Its ok Alliance, we're in it for the long game! - Warfront Spoilers

General Discussion
Blizzard stated they wanted to open another warfront maybe in Barrens I'm pretty sure..

So what does this mean?

it means we win the Battle for Stromgarde! We take Silvermoon for the Alliance, and in doing so high elves join the Alliance! The Alliance then push their way onto Kalimdor via Barrens! We win the war and enslave the horde races!

Hold tight alliance, our time will come!

EDIT:
omg I think we have confirmation of this!
It is possible that the next 3 warfronts have been revealed (so potential spoilers) I will link source below

essentially you can type a script into your chat window and it will return this text:
Barren Warfront: Attack the Southern Barrens and break through the great gates of Mulgore.
Silvermoon Warfront: Assault the final Horde bastion on the Eastern Kingdoms, and cleanse our land of their filth.
Azshara Warfront: Launch a massive Naval assault on the home of Gallywix, Bilgewater will burn.
Battle for Stromgarde: Donate supplies to the war effort as the impending battle over Arathi Highland nears.

So from the looks of it the Alliance are definitely winning the war and pushing back on the Horde!
Of course since its not straight from Blizzard I have no idea how credible it is, but it appears to be from just typing in a script in game sooo.

link to a video that explains this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlFsaJjSAlQ
...yeah.
Delusion. Im getting worried about you ali's at this point.
You've seen how Blizzard writes the Alliance's military strategy, right?
It really doesn't matter. The problem is that Horde can grind out easy 340s now while the Alliance can't.

If it was just the 370 it wouldn't be nearly as big of a problem.
Yeah, none of that is happening wit the current leadership in charge lol
09/09/2018 04:30 PMPosted by Everan
it means we win the Battle for Stromgarde!

The words 'Alliance' and 'win' do not belong in the same sentence together.

At least not with the current dev team at the helm.
To be fair every resource that the Horde wastes trying to retain an unsustainable position in the Eastern Kingdoms is a resource that isn't going to something that might be useful for the Horde, like hiring Zandalari engineers who know that a keel that isn't below the waterline is wasted mass or who check the hulls of their ships for bombs occasionally.
09/09/2018 04:32 PMPosted by Jerolan
You've seen how Blizzard writes the Alliance's military strategy, right?

Don't worry Andiuns gonna lose it at some point and go all out psycho on the horde!
no it won't

I'm not even that annoyed over the Warfronts, it's just the needle that broke the camel's back at this point.
why am i not hyped ?
*goes back to being grumpy about the horde privilege*
cute
Blizzard stated they wanted to open another warfront maybe in Barrens I'm pretty sure..

So what does this mean?

it means we win the Battle for Stromgarde! We take Silvermoon for the Alliance, and in doing so high elves join the Alliance! The Alliance then push their way onto Kalimdor via Barrens! We win the war and enslave the horde races!

Hahahah.. no. That's definitely not what's going to happen, no way man

This is close to being delusional, if not outright being so
https://i.imgur.com/Z2MzLF6.png

i dont think our fighting has anything to do with silvermoon

So what does this mean?

The High Elves are already part of the Alliance, since Night Elves now have mages.

This, of course, goes against the lore. Night Elves drove off their arcane-loving folk and Queen Tyrande absolutely despised them.
Alliance writing for Drustvar and Jaina's storyline thus far have been really done well.

But the entire faction battle so far writing wise has been horrid.

You mean to say the Alliance took 14 years to rebuild Stromgarde and even though Horde gave up Lordaeron they still can launch an all out assault on this newly renovated city?

Brennadam and Darnassus. No retaliation whatsoever.

Siege of Lordaeron? A glorified event to lead into Old Soldier cinematic and show Sylvannas as the "Yas queen slay!" with snarky comments and Alliance leaders doing nothing.

Even druids are taking a "meh" approach the the world tree was just burned.

Alliance storyline almost completely ignores what the Horde has done. We got after some San'Layn who is written to have betrayed the Horde anyway. Meanwhile the Horde launch all out attacks on alliance bases and raise tons of powerful new characters tons of development on.

Shandris. One of the OG named units from WC3 doesn't get a unique model, or even a unique voice.

They need a massive boost for the alliance if they want BfA to succeed. Because right now its on path to dethrone WoD as one of the worst expansions.
The Horde's (read: Sylvanas') ultimate goal is to kill everyone in the Alliance and raise them as undead, defeat the gods, and overthrow the abstract concept of death.

Methinks that they have overreached somewhat in their strategic goals considering Sylvanas' strategy going into Night Elf territory was "We win, and then the Alliance will defeat themselves for us."

Of course that didn't happen and now Sylvanas has put the Horde in a multi-front global conflict against an industrialized superpower and now they can't even capture Brennadam, let alone the entire Eastern Kingdoms.
09/09/2018 04:46 PMPosted by Ainhin
The Horde's (read: Sylvanas') ultimate goal is to kill everyone in the Alliance and raise them as undead, defeat the gods, and overthrow the abstract concept of death.

Methinks that they have overreached somewhat in their strategic goals considering Sylvanas' strategy going into Night Elf territory was "We win, and then the Alliance will defeat themselves for us."

Of course that didn't happen and now Sylvanas has put the Horde in a multi-front global conflict against an industrialized superpower and now they can't even capture Brennadam, let alone the entire Eastern Kingdoms.

Victory for the Alliance!
I admire your talents in self-deception. I've never been very good at it.
Also the war campaigns end with the Alliance holding a kill-switch for every Zandalari capital ship in the Horde fleet and the Horde having a waterlogged corpse and a MacGuffin of Definitely-Won't-Backfire