Can Blizzard lock in the CDEW patch

Arenas
and then actually balance the game so the rest of us can have fun? We get it. Method is basically a part of Blizzard at this point making up most of the announcers.

Nerf all the things except the FOTM melee cleaves Mes and bowlcut play. The only thing you are missing atm is ret paladin. Nerf the @#$%^ out of that class to. We can't have someone like Avenge upsetting brackets. Plus where will the boost and microtransactions come from if an already popular class wins Blizzcon! The tragedy.

Once the Blizzcon patch is locked in and Pikaboo and Whaazz are playing some alt or a stupid assassin rogue, and all the mages are alting some FOTM melee they don't even want to play, let's try 2.5-5 percent buffs and nerfs from now on every 2 weeks that are actually based on metrics. You know...like you do with things you actually care about like PVE and raid DPS balance.

When you have a broken Azerite trait that game designers should have seen coming from a mile away like the rogue throw, try removing that or nerfing THAT to the ground before nerfing 3 other things in the class to the ground.

I mean Blizzard wants to at least pretend they care about PvP right? Why are classes killed in this game in pvp? Is is microtransaction money? Is it to try and influence the outcome of hype events like Blizzcon by catering to the largest viewerbase of the esport?

I would love for Blizzard to explain why PVE has small nerfs and buffs and PVP has giant ones. Please explain how this isn't about money or hype. What metrics are these drastic changes that KILL representation of a spec or class based on. Does class popularity and MT's play a influence like it does in other Activision products, where they are the primary consideration and not balance?
https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/10/activisions-patented-method-to-drive-microtransactions-with-matchmaking/
Are you okay?
imagine being this delusional.
09/07/2018 09:33 PMPosted by Equinoxx

Activision has proven they don't care about PvP balance. They care about microtransactions. Companies that have ethics or that actually care about providing a good PvP experience don't do things like this. MLG also dropped WoW for being a joke, before Activision bought MLG.
https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/10/activisions-patented-method-to-drive-microtransactions-with-matchmaking/

PVE buffs and nerfs also don't make classes non viable. PVP nerfs which have much higher numbers in their changes do. Why? Explain. The only logical reason is that Activision profits off the boosts from rerolls and this company has shown itself to be so unethical that they will match up new players with pros to push microtransactions.

As far as Method, they now make up all the announcers. It's actually disgusting how involved they are with Blizzard esports. Blizzard either needs to hire them as full time employees or be far less biased. I don't even think it's legal for them (announcers) to not have a disclaimer about their involvement with Blizzard on their Twitch and youtube. I have seen channels shut down for less and hit with fines. People like Venruki have givne opinion videos without disclaimers that they are employed by Blizzard.

Richard Campbell could come across as just some streamer with shows he does with Blizzard influencers and he is a fulltime Activision employee under MLG.

Everything about the Esports department at Activision/Blizzard is dishonest and unethical and you call me delusional?
Even if it's true, what do you intend to do? What is going to happen? Nothing. Nothing is going to happen or change whether it is fact or fiction.

They are unethical, fine, now what? Why do you support this company with your time in their product?

Point being, it doesn't matter. If you're right or not, it doesn't matter. Nobody will do anything, or can do anything. Support a different company.

Edit: Grammar.
In other news: Wildstar is shutting down :(

I actually loved that game. Hopefully the developers will find a home with blizzard and make some pve content actually engaging.

I loved their telegraph system
09/07/2018 10:08 PMPosted by Smolwaifu
Even if it's true, what do you intend to do? What is going to happen? Nothing. Nothing is going to happen or change whether it is fact or fiction.

They are unethical, fine, now what? Why do you support this company with your time in their product?

Point being, it doesn't matter. If you're right or not, it doesn't matter. Nobody will do anything, or can do anything. Support a different company.

Edit: Grammar.

Something I'm soon remedying. Blizzard is dead. This company is to Activision as Bioware is to EA. The only reason they can live off their past fame is friendships people formed that have nothing to do with current Blizzard. The original design team is all gone and working on other games or not at the company anymore. People will eventually realize they can all go play another game together and you can argue more than over half of them have since Cata, which was the first expansion Activision was involved with from the idea stage.

Streamer hype from unethical clowns only lasts so long and the most popular WoW streamers audience is mostly 8 year olds who play Fornite and not WoW. They just think he's funny or their friend. They will turn 9 soon.
09/07/2018 10:15 PMPosted by Gundezl
In other news: Wildstar is shutting down :(

I actually loved that game. Hopefully the developers will find a home with blizzard and make some pve content actually engaging.

I loved their telegraph system

PepeHands
Mes is playing his BM Hunter every time I check his stream. The few times I’ve seen him try his DK in arena he’s basically noted that it wasn’t that good.

