I did 8/8 Uldir last night as SV/MM

Hunter
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
Also why do you hate toddlers so much. you are a strange huntard.
...Failed assumption of gender. Now go to sleep and hopefully you''ll grow out of the toddler stage.

You are a guy?

why do you cry so easy? that makes no sense. and you play a Huntard?

But you're the one crying because a Hunter touched you in a special place.
09/07/2018 12:36 PMPosted by Shadøw

You are a guy?

why do you cry so easy? that makes no sense. and you play a Huntard?

But im not crying. Im having fun making you mad. Its funny. Aslo i will carrie you. Just except my RI

But im not crying. Im having fun making you mad. Its funny. Aslo i will carrie you. Just except my RI

You are though, you went from !@#$posting to crying about Hunters in a matter of seconds.
No, i was just looking at stats and my Xp with them. They are brainless players made for kids. its not a mean thing. its just a fact. We all have toi roll a huntard if the Key Affix needs it or the raid needs it.

Not sure why you think i am mad...
Do you think that huntards are complicated and really cant raid without one?

From my Xp, you cant Raid without a healer or tank and you have to know everything of the key and raid.

Just wondering your thoughts on that a class that is played on demo comouters in south America in Stores for Randumb BG's is hard.
Ask Bepples or Whim,

I dont think they can even drive a car.. And ive raided with them. or what ever they call it.
09/07/2018 12:40 PMPosted by Díscharge
No, i was just looking at stats and my Xp with them. They are brainless players made for kids. its not a mean thing. its just a fact. We all have toi roll a huntard if the Key Affix needs it or the raid needs it.

You just admit you play Disc, pretty braindead and simple. That's an opinion just like what you say is an opinion.

I get it, you play heals/tanks to make yourself feel special even though the gameplay is so easy that a toddler can do it.

09/07/2018 12:40 PMPosted by Díscharge

Because you displayed some intense aggression towards the class, duh. Keep up.

09/07/2018 12:44 PMPosted by Díscharge
Ask Bepples or Whim,

I dont think they can even drive a car.. And ive raided with them. or what ever they call it.

Judging from the things you have said I doubt you can even ride a bike.
Be nice.

Also I’m sure I can out dos you in a 15 key wile keeping you alive.

They are brainless in 3’s tho.

In raid I’m 371 and keys I’m 369. Trust me it’s not just spamming 3 abilities wile a kid pet pulls everything
09/07/2018 12:52 PMPosted by Díscharge
In raid I’m 371 and keys I’m 369.

Sure you are
Be nice.

Lmao, look who's talking

Also I’m sure I can out dos you in a 15 key wile keeping you alive.

No I don't think you can.

They are brainless in 3’s tho.

3's as in Arena? You are aware Disc is broken and is due for a nerf right, I guess that means Disc is a brainless spec. Especially from the amount of complain ppl gave demanding it needs a nerf.

In raid I’m 371 and keys I’m 369. Trust me it’s not just spamming 3 abilities wile a kid pet pulls everything

I don't, tbf you haven't gave much reason to trust you from your behavior.
Also my Resto Druid can tank a 10 key wile keeping everyone alive. Try not just playing a huntard
Also my Resto Druid can tank a 10 key wile keeping everyone alive. Try not just playing a huntard
Lmao
I sent you a real I’d. And a email. I’m sure you’ve seen my videos. Most watch us in alpha.

Also what’s up aspire. It’s me.
Guys,

Stop feeding the troll. Especially when the troll is a liar and is actually only a 342 Druid main who doesn't even get taken on any runs. YIKES. Grow up and troll elsewhere.

https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/kel-thuzad/D%C3%ADscharge
https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/kel-thuzad/Vinolentia
09/07/2018 12:33 PMPosted by Yjjial
I'm rather disappointed in everyone's lack of beverage participation.

What kind of beer do you like, if you say IPA...Well, throw me into the group that lacks participation because IPA’s are for Hipsters and girls who recently ventured out of the Vodka Tonic zone. No offense ladies, you’re all beautiful.
09/07/2018 01:39 PMPosted by Darkpsycho
Guys,

Stop feeding the troll. Especially when the troll is a liar and is actually only a 342 Druid main who doesn't even get taken on any runs. YIKES. Grow up and troll elsewhere.

Shut down. Haha

7/10 troll because by the looks of it, some of you were typing so fast (in rage) that you jumbled words; even he’s guilty.
09/07/2018 02:04 PMPosted by Cicerone
09/07/2018 12:33 PMPosted by Yjjial
I'm rather disappointed in everyone's lack of beverage participation.

What kind of beer do you like, if you say IPA...Well, throw me into the group that lacks participation because IPA’s are for Hipsters and girls who recently ventured out of the Vodka Tonic zone. No offense ladies, you’re all beautiful.
Now, I'm not much of a drinker anymore as I sorta just sober up too quickly for it to be worth it, but the occasional pilsner with a nice dinner is good. Particularly St. Pauli. That said, I miss schönbuch brauhaus from my time in Germany. Had naturtruße, a rich, unfiltered pils with a wonderful bouquet of flavor.
Guys,

He doesn’t play Druid. Shadow is a solo huntard

That isn’t shadow,

If he played a Druid he wouldn’t have to drink. Also he is horde. He has one thing right.