets? No one told me. And now that I'm back in Zuldazar, I can't even get out there to farm up something neat.

Don't worry, you can go back out. Just talk to the NPC maybe 50 feet from the table and she'll offer to warp you back out, pretty sure.