350 BM hunter LF Mythic Prog

Guild Recruitment
Title is the gist of it

LF 3 days, 3-4 hour, preferably during the week. Times would be no earlier than 7:30 EST ending no later than 1am EST

Looking to complete Mythic content when its current.

I have progression raided every expansion(Top 70ish US in WoD) with the exception of Vanilla/BC/Legion. I am really enjoying playing hunter(first time maining a dps class) and I would like to give Mythic content a shot

Here are some logs from some normals i ran this week if you're at all curious.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/97Q3qVvXbhjMCzp2
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/cJz6nCWkPDY87bAp

Responding to this thread is probably the easiest way to contact me.
Guild Name: Grandpa Reflexes
Realm: Aerie Peak (PvE)
Contacts: Revolt and Sore
Battle-Tag: Revolt#1620 and Sore#1869

<Grandpa Reflexes> is a very experienced and successful raiding guild consisting of players who no longer wish to commit to standard raid schedules. Formerly hardcore raiders of Fierce, we are now returning to enjoy the game on a less demanding schedule. Although we plan to only raid 8 hours, we still plan to down mythic content in a reasonable time frame. We're looking for like minded, experienced players to round out the roster.

Classes Desired:
Healers: Mistweaver Monk or Resto Druid
Ranged: Hunter
Melee: Demon Hunter and Arms/Fury Warrior

Notable Achievements (10 Man):
  • US 2nd/World 13th Heroic Will of the Emperor
  • US 2nd/World 18th Heroic Elegon
  • US 3rd/World 19th Heroic Four Kings
  • World 1st Heroic Stone Guard
  • World 2nd Heroic Feng the Accursed
  • US 5th Heroic Garajal the Spiritbinder
  • US 5th Heroic Madness of Deathwing
  • US 10th Heroic Spine of Deathwing

• You can verify our history at fierceguild.enjin.com
    You can verify our most recent stint in Mythic Raiding during WoD here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aerie-peak/Fierce/rating.tier17

Raid Times
    Saturday and Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM EST
    Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
    Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

Currently we are not recruiting any new raiders for our core, but we are happy to offer a home to any new and old players.

https://murlocs.com
    * 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
    - Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
    - Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
    - With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
    ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
    Hello there, Huntsmengrif, You sound perfect. See if we are!
    Guild Name: Triage
    Server: US - Zul'Jin
    Faction: Horde
    Recent Progression: 7/8 N 4/8 H

Many of the raid members in Triage have been playing together since the beginning of Legion. Triage is a semi-continuation of a prior Mythic Raiding Guild that was located on US - Hyjal. Since moving to Zul'Jin, our focus has been on obtaining US top 100 status, despite the young age of the guild. Our roster has an experienced core with exceptional charisma and we are seeking to find focused new members to compliment this strong foundation.

Raid times:
    Tue/Wed/Thu 6-9 PST, 9-12 EST
    Optional weekend alt runs in the future

Expectations:
    At Triage, we pride ourselves in having a friendly player environment with knowledgable members that are able to help elevate one another. To be in this guild, it is expected that each member knows their class inside and out. Consistent self-evaluating and researching is a requirement and those that do not comply are easily discovered and removed from our team. While we only raid 9 hours per week, it is our expectation that each member comes prepared for each encounter. Toxic personalities are not tolerated and nobody will ever be outed during a raid. We strive to maintain a professional environment and you must be able to handle constructive criticism (on a one-to-one basis only).

[quote]Apply:
    http://triagegaming.com/applications/
    Recruitment:
    Hello! I'm the GM for [A] <Storm Soldiers> (Darkspear US). We are an all-around guild, recruiting those who are friendly and engaging. :D

Our Ranks
      Raider
      PvPer
      Raider / PvPer
      Social (More casual gameplay.)

Raid Times
    We currently have a raid group that we are filling spots in, with overflow that is going to be going into a second group at a different time.
    Raid Group 1 raids Wed/Fri at 9:30 P.M. EST to 12:30 P.M. EST
    Raid Group 2 raid times have not yet be determined.

Voice Comms
    For voice communication we use discord.

Other Plans
    -Our PvP interest is also accelerating as the new PvP season continues.
    -Social events are also being planned and will soon be held, including giveaways, transmog contests, low-leveling parties, etc.!

