Quit Whining About Horde Favoritism

General Discussion
At least you guys don't have a smart-alec spirit guide that trolls you every time you die.
Actually, Alliance sees that failure of character design every time we die in Zandalar, too.
They do if they come to Zandalar.

Ahem

Bwonsamdi don't be carin' where you be from. De only ting dat be matterin' be if ya be on his turf, and if ya be in Zandalar, den ya be on his turf. Don'cha be whinin' about ol' Bwonsamdi ya silly elfie. We all be in dis togetha' now dat he be greetin' both de Alliance an' Horde. You be alright, don'cha worry.
09/01/2018 04:10 PMPosted by Pzykotik
At least you guys don't have a smart-alec spirit guide that trolls you every time you die.

That actually sounds hilarious.
09/01/2018 04:13 PMPosted by Hetaera

That actually sounds hilarious.

It really is. Makes dying on Zandalar a lot less annoying.
But I love Bwonsamdi!
First of all, how dare you.
You guys need to stop being so sensitive. First time I died on Zandalar and the spirit healer said "I tink you followed da wrong Light, mon", I lol'd.

Great character.
09/01/2018 04:13 PMPosted by Worgenomics
Actually, Alliance sees that failure of character design every time we die in Zandalar, too.

Hey its great that Ryuk from deathnote got some work after the movies.. and seriously I kind of enjoy the character.
09/01/2018 04:17 PMPosted by Arthedain
You guys need to stop being so sensitive. First time I died on Zandalar and the spirit healer said "I tink you followed da wrong Light, mon", I lol'd.

Great character.

Bwonsamdi is my Loa.

Honestly that's one of the highlights for me when I die on Zandalar.
I love Bwonsamdi, but fr alliance: anduin hasn't really !@#$ed up as much as sly has.
my only real grip right now is the player base imbalance and that blood elves got golden eyes while ally got nothing. (I want my amber/silver eyes for night elves)
09/01/2018 04:28 PMPosted by Quizotic
my only real grip right now is the player base imbalance and that blood elves got golden eyes while ally got nothing. (I want my amber/silver eyes for night elves)

That's not true, you got a sweet new BBQ pit.

Don't die, problem solved.
Bwonsamdi is one of the few things better on the horde side than the ally side. Ally has better characters, better stories, better capital city, and better zones.
Man, you guys who whine about Bwonsamdi need to get gud.
Favoritism is the new buzzword of the month!
but we want a smart-alec spirit guide that trolls you every time you die.
09/01/2018 09:45 PMPosted by Kaydewey
but we want a smart-alec spirit guide that trolls you every time you die.

Blizzard, please add smart-alec spirit guides to all areas. :)