New Arena loading screens?

Arenas
I'm exceeding the maximum 5k limit too
09/06/2018 01:48 PMPosted by Ornyx
Again, we're asking for specs to be shared so we can investigate the reports. I appreciate the commentary, but let's keep this clear unless you have something to provide for now.

Thanks!

Can you please disable the arena in the meantime? It is completely unacceptable to lose rated arena matches based on load screens.
Tried to post DxDiag but hit character limit.
09/06/2018 02:03 PMPosted by Sadistz

Can you please disable the arena in the meantime? It is completely unacceptable to lose rated arena matches based on load screens.
I don't have this problem. But i have noticed my random teammates and the other team taking a long time to load in. All when i'm doing random skirmishes on the new maps.
Reserved, to paste info when I’m at my machine tomorrow night. Thanks for the attention, Ornyx!
You asked us to paste ALL the info and it's too long to post here. If you guys really want to fix this, you would've given us another way to get this information to you. I asked 4 hours ago for an alternative.
Apologies, I missed the cap that's on this forum. You can email these to ornyx@blizzard.com for now.

Thanks!
i had this problem with all the wow loadings and i have a new rig. i simply reset Wow setting in the battle.net software and now its faster than before. takes about 3 sec to load any zone. the cause might be due to some previous patch. i also suggest to Uncheck the stream setting in the stream tab on the battle.net launcher since its not yet stable. hopes it help
So, can we remove this map from the rotation until fix? I hate loading in with 5 seconds to go in 3v3 and not be able to have my teammates change specs.

Or not even loading in on time at all in 2v2 and coming in to my partner already dead.
So I'm on a mac, what should I send you?
So, can we remove this map from rotation or do I have to keep losing arena matches because I can't load?
Bump, please turn off this arena.
not really a bump because the last reply was like 8min ago
but for god's sake disable this map

nobody deserves losing rating because an arena takes a century to load
09/10/2018 01:19 AMPosted by Sadistz
please turn off this arena.
09/10/2018 01:30 AMPosted by Indiscipline
nobody deserves losing rating because an arena takes a century to load

Queueing games at 2500 mmr with a constant 1/10 chance of instant loss MonkaS
Hey all!

Thanks for everything provided so far, it's been helpful to guide us where we need to be looking.

As a further ask, if those of you having long load times into Hook Point arena could email us your Client.log file, that would be super helpful for the development team to pinpoint the exact problem.

This specific file is reset per client launch, so we would ask that you launch the game, queue into Hook Point, and send the file after you finish the arena. Players who are launching World of Warcraft off of a HDD should restart their computer before launching the game to clear their Windows cache which could ultimately affect the client log.

Once you've done this, you can find this file in the default World of Warcraft directory at "\World of Warcraft\Logs\". Drop the entire Client.log file into an email and send it to ornyx@blizzard.com.

Thanks again for your patience as we work through this.
Thats great and we will, but that doesn't help the now. Can this map be removed from the rotation until it is figured out?
09/10/2018 02:34 PMPosted by Avrek
Thats great and we will, but that doesn't help the now. Can this map be removed from the rotation until it is figured out?

I kind of agree that this should happen. Luckily I'm usually able to join a few seconds before the gates open, but not all are as lucky.