The way Warfronts work will break War mode.

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 12 Next
You all act like 340 gear is even a big deal now. Mythic opens Tuesday. That's 385+gear that everyone (potentially) will have access to. The only thing 340 gear is good for now is sharding.

Come on now.
Free loot bois, you hardly have to even watch your screen
09/09/2018 02:29 PMPosted by Popet
HOLD ON. HOLD. ON.

SOMEONE ANSWER ME, PLEASE:

Is the Horde getting instant gear INTENTIONAL?

The Alliance doesn't have guaranteed gear!
You heard correctly.

NB4 "World Boss" lol
09/09/2018 02:30 PMPosted by Bigez
You all act like 340 gear is even a big deal now. Mythic opens Tuesday. That's 385+gear that everyone (potentially) will have access to. The only thing 340 gear is good for now is sharding.

Come on now.

You get a guaranteed heroic 370+ level item and an easy place to farm guaranteed 340+ gear.
This means that alts are going to gear up extremely faster on horde and literally every horde character who farts is going to have 370 gear as opposed to only a very small number of the population having heroic level gear.
Don't worry this will patched and fixed just before alliance get a crack at it.
09/09/2018 02:08 PMPosted by Dormog
Horde will be too well geared for the next two weeks.

That is the real issue.

Every single time they complete it they get a 340+ piece of gear.

The Alliance players will be struggling through mythics and raids to keep up while the Horde gets to mute the game and listen to youtube, and mostly AFK for 340+ bits.

Unlike the World Boss...that gear is guarenteed.

I was 341 before this event started from mythics. If you are unable to run mythic, then this event wouldn't help you anyway. And the alliance got 340's off the rares and a crap bunch of toys, pets, and mounts. But again, none of that is even brought up. Because when it resets to the other side, we'll have the same opportunity the alliance had this week.
I mean we got doomhowl 370 gear, and it's easy to get 340+ gear from the rares in arathi
09/09/2018 02:39 PMPosted by Hyant

That is the real issue.

The Alliance players will be struggling through mythics and raids to keep up while the Horde gets to mute the game and listen to youtube, and mostly AFK for 340+ bits.

I was 341 before this event started from mythics. If you are unable to run mythic, then this event wouldn't help you anyway. And the alliance got 340's off the rares and a crap bunch of toys, pets, and mounts. But again, none of that is even brought up. Because when it resets to the other side, we'll have the same opportunity the alliance had this week.
With the exception of the world boss with a chance of 370 loot, everyone has access to those rares.
09/09/2018 02:39 PMPosted by Hyant

That is the real issue.

Horde gets the exact same thing from the zone. Don't muh flag me. A warmoded horde player is safer than a bank vault.
09/09/2018 02:40 PMPosted by Elynos
I mean we got doomhowl 370 gear, and it's easy to get 340+ gear from the rares in arathi

That is all luck of the Drop.

The gear Horde is currently getting isn't a CHANCE it WILL drop.
09/09/2018 02:43 PMPosted by Dormog

True, but the real problem is that horde greatly outnumber the alliance. Gear isn't really the issue at all.
Yeeeee, can’t wait for this “unintentional bug” to get fixed next week before alliance gets in, but “due to the widespread and no malicious nature of the error, no horde will see removal of their gear obtained”.

Feels like being vanilla horde, back when alliance got all the favoritism and horde got a decent wind fury.
09/09/2018 02:45 PMPosted by Elynos
09/09/2018 02:43 PMPosted by Dormog

True, but the real problem is that horde greatly outnumber the alliance. Gear isn't really the issue at all.

I don't care about the outnumbering. I care about the fact that even the game's systems are against us.
i don't see how they'd be struggling. I had an ilvl 339 before this and haven't done any 5 mans past normal and even at normal I've done very few. I now have a 341. I went up 2ilvl past where world quest rewards had me (and my pvp weekly reward because bow). Not mythics, world quests.

"OMG IT"S RAINING LOOK WE'RE ALL DOOMED" is silly considering this game rains loot all the time these days. Oh no people who don't do mythics can get mythic geared before mythic raid!...because that's different from last week how exactly?

Imo, this is better for working on offsets or gearing alts than anything else. Anyone who's wanted a mythic ilvl already has it. Anyone who didn't already have a 340 ilvl isn't exactly in the race for mythic raids. So what does this affect? Oh no, some casuals got full 340 before some other casuals. How game breaking!

*edit* it seems my armory hasn't updated (probably since I'm still on) so you can see all my WQ gear :p Boy, I sure did work hard for that gear. Killing all those bears and stuff. Getting loot in this game is such a joke at this point.
09/09/2018 02:12 PMPosted by Arisran
09/09/2018 02:09 PMPosted by Vooka
Yah know I don't often agree with complaints on BfA.

But this one right here? Yea. I'm a bit floored that I can just do this endlessly for 340 pieces. It's hard to lose it.

I have 6 more DAYS to just get geared to the teeth, garunteed.

Wait you can spam it for 340 gear? Are you !@#$ing serious?

Don't worry. This bug will be fixed by the time Alliance get to it in two weeks.
09/09/2018 02:35 PMPosted by Minitalis
Don't worry this will patched and fixed just before alliance get a crack at it.

Haha, yeah this will probably happen sadly

I got 31 gold and some worthless azerite shard
I got a warforged 375 cape from quest, titanforged 355 belt, a 340 cape, 340 bow, and I think a 340 belt. I am only interested in the Honorbound gear so I will farm this till I have it all.

And I don't understand why both factions can't play it at same time. If it was PvP we would both have to. And if it's just to give the appearance that one faction has it and the other doesn't then I am not sure what to think.
09/09/2018 03:11 PMPosted by Ðoomaxe
I got a warforged 375 cape from quest, titanforged 355 belt, a 340 cape, 340 bow, and I think a 340 belt. I am only interested in the Honorbound gear so I will farm this till I have it all.

[/quote]

Pretty much what I am doing ATM.

Its sad I work to grind, and work for my Alliance toons gear and this one will have him out geared in less than a day.