Very uninspired end game so far, feels like a big patch not expac

General Discussion
end-game is basically just some new WQ's that are even less varied and unique as Legions.

there's a severe lack of interesting progression for many aspects of the game.

Legion felt like you were always being given direction of what to do or where to go next and lot's of little quest chains/storylines to follow.

- class Hall progression

- Artifact questlines/progression

- Light's Heart

- Suramar

- Profession quests

BFA has none of that
Complaining about "end game" in an expansion 2 weeks old, when mythic+ and raids have yet to be released?
09/01/2018 07:01 AMPosted by Volmere
- Suramar

- Profession quests

You people screamed bloody murder about how these were the worst things to be be added to the game at the time.
09/01/2018 07:04 AMPosted by Tarc
- Suramar

- Profession quests

You people screamed bloody murder about how these were the worst things to be be added to the game at the time.

No I didn't
i cringed reading this
But the endgame is not even out yet.....

Make this post again when you are done all difficulties of the raid and m+ dungeons on weekly box reward level.
end-game is basically just some new WQ's that are even less varied and unique as Legions.

Legion felt like you were always being given direction of what to do or where to go next and lot's of little quest chains/storylines to follow.

- class Hall progression

- Light's Heart

- Suramar

- Profession quests

BFA has none of that
First three things were replaced with the war campaign. And the existence of the other faction's continent replaces the bulk of Suramar, even if there's less of a storyline (there's still a few quest chains as well as the ton of WQs).
>Complains about endgame when endgame isn't even out yet. Seems legit.
09/01/2018 07:06 AMPosted by Hadhit

maybe not all of it but it's a sign of where this expansion is headed t me.

Legion, even before Mythic+/raids etc. were released, I was overwhelmed with stuff to do and finish at 120.

BFA? after 1 day at 120 I'm literally just logging on to do my 4 WQ's for Emissary and that's it.
End Game?

right.

1/10
- class Hall progression

- Light's Heart

Most of this would have been done during leveling. You might have had a couple class hall quests left to do along with AP grinding, but we still have AP grinding for the Heart of Azeroth.

- Suramar

Don't forget that this was massively time gated at the start with the quest line requiring large amounts of reputation to continue. And there weren't nearly as many world quests in Suramar as there are for 7th Legion/Honorbound rep.

- Profession quests

Yeah, and they went overboard with profession quests in Legion. Do this, go do a dungeon, do this, go do another dungeon, do this, go do yet another dungeon. It was just another way to extend time played.
Dude, a lot of what you mentioned wasn't even out when Legion released. Be patient!
09/01/2018 07:08 AMPosted by Volmere
09/01/2018 07:06 AMPosted by Hadhit

maybe not all of it but it's a sign of where this expansion is headed t me.

Legion, even before Mythic+/raids etc. were released, I was overwhelmed with stuff to do and finish at 120.

BFA? after 1 day at 120 I'm literally just logging on to do my 4 WQ's for Emissary and that's it.

How do you plan on participating in raids or m+ if you don't care about gear?
there literaly no end game yet , like all the important end game stuff is going out on the 4 september

''BFA? after 1 day at 120 I'm literally just logging on to do my 4 WQ's for Emissary and that's it.''

so u will blame ur lack of effort and ur attitude toward minimum effort on the game design .... sure NOT

there ALOT of stuff to do ,WQ,grind rep ,Dongeon M/H/N,farm boe,farm mount ,bounty hunting,leveling alt to do all off the above .
It's fun, I like the art.

.. but I definitely noticed there wasn't any spell-priest-upgrading from 110-120.

I'm not sure the term for the emotion. Underwhelmed? Disappointed? Left to linger doing the same?

- class Hall progression

- Light's Heart

- Suramar

- Profession quests

BFA has none of that
it just came out. We can't have a clear direction yet, or we would figure out who the endboss is 2 wks into a 2yr expansion. Plus Nathanos' ship has a class hall type thing you upgrade, we have our neck artifact, it's not like it's devoid of anything. Now is the time for gearing up and rep farming, not endgame.
look at the difference between my gear(346ilvl)***will be taken for raid and M+**

and your gear (303ilvl) **wont be taken for raid or M+ because gear is way to low***

its the difference bewteen someone who is actualy playing the game content vs someone who being 100% lazy about it and just do his emissary
09/01/2018 07:03 AMPosted by Akston
Complaining about "end game" in an expansion 2 weeks old, when mythic+ and raids have yet to be released?

he mite not be a mythic raider.im not i unsubbed at ilvl 333 there is nothing left for me to do.ill see you in 1 year for the catch up.
Its crazy, for the first time I am absolutely bored out of my mind in new expansion of WoW...

You hit 120, finish quests, war campaign, farm WQs for rep, mythic dungeons. You can also play some skirmish arenas but that is it. You could also do old conent raids or whatever but that is like LAST priority thing to do even If you want to do it...

You do those WQs that are boring and uninteresting in the first place, I feel so disconnected doing them.
You can farm those MYTHIC 0 dungeons for gear but it gets boring after 2 weeks already. From TUESDAY until the end of expansion doing the same dungeons on high keys is just a TORTURE, yeah same thing, same mobs, same interrupts, same everything for 2 years...
Even rated arenas will get boring soon I guess.
First time ever I cannot push myself to level any alts. ELE shamans are so broken I cant play it, hunters are so uninteresting I cant play it (used to be my main for many years) just problems and problems with all classes overall, just check every class forum, complaints LIKE NEVER BEFORE, yes LIKE NEVER.

This is why I just play Fortnite and PoE Delve that came out yesterday.

I am a little bit excited for a new RAID and I will check it out. I will also play rated arenas and I wonder how those Warfronts will work out.

Expedition Islands are already super boring too lol.
Personally I loved that one time they released that patch with 6 fully fleshed out zones and a dozen dungeons.

Yep. Good times.