New Arena loading screens?

Arenas
Anyone else having really long loading screens on the new maps? I have lost games, because I can't load in on time.

>:(
same here
Up cause it still is happening. The new KT arena loading takes around 1-1:30 mins to load.
same here
Same. New rig with 16 ram, too.
Hi, 4 games lost today, because I couldn't load in on time.

I know the blues are reading these threads.
Reported this throughout beta :(
Takes longer to load than any of the other maps, and I'm on a new computer.
Are you people on hard drives by any chance? This was a commonality in Dalaran (Legion) where some loading times could jump to even minutes for some unknown reason. I'm not sure if this bug was ever squashed, so I'm suspecting it's the same one.
Yeah I have a pretty lengthy wait during the Human one. The Troll one seems fine for the most part for me.
Yeah. No issue with the troll arena. I lost a total of 5 games on the human map tonight, because I couldn’t load in on time.

On the upside. I won 2 games on that map, because someone on the other team couldn’t load in on time.
are you guys running HDDs or SSD ?
Hey guys,

Would you mind sharing some system specs so we can look into this? This would be easiest by sharing your dxdiag in this thread.

• Press Windows Key + R.
  • Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  • In the DxDiag window, at the bottom, click Save All Information.
  • Name the file "dxdiag" and click Save. (note where it's been saved so you can find it)

Locate the Dxdiag.txt file just created and open it to copy and paste ALL of it's contents into your reply.
09/06/2018 01:13 PMPosted by Ornyx
Hey guys,

Would you mind sharing some system specs so we can look into this? This would be easiest by sharing your dxdiag in this thread.

• Press Windows Key + R.
  • Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  • In the DxDiag window, at the bottom, click Save All Information.
  • Name the file "dxdiag" and click Save. (note where it's been saved so you can find it)

Locate the Dxdiag.txt file just created and open it to copy and paste ALL of it's contents into your reply.

O.o...
Hey blue guy whats with the stealth pvp tuning and no patch notes about direction of game design?
I have the same issue, only on Hook's Point or w.e it's called. Literally almost everytime join by the time there's 5 seconds before gate's open, sometimes after they open and I can't change specs accordingly, etc.
Yep its Dalaran 2.0 all over again.
Again, we're asking for specs to be shared so we can investigate the reports. I appreciate the commentary, but let's keep this clear unless you have something to provide for now.

Thanks!
Can I email this to you guys? It says I'm exceeding the max character limit of 5,000.