We are also currently looking for leadership roles, including Raid Leader, Bank Manager, Social Events Leader, etc..

You can contact me at StormSeven#1241 on B-Tag or StormSeven#5231 on Discord. Thanks in advance, I hope to hear from you. Have a great day.
    Hi there, I think you would be a great fit for our community. Our main play time is usually 6PM-11PM EST, since most of us are working adults (9-5'ers).

If you're interested in raiding, we raid from 9PM-11PM EST on Tuesday and Thursday, with an optional day on Sunday.

Check out our website for more information: https://wow.kryptedgaming.com/

Porowns#1472
    <REGENCY>
    Horde, Mal’Ganis

Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
    We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
    5/8 Heroic Uldir
    10/11M Antorus

Recruitment
    Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
    Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! All teams currently recruiting for BFA!
    Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 5/11 Mythic
    Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
    Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Apocrypha - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: New Team with Mythic Raider Leadership
    Time: 9:30pm to 1am CST
    Days: Wednesday, Thursday

Afterdawn - Morning Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 10/11 Mythic
    Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST
    Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 5/11 Mythic
    Times: 9pm to 12am CST
    Days: Tuesday, Wednesday

Misfits - Heroic Raid Team
    Progression: 11/11 Heroic
    Times: 5:30pm to 8:30pm CST
    Days: Friday, Saturday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 9/11 Mythic
    Times: 11pm to 2am CST
    Days: Friday, Saturday

Contact

Recruitment Admin: Rynoir (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
    Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy
    -Frontier on Tichondrius
    -We are a raiding guild looking for more raiders for mythic progression in Uldir.
    -We are a group of experienced raiders and would like more people with the drive to do mythic raiding.
    -We are in need of DPS that can pull 10k+ in a raid environment. If you are not quite there but are an experienced raider we will help get your numbers up.
    -We are also looking for a dedicated healer preferably Monk/Druid.
    -Our required raid days are:
    Wed & Thurs 5-8 PST
    We also run optional raids on weekends and/or off week days.
    -Overall we are a friendly environment with a passion for raiding and downing those hard encounters. Our Officer group has the mindset of taking care of our raiders and helping optimize the output of each spec/class every person brings.
    -Add battletag: Sorzha#1294 for more information.
    <LoteK>
    Server: US-Lightning's Blade
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Schedule: Tues 8-11 EST Fri 7-11 EST
    Requirements: Strong understanding of one spec, profficiency in a second. No alt requirement.

We are a group of current and former gladiators and mythic raiders who decided to form a cross realm raiding community with the goal of eventually merging to one server to push for CE's. We're currently seeking a few more skilled individuals to fill our roster and finish up heroic and begin progression into mythic.

Recruiting:
    Very in need of DPS DH as well as a couple solid ranged dps. All exceptional applicants considered.

Merdah#1130 in game
    Choptimus#9161 on discord
    [US][H][Thunderhorn] 3/8H <Optimal Baddies>
    Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to be top guild on server in BFA on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Progression raid days
    Tuesday & Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server (CT)
    9PM-11:30PM EST
    Optional raid days
    Friday & Saturday - 8PM-10:30PM Server (CT)
    9PM-11:30PM EST
    We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, we understand that real life happens but are also looking to progress rapidly.
    Loot!

For loot distribution we take into account tenure, performance, and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are primarily recruiting dps of the classes rogue, demon hunter, hunter, death knight, and boomkin to fill out our roster, currently there is no item level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Abbadon#11928) or our GM (Goldfish#1198) on battle.net or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
    Still looking? You'd trial with us Tuesday 9/11/18 @ 5:45pm PST. Hyjal server.

My spam post for more info:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766566525#1
    Doing a lil Monday morning bump
    Hi,

I think my guild <Syntax Error> on Mal'ganis might be a good fit for you. We're a group of experienced mythic raiders pushing for Cutting Edge on a 2x per week raid schedule. Our raid lead has been leading groups since vanilla. We are recruiting RDPS to finish filling out our core team roster.

