Alliance wait 2 weeks for Warfronts

BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, and Raids
Why do we have to wait 5 days for the Horde to turn in, 7 days for their Warfront to end, followed by 5 days of us turning in materials for a 15 minute scenario? Missing a piece of 370 Ilvl loot also hurts during mythic progression. Not sure whos idea it was to timegate a feature an additional 17 days for alliance...
I am wondering the same thing. All I see to do is the scenario. As far as I can see is Alliance get two weeks to access the World Boss before the Horde does. So it looks to me like the Alliance on US get access to that 370 loot for two weeks before Horde.
Horde get 370 loot from the scenario. Alli get a chance at a piece
4 chances after Tuesday reset.
09/09/2018 11:49 AMPosted by Freheals
Why do we have to wait 5 days for the Horde to turn in, 7 days for their Warfront to end, followed by 5 days of us turning in materials for a 15 minute scenario? Missing a piece of 370 Ilvl loot also hurts during mythic progression. Not sure whos idea it was to timegate a feature an additional 17 days for alliance...

Exactly! We have been waiting for an entire week just for the Horde to gather resources and now we have to wait for one more week to actually play the warfront. This is actually poor-design. I would rather have them made this as a continuous PVP/PVE hyper experience so player from both side can enjoy the warfront at the same time. This is even worse than the raid instance lock.
Kinda sucks alliance have to wait almost 3 weeks for one of the major content points of the expansion, gear or no gear it was still a major selling point and anyone playing on alliance has to wait a long time to even see what its all about.
With a system like this, there's not ever going to be a perfect balance at the onset. I doubt it makes you feel any better, but most of us aren't exactly thrilled about having to wait that long for the world boss.
Why not just allow both factions to run the scenario since it doesn't matter who wins for the turn over of the zone.
09/09/2018 12:15 PMPosted by Mhorti
4 chances after Tuesday reset.

Actually, it's been only one chance for a 370 piece, or two with bonus roll. Before the first reset it was 355, not 370, and this week isn't reset so we can't do it.
I agree. We're not playing the opposing faction, so this isn't a PVP situation. In addition, the warfronts are pretty just a loot piñata. I've played the horde version, gotten as much 340 gear as is possible to drop. Not sure what the point will be to ever play one of these again. (After doing the same with my ally toons, of course.)
Im rather confused at how these still work. Currently Horde gets to queue for the scenario, but the non-instanced version of Arathi is still owned by the Alliance. Can anyone explain this?
i want to know why they didn't let the rares drop loot again after the weekly reset. So it's on the whole warfront reset? They can spam for 340 gear and we have to wait.
09/11/2018 12:58 PMPosted by Wttdots
Im rather confused at how these still work. Currently Horde gets to queue for the scenario, but the non-instanced version of Arathi is still owned by the Alliance. Can anyone explain this?

The instance is basically you 'winning' back control of Arathi. Alliance can't queue because they already own it so there nothing to 'win'

If you 'control' the non instanced Arathi zone then you can't queue, but you can kill the weekly world boss there. If you don't control it you can queue for the instance to 'win' it back but you can't kill the weekly world boss.

It's confusing.
09/11/2018 01:33 PMPosted by Oriana
09/11/2018 12:58 PMPosted by Wttdots

The instance is basically you 'winning' back control of Arathi. Alliance can't queue because they already own it so there nothing to 'win'

If you 'control' the non instanced Arathi zone then you can't queue, but you can kill the weekly world boss there. If you don't control it you can queue for the instance to 'win' it back but you can't kill the weekly world boss.

It's confusing.

How is the world boss weekly? I killed it last week but I don't see it this week, or is it not reset yet for this week?
09/11/2018 01:50 PMPosted by Soluss
09/11/2018 01:33 PMPosted by Oriana

It's confusing.

How is the world boss weekly? I killed it last week but I don't see it this week, or is it not reset yet for this week?

I could be wrong on the world boss being weekly. I'm horde so I've never had the chance to fight it, I was just assuming since all other world bosses are weekly.

The Arathi rares are all kind of weird. Some people thought they would be dailies, nope. So weekly seemed most likely, NOPE. So what we're left to assume is that all Arathi rares, including the world boss resets every time the Warfront does? So every 8 to 14 days?

I have no idea how any of this !@#$ works.
We have actually already waited a week, so its really 3 weeks, which is way way to long. And when we finally control it again, the gear will be trivial
09/10/2018 07:40 AMPosted by Eritole
Why not just allow both factions to run the scenario since it doesn't matter who wins for the turn over of the zone.

It feels like "playing make believe". Lets pretend Warfront isnt a scripted act. Lets pretend we need Alliance to push back the Horde or whatever. Its really poorly implimented.
Can Horde not do Warfronts at the moment?
it takes 30 mins and is super boring. There's alot of potential in warfronts but blizz made it where u can't lose and just faceroll.