*shrugs*
09/07/2018 09:15 PMPosted by Blondemamba
Nerf all the things except the FOTM melee cleaves Mes and bowlcut play.

He's actually not wrong. All Cdew does is !@#$% and moan about rogues all day, or how X, Y, and Z are OP. Mes has never played a ret in his LIFE yet he rerolled Ret out of the blue this expac. Look at what classes STILL haven't been nerfed... Rets+Disc. Cdew and his fanboys que skirms as their main team's counter comp and tryhard their way to clips that get posted everywhere. Poof instant nerfs to those classes and their mains get left alone. First week of arena season and Cdew is playing his alt comp. Who the hell plays alts the first week of an arena season? He's literally trying to manipulate the meta.
I mean the 30% mana regen nerf is literally what cdew wanted. It gutted every healers mana except resto shaman and resto druid.
Mission accomplished Blizzard. It's this year that was really CDEW's last chance right? Can't wait to see him retire on top and transition into the broadcasting booth in this fake esport that MLG dropped.

Good thing that Activision/Blizzard bought MLG huh.
11/03/2018 07:08 AMPosted by Blondemamba
Mission accomplished Blizzard. It's this year that was really CDEW's last chance right? Can't wait to see him retire on top and transition into the broadcasting booth in this fake esport that MLG dropped.

Good thing that Activision/Blizzard bought MLG huh.
Salt.
lost ya when you said ret pally were broken, buddy
11/03/2018 08:10 AMPosted by Shammyboy

Look at the post date. Anyone else would have said I am psychic and predicted the future with most of my post. Enjoy the fake esport though buddy.

#CdewsLastChance 2017 *cough* I mean 2018.

A sucker born every minute and plenty of them here.
11/03/2018 10:09 AMPosted by Blondemamba
11/03/2018 08:10 AMPosted by Shammyboy

Look at the post date. Anyone else would have said I am psychic and predicted the future with most of my post. Enjoy the fake esport though buddy.

#CdewsLastChance 2017 *cough* I mean 2018.

A sucker born every minute and plenty of them here.
09/07/2018 09:33 PMPosted by Equinoxx
and then actually balance the game so the rest of us can have fun? We get it. Method is basically a part of Blizzard at this point making up most of the announcers.

Nerf all the things except the FOTM melee cleaves Mes and bowlcut play. The only thing you are missing atm is ret paladin. Nerf the @#$%^ out of that class to. We can't have someone like Avenge upsetting brackets. Plus where will the boost and microtransactions come from if an already popular class wins Blizzcon! The tragedy.

Once the Blizzcon patch is locked in and Pikaboo and Whaazz are playing some alt or a stupid assassin rogue, and all the mages are alting some FOTM melee they don't even want to play, let's try 2.5-5 percent buffs and nerfs from now on every 2 weeks that are actually based on metrics. You know...like you do with things you actually care about like PVE and raid DPS balance.

When you have a broken Azerite trait that game designers should have seen coming from a mile away like the rogue throw, try removing that or nerfing THAT to the ground before nerfing 3 other things in the class to the ground.

I mean Blizzard wants to at least pretend they care about PvP right? Why are classes killed in this game in pvp? Is is microtransaction money? Is it to try and influence the outcome of hype events like Blizzcon by catering to the largest viewerbase of the esport?

I would love for Blizzard to explain why PVE has small nerfs and buffs and PVP has giant ones. Please explain how this isn't about money or hype. What metrics are these drastic changes that KILL representation of a spec or class based on. Does class popularity and MT's play a influence like it does in other Activision products, where they are the primary consideration and not balance?

Lol you sound salty and possibly confused how a professional company works. We get it you hate method and bowl cut? Comments like that show this is personal for you. Take care. I hope you get over this.
11/03/2018 10:20 AMPosted by Fasra

Lol you sound salty and possibly confused how a professional company works. We get it you hate method and bowl cut? Comments like that show this is personal for you. Take care. I hope you get over this.

I think you are confused. You can't work for Blizzard and then not disclose that involvement on youtube, twitch etc.

Several Method employees do this and all are violating laws and subject to fines. They FTC won't go after Blizzard (pointless due to lawyers), but they will gladly fine Method and their employees.
[quote="207682704079"]Several Method employees do this and all are violating laws and subject to fines. They FTC won't go after Blizzard (pointless due to lawyers), but they will gladly fine Method and their employees.

ok? so what? cause honestly I think you're just some political hippie that has some sort of fetish for blizzard
Several Method employees do this and all are violating laws and subject to fines. They FTC won't go after Blizzard (pointless due to lawyers), but they will gladly fine Method and their employees.

Bro, why are you wasting so much energy on this whole thing?