Solution to warmode

General Discussion
A simple solution to stop a lot of the whining and unfairness is to use level brackets. Per zone you can only see players within a certain bracket, like BFA is 110 to 120, but max level players always ruin it. It should phase 110-119 players in their own sharding, and max level players should only ever be able to see other max levels. This would fix also fix the camping of lowbies in 20 to 60, 60 to 80, and such zones when they have no chance of fighting back.

I also noticed these people ganking me are very bad, they need to hit many times to kill me and when another 120 ally comes along, they(horde) either run or die. Fact is these lowbie campers suck at actual real PVP so they use WM x10 kills to get assassin rank on lowbies in popular zones like waycrest manor, making it impossible to quest there.
Nothing is wrong with Warmode.

/thread
My solution to war mode is not turning it on.
There is a much better solution, but its kinda hard to get used to it.

What you do is go back to stormwind, hit N, to pull up your sepcs, then at teh bottom hit the talent tab and over in the bottom right there is this glowing icon that if you click it, lets you turn warmode off and you dont have to deal with it. its kinda nice.
Leveling scales and the only thing that would make warmode balanced is if both horde an alliance had the exact same participation rates, which is a pipe dream. I brought up how horde outnumbers alliance heavily and how that will cause a vicious cycle of alliance opting out and horde opting in for the bonuses making it impossible for alliance causing them to opt out even more. Warmode is a good idea but very poorly executed and unfair with the way the faction populace has always been very lop sided and the rewards being PvE oriented. Level brackets won't fix a thing though.
I see all this Warmode complaining and honestly it all sounds exactly the same as PvP server complaining except you get a free transfer to a PvE realm just by clicking one button in Stormwind or Org.
09/01/2018 10:07 AMPosted by Rheonx
I see all this Warmode complaining and honestly it all sounds exactly the same as PvP server complaining except you get a free transfer to a PvE realm just by clicking one button in Stormwind or Org.

Close. You get a transfer at the cost of leveling, grinding rep, and gaining gold 10% slower in addition to losing out on three fun or useful abilities.
09/01/2018 10:11 AMPosted by Undergeared
09/01/2018 10:07 AMPosted by Rheonx

Close. You get a transfer at the cost of leveling, grinding rep, and gaining gold 10% slower in addition to losing out on three fun or useful abilities.

well take your pick then, do you want 3 abilities and a wopping 27.5 exp under the best circumstance world quest? (rep world quest + 200 rep reward for doing the world quest +75 rep for the world quest =275*.1=27.5 bonus rep) or do you not wanna deal with wpvp.

Because at the end of the day the 10% is not that big of a deal
09/01/2018 10:14 AMPosted by Khlorós
09/01/2018 10:11 AMPosted by Undergeared

well take your pick then, do you want 3 abilities and a wopping 27.5 exp under the best circumstance world quest? (rep world quest + 200 rep reward for doing the world quest +75 rep for the world quest =275*.1=27.5 bonus rep) or do you not wanna deal with wpvp.

Because at the end of the day the 10% is not that big of a deal

10% is pretty large... That's 1/10th more resources and exp. Not to mention the abilities. Instant void form and my mind blast hitting all target with VT is pretty huge in terms of speeding up questing. I shouldn't get a free bunch of bonuses just for being horde. Quit being such a sperg and you'd realize how one side having bonuses and a cake walk is not fair to people who can't do a WQ with out getting camped or not having those bonuses. Would you just tell people to stop queing bg's if it was 10v5? That's basically what you're doing and Blizzard has put systems in place because they already knew faction imbalance was a problem in PvP. Meanwhile they ignore it here. Try being rational instead of a neanderthal and you'd see the legitimate problems that need fixing rather than spewing such non sense.