LF Raiding Guild and Casual Mythic+ Team

Proudmoore
I just got my Paladin tank to 120 and am working on gearing him up for future raiding and mythics, but I have a 347 Frost Mage named Spellyboi that I also would love to get into a good group.

Just looking for a chill guild working on learning the raid and progressing through normal and heroic. I've downed 5/8 N so far in PUGs, but I'd love to stick with one team.

Would also be a plus to find a guild who loves to run mythics and mythic+s when they are on.

EDIT: Totally forgot to mention when I'm on typically. I play quite a lot in my free time after work (3 CT and on) but I'd prefer to raid on weekends on Sundays or Saturday nights. Even Friday nights would be great.
Hey Darkyboi!

Thought I'd leave a little info on our guild to see if you may be interested!

We're a friendly bunch of friends who are getting ready to jump into the new raid. We are currently finding ourself down a tank so if your wanting to tank that's awesome!

You can ecpect that when we are on most of us are chatting away is guild or discord chat in addition to voice chat. Some are quiet but that's just how it goes. We run together on the regular and it's common practice to greet everyone when they come online.

If you think we may be a match feel free to reach out to Ellidorii in game by mail or add my tag monsterkitty#1196. Good luck!
Darkyboi,

I think you would be a perfect fit at Utopian. We are on most of the week doing mythic and mythic+ to try to push keys. Our core raid team raids sat/sun from 5pm server to 8 pm server. add me on btag would love to chat more. sedarel#1297
Hello!

Based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a new guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-serious progression focused guild. We are putting together a core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all levels and play styles. Once we recruit enough members we will be scheduling and organizing guild M+ groups and "open run" nights as well. We plan to also put together a PvP team in the future as our guild grows. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience.

<Estratovus> is a new Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit all for raiding and PvP. We run in a more semi-serious progression focused environment. Even though we raid on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights
• Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social focuses
• Weekend Raiding (see times below)
• A more casual environment
• New guild - join and grow/learn with us!
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Friday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled)

Recruitment Needs:
• 1 Tank (open to any class)
• 1+ Off-Tank w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 1-2+ Healer (Rdruid, MW, Shaman highly preferred but open to all healer specs)
• 1+ Off-Healers w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 5+ DPS - all classes/specs considered (preferred boomie, spriest, hunt, mage, lock, and melee)
• Raid Leader(s) - preferably someone who has at least full NM experience to get our group progressing quickly into HM/Mythic. Open to a collaborative or co-leaders setup as well.
• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact either Kotipelto#1337 or Dayereth#1469.

Thanks for your consideration!
Hi Darkyboi, it sounds like our community might be a great fit for you :) Here's a link to our info post, so I'm not filling your page with text blocks lol : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769467437#post-1

I hope you'll check us out. Feel free to contact me in game.
Best of luck in your guild search.
Hi wed love to have you on your mage if your a fit, paladin probably works too check out our post @

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765886508
I think that maybe <Geriatric Soldiers > could be a good fit. We are a Alliance guild on Proudmore, and are currently in Heroic progression. We are a guild of “ play what you want to play” rather then we need this or that.
Our raid nights are Monday and Wednesday 4pm-6pm server time.
We also do mythics + and transmog/mount runs on the regular.
My battle tag is NightKnight#1149816 if you want some more info.
Darkyboi!

Dramatis Personae is always looking for members of all play styles and login times. We have a solid group of people most of them I would call good friends. This is a guild full of friendly players that enjoy helping others get gear and enjoy the content. We do run weekend runs so you would be welcome on whichever toon you'd most prefer. Our core teams run on the weekdays with one group 8/8H 2/8M and the other at 7/8H 1/8M. A third team is forming also where we are recruiting a multitude of players. If any of this interests you feel free to message me, my Btag is Tyrannical#11158