new BM nerfs

Hunter

The hotfix nerfs are on live for my character right now and I did a few 2s games at 2200 mmr in 2s. We are still in a good spot basilisk still does very good damage and I did not feel under powered at all. Yesterday I was just deleting peoples health pools in bgs and it was too the point it was getting boring. I doubt the 5% is going to be a big deal.

EDIT: I will keep an update on this thread if I have any other findings after I start my 3s for the season tomorrow.

They are not on live yet, they are currently on test.

https://twitter.com/Devcom888/status/1038263850804682752 yeah they are look at the focus cost. I noticed a damage difference its not as bad as everyone thinks atm
09/07/2018 07:42 PMPosted by Supersnuggie
Pet damage reduced by 30%. Dire basilisk added 60 focus cost and damage reduced by 30%.
Bestial wrath and aspect of the beast damage bonus reduced by 10%

I'll bet anything those "pvp nerfs" also get applied to non-pvp.

Then they'll be like "oops, sorry!" and claim it'll take until a major patch to fix.
And no fixes will come.

If that happens BM will not be allowed to raid at all until fixed. Just like Wrath.
You guys crazy, we still strong.
09/07/2018 10:40 PMPosted by Darkynhalvos
09/07/2018 07:42 PMPosted by Supersnuggie
Pet damage reduced by 30%. Dire basilisk added 60 focus cost and damage reduced by 30%.
Bestial wrath and aspect of the beast damage bonus reduced by 10%

Then they'll be like "oops, sorry!" and claim it'll take until a major patch to fix.
And no fixes will come.

If that happens BM will not be allowed to raid at all until fixed. Just like Wrath.

Why should it only apply to PvP? If hunters are doing too much damage, they are doing too much in PvP AND PvE. Hunters queue as DPS in both cases.
09/07/2018 11:03 PMPosted by Lothzor
09/07/2018 10:40 PMPosted by Darkynhalvos

And no fixes will come.

Why should it only apply to PvP? If hunters are doing too much damage, they are doing too much in PvP AND PvE. Hunters queue as DPS in both cases.

Too much in pve?

By like what, 1-2% over a rogue spec?

All those (supposedly) pvp-only nerfs need to STAY pvp-only. BM isn't top by miles, it's barely 1-2%.

Or is it you want to see BM in the same place it was early Wrath: in the graveyard?

The hotfix nerfs are on live for my character right now and I did a few 2s games at 2200 mmr in 2s. We are still in a good spot basilisk still does very good damage and I did not feel under powered at all. Yesterday I was just deleting peoples health pools in bgs and it was too the point it was getting boring. I doubt the 5% is going to be a big deal.

EDIT: I will keep an update on this thread if I have any other findings after I start my 3s for the season tomorrow.

Further nerfs are needed. Last 2 bg's i did no joke had 5 BM's on horde at least. They are far too braindead easy to play to have that much dmg. Dont be offended lots of people play hunter but have chosen another class to level to 120. It simply does too much dmg

how about you learn2play you brain dead cripple. You're a rogue why are you trying to face tank 5 bm hunters? seems like a you problem

git gud
Was queuing 3s all day on my hunter and didn't even notice the nerfs were live until we finished and I read the tooltips lol
09/07/2018 07:36 PMPosted by Supersnuggie
We got hit hard in pvp... check the blue tracker

5% nerf. It takes you 6 seconds to kill someone now instead of 5.4 seconds. Yeah ripped hard
Further nerfs are needed. Last 2 bg's i did no joke had 5 BM's on horde at least. They are far too braindead easy to play to have that much dmg. Dont be offended lots of people play hunter but have chosen another class to level to 120. It simply does too much dmg[/quote]

Yeah idk about that, I dont play hunter like that but I do know that hunters have been dog!@#$ for a while that they aren't even viable for anything other than cupid nowadays, plus I find it difficult to take a rogues point of view on a class serious, especially one that mains assassin, but hey dont be *offended* lots of people play rogue at 120, It simply does to much dmg.
Read the dates.