Did the updates go live? Druid's still suck

Druid
Because druid still feels terrible to play. I can get an occasional extra shread in, but that it. My damage still sucks and the overall gameplay feels so slow and mind numbing. I literally don't even have to look at the screen most of the time, Im just spam pressing shread while waiting to get energy to actually shread. Also are they ever gonna do anything about how squishy feral druids are? I get hit a couple times and I'm down to 10% health running for my life.
09/06/2018 10:31 PMPosted by Thythouromeo
Because druid still feels terrible to play. I can get an occasional extra shread in, but that it. My damage still sucks and the overall gameplay feels so slow and mind numbing. I literally don't even have to look at the screen most of the time, Im just spam pressing shread while waiting to get energy to actually shread. Also are they ever gonna do anything about how squishy feral druids are? I get hit a couple times and I'm down to 10% health running for my life.

Its absurb really how underpowered the class is yet blizzards taking a blind eye to it all.

OK, of all the problems with Feral, squishiness is not it. We have insane self healing, and even though our damage is weaker, we can last for an incredibly long time. Also, learn to use Survival Instincts when burst is incoming. It saves lives. Not standing in the fire also saves lives.

Addendum: The changes are live. Blizz said the changes aren't the end, they're just a bandaid. Our damage still sucks, yes, but it DID increase, and our energy regen is in a better spot now, and much closer to how Feral usually is at an expac launch (we've always had energy regen issues, spamming Shred has never been our main source of damage, sometimes you have to let energy pool to make sure you can rip and rake, that's how we historically were).
dont play this u will not get in to !@#$
09/06/2018 11:13 PMPosted by Takiyanti

OK, of all the problems with Feral, squishiness is not it. We have insane self healing, and even though our damage is weaker, we can last for an incredibly long time. Also, learn to use Survival Instincts when burst is incoming. It saves lives. Not standing in the fire also saves lives.

Fire doesn't do nearly as much damage as it used to so Im going to continue to stand in it.
I'm talking about mobs you find scattered around the world and their auto-attacks, they hit you(a feral) much harder than they would any other class that wears leather.
There is not proper time to use Survival Instincts while questing and doing world quests, unless you're fighting this one strong enemy or a rare so I'm not gonna consider that.
Good Healing doesn't mean we're not squishy.
What good is it to have a heal that can heal you up to 100%, but you die to double dps in seconds so you never get the chance to use it. I mean you sound like the other players are just calling a timeout for you to heal yourself up. Feral survivability is garbage now, we were already regarded in legion as the squishiest melee dps in the game, now after being nerfed we are way below that status.
If I'm on my target and putting pressure on them (5cp finishers often) I don't feel squishy because I have regrowth up often enough to keep me at a good amount of health.

Vs high CC targets that keep me locked down so I can't build CP/Use finishers due to kite/stuns I feel super squishy because those regrowths don't happen.

Part of the fun in feral pvp is figuring out how to avoid the cc/kite and keep pressure up so you also have healing, you also have defense cds to use if pressure gets to high. I like to play with guardian aspect for a quick 20% heal in bear form and bonus armor/dmg mitigation.
This buff wasn't enough, but it really helped. Let's hope it doesn't take half an expansion to fix this (like in past expansions).
100% uptime on rip/rake and youll still be last on DPS =D

feral is SOO bad i benched myself outta embarrassment...
Don’t worry you can hang with us on the bottom .

Yeah, I watch other classes pull 5 mobs like it's a joke and I get beat to death by 2 and have to use all my survival traits and sometimes even meld to not die.

The first buff was a non-buff that nobody would notice.
The second buff was actually a nerf.
The third buff this Tuesday is a little bigger than the first buff but still a very tiny buff that you may not notice either.
I've personally not encountered any issues with fighting mobs out in the world. I've not felt squishy unless it's pulling a group of the 'Hexthralled' mobs with the falcons... now those guys DO hurt! But I've learned to back up and take one or two at a time, or just help out whoever is there on the quest. Ferals can't take big groups anymore (I do recommend Renewal).

DPS is abysmal. 338ilvl, barely managing 8k at times with the burst but only getting 6.8-7k in the downtimes, barely enough to beat the TANK! Meanwhile, BM Hunters are shining through with a continual 10-15k DPS pretty much at all times.

It is pretty fair to say they have been horrendously nerfed. In Legion, I was used to seeing myself in the top 5 if not 3. Now I'm lucky to be in the top 15!
Beforehand, all I really had to do was maintain bleeds and ferocious bite when I didn't need to refresh.

Now it feels like, Shred>Shred>Brutal Slash> Brutal Slash> Brutal Slash> Shred> Bite- then just continuing to spam BS to get any ounce of DPS in... which has also been nerfed considerably so we can't even fall to that really.
After spending countless hours trying every talent tree choice combination, azurite talent choices, crit/haste builds, and rotations I can come up with, and find that at very best with one specific buildI can burst for 10-15k (everyone else in raid is higher even when I get lucky enough to hit these numbers) but inevitably my sustained dps with crappy energy, and hitting like a wet noodle ends up being most of the time 7-8k on raid boss fights, at ilvl 345. This is putting me at the very bottom in my raid group every damn pull. No better on relative AOE, if not worse. I cannot see how a 5% buff to damage is going to make up the huge lag we have with other classes. The top dps if sustaining 10-18k. I can only dream what that would be like.
the only problem to me is Shred. i have completely stopped using it and rake everything instead. DPS has gone up.
the buff isnt live yet. it is going in today with weekly update
What ilvl are you playing at? Feral felt trash like a week ago, when I was 340-345. Now that I’m over 350-352 it feels a whole lot better. Honestly, it’s like a different class compared to 10ish ilvls lower
I'm 350. It feels just as !@#$ty. I've been playing Feral since BC, so I know how %^-*ty Ferals can feel, this is the worst.
I don't have a problem with energy regen, but my attacks uh, don't hit very hard.

I imagine it would be the opposite if I wasn't stacking haste for resto/balance in my current gear.

Overall feral feels decent in arena and horrible everywhere else.