Warfronts sure are fun!

General Discussion
This is some joke content.

So, one faction is off doing wtf ever you get to do in a Warfront and the other side has to "supply" the war effort with enough stuff to unlock the scenario for them?

And considering it's sitting at 1% supplied I'm assuming I'll get to try out a Warfront some time next year?

Three weeks we've waited, for this? It's just a way for Blizzard to remove gold and items from the game, while we're waiting around twiddling our thumbs.
I'm at work and have no idea what you're talking about. But it sounds terrible, par for the course in BfA
Can Alliance start the Warfront yet? I have the quest to complete a Warfront after Unlocking the Warfront but the "Join Queue" is grayed out.
/sigh do us pvpers unsub like legion?
09/04/2018 09:03 AMPosted by Dorendir
Can Alliance start the Warfront yet? I have the quest to complete a Warfront after Unlocking the Warfront but the "Join Queue" is grayed out.

Only horde gets to this week. We get 6-7 kill 20 of these type quest. Its ridiculous.
bruh this is literally just the mage tower unlock 2.0. We'll have it in a couple days.
09/04/2018 09:04 AMPosted by Vengz
/sigh do us pvpers unsub like legion?

Warfronts are PvE only
Every few days, control will switch. Alliance starts with control, and thus access to the world boss. Horde will gather resources to do the actual warfront in a few days. After that, they will have control and can do the world boss, while Alliance starts to gather resources.

And so on.

You should have a chance to do both sides at some point every week.
It's grayed out for me too.

09/04/2018 09:04 AMPosted by Gwernfyl

Only horde gets to this week. We get 6-7 kill 20 of these type quest. Its ridiculous.

Ah okay, thanks for the answer I was very confused by the quests and thought we could.

So essentially we have the "Finished Warfront already" version of Arathi while Horde is the one doing everything from the beginning.

you have it backwards alliance gets the warfront while horde gets to turn in supplies.......yay..........
09/04/2018 08:58 AMPosted by Katsuni

Three weeks we've waited, for this? It's just a way for Blizzard to remove gold and items from the game, while we're waiting around twiddling our thumbs.

And easy honorbound/7th legion rep.
I miss wintersgrasp.
09/04/2018 09:07 AMPosted by Mcbeardy

you have it backwards alliance gets the warfront while horde gets to turn in supplies.......yay..........

No we don't. You have to turn in supplies to unlock the warfront for the horde. The alliance gets a bunch of kill quests in arathi to get a bunch of war resources and one piece of trash gear
09/04/2018 09:07 AMPosted by Purpleflower
09/04/2018 08:58 AMPosted by Katsuni

And easy honorbound/7th legion rep.

What do you get if those are already exalted?
09/04/2018 09:09 AMPosted by Uristä

No we don't. You have to turn in supplies to unlock the warfront for the horde. The alliance gets a bunch of kill quests in arathi to get a bunch of war resources and one piece of trash gear

and access to the world boss hmm wonder how many peoples raids tonight will be affected by that extra piece of gear. none on the horde side thats for sure
Is this for 120s only or do all level 110+ allowed?
This is some joke !@# content.

Pretty sure this is the tagline for BfA.

At Cataclysm has some company now.
09/04/2018 09:09 AMPosted by Uristä

I would absolutely rather being getting kill quests and a piece of trash gear than staring at a greyed out queue button for the next week.

The beta testers were right.
09/04/2018 09:09 AMPosted by Vitris
What do you get if those are already exalted?

Be glad you dont have to worry about the rep anymore!