We raid Tuesday / Friday 9 - 12 CST. There is optional Normal Thursday runs 9 - 12 CST. We also have groups running M+ daily. We're a group of working adults or college students so we never schedule anything on the weekends, however we have plenty of people online wanting to play.

If you're interested my btag is BlueIntimacy#1855 and my discord is BlueIntimacy#1207
    Hey there!

Not sure if you'd consider Alliance, but if so, I'd like to chat. We're 5/8H on a two-night schedule (Tue/Thurs 7pm-10pm PST) and looking for one or two more ranged DPS as we finish out the tier.

Discord (preferred): DJ#7415
    Btag: DJRay87#1487

Hope to hear from you!
    <Unlikely Legends> of Zul'jin is a reformed semi hardcore progression guild that has the solitary goal of pushing down Mythic content on a focused and enjoyable schedule. We are aiming for Top 150 US within the second raid, and looking for players who want the same.

Our core roster will never be completely set in stone. We will always be looking for exceptional players to come and compete for a position here, and we’ll be actively filtering our roster to ensure that the most skilled and flexible players are raiding progression.

Current Progression: 5/8H Heroic, 8/8N.

Our WoWprogress page: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Unlikely+Legends

Schedule (3 Days, 9 hours total):

Tuesday - 8:00PM - 11:00PM EST
    Wednesday - 8:00PM - 11:00PM EST
    Thursday - 8:00PM - 11:00PM EST

Recruitment:

- WW Monk
    - Blood DK Other EXCEPTIONAL tanks feel free to apply
    - Frost/Unholy DK

We are always looking for exceptional players of every class/spec regardless of our current needs, so do not hesitate to reach out to me or other officers at any time. (Drome#1575).

We are looking for the following attributes in a potential recruit:

- Team player
    - Possesses clear and calm communication skills.
    - Constantly pushing to min/max their play.

Guild fit and personality are extremely important to us, and we believe that successful progression raiding goes hand in hand with an enjoyable guild culture. With that said, I do not want to waste either of our time, so please only apply if you have previous high-end Mythic raiding experience and can go above and beyond what would be expected from your class.

Contact Information:

Vnix#1980 (Discord)
    Drome#1575 (B.Net)
    EshmamK#1101 (B.Net)

Application:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1G0KLtdWfhllC9Bh5pLKc4QZ22TmhaW7AOnTamjeIa
    one bump to rule them all
    Heya,

Raid Times:
    Thursday and Sunday from 8-11PM EST.

About Us:
    <Cutting Corners> is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We believe that a successful raiding guild is consistently trying to improve. Our members review logs, assist in developing strategies and help improve each other's gameplay. We are seeking players that are motivated and put in the effort required to clear mythic content on a 6 hour a week schedule.

While we are first and foremost a mythic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we aren't recruiting players who only log on for raids.

Class/Spec we're looking for
  • Any Ranged dps or any exceptional dps
  • Contact Information
    Diago#1887 (Recruitment)
    Homer#1186 (GM)
    5/8 Heroic looking for RDPS to fill core spots. We will start mythic soon and plan to get CE. Many of us come from a top 150 guild and raided together in legion. Most of the officers here have CE from last expac.

Raid Times are 9-1 EST wed/thur

Hit me up if you want to chat. rsgunner#11999
    <Attempts Were Made> [US][H][Thrall] is recruiting for our mythic progression team.
    Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST (5-8pm PST)
    Previous Progress: 10/11M Antorus
    Current Progress: 8/8N 6/8H Uldir

Recruitment Needs:
    High Priority: Hunter, Ret Paladin, Mage
    Medium Priority: Warrior, DH, WW Monk
    Low Priority: Any exceptional players, specifically DPS.

More Info About Us: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18qDKo30G9nWGif-eaaPKmDJsALEj2YrP6k6aBdfdZXI/edit

How to Apply: Fill out a quick application here: https://goo.gl/forms/kE71tWAz56tozWOR2

You can also message us on Discord or BNet:

Recruitment Contacts:
    Recruiter:
    Kaitlyn#1980 (BNet)
    Kaitlyn#9472 (Discord)

GM:
    Aperture#1385 (BNet)
    Arriet#0437 (Discord)

RL:
    Andrew#17692 (Bnet)
    MichiganMan#4686 (Discord)