345 Destro Warlock LF guild

Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale
Hello all,

As I get older the IRL commitments are starting stack up. With that being said i still desire to see endgame content and enjoy raiding. I am looking for a guild that raids between the days of Sunday and Thursday starting no earlier than 9PM (PST). I am not looking to raid all days in that window, but that's the window that works best for me. Preferably Monday and Wednesday. If your guild raids outside of these windows please feel free to contact me because maybe it could work.

I have been playing since 2004 of and on. I have been most active in BC, WotLK, WoD and Legion. I was probably most involved during WoD sadly. I have usually been in semi-hardcore or semi-casual guilds. Biggest achievement was US 56th first week of raid launch in Legion when <Invoke> was 3/7 heroic, but after that the guild fell apart and I really do not consider that much of an achievement at all, but it did happen. My goal is always to clear as much mythic content before the next expansion. I am looking for a stable environment to raid that doesn't burn me out in the first 3 weeks.

I am currently on Arthas. When I first started playing in 2004 I played on Stormscale and that is where I hope to be transferring to. I raided in <Seven Sins>, <Lithium>, <Insurrection>, and <Nihilim>. Back in the heyday of <JUICE>. There were other guilds but those are the ones I remember. I spent the most time in Lithium and Insurrection. I also raided a holy pally named Obsenity during Mount Hyjal. My name was stolen from the original Thesixthman, from back in Vanilla lol. Back then I was an Orc Warlock named Knevia. I still have the pally, but now he is prot and only 326.

If there are any questions please feel free to contact me here or in game:

Thesixthman#1872