Horde get a free 370 Piece. Alliance wait 2 Weeks

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 26 Next
Neither side get short changed theoretically, because both will have opportunities to get their quests done. You just have to wait several weeks between the two quests.
too be fair the racial imbalance has been fixed, though it was a problem in legion (we even had world first mythic raiders saying so), what I don't like is this 370 could have been a small motivation to push a few of those raiders back to fix the faction imbalance but alas I guess blizzard is fine with a 60/40.... 66/33 split in the factions
09/09/2018 01:15 PMPosted by Solarwynds
09/09/2018 11:12 AMPosted by Elechan
But if Alliance gets ANYTHING it's QQ for days on the forums.

I find it appalling how people can make stuff up to "prove" their point.

I seem to have missed those threads. Perhaps you can provide links to them so we might have a chance of believing you?

Seriously. Delusional.

They went in and changed Alterac Valley to 'balance' it for the Horde after much screaming. Then, the devs said they were 'happy' with Alliance's nose diving winning percentages on that map.

For one glimmer of a second in WoD, the human racials were better. They got that changed quickly.

There were campaigns to get Lightforged racials nerf (they got it), and now they're working on Dark Iron and mole machine (will probably get it).

There were dozens if not hundreds of threads arguing against High Elves.

They're now arguing in the story that Alliance leaders should be greyer like Horde and do questionable things. (IE: they want Jaina raid on farm.) Will probably get that, too.

Blizzard has been wetnursing Horde for a long time now.
09/09/2018 12:28 PMPosted by Ryzos
Its overwhelming from alliance players

Proof. Needed.
horde coming in with my 370!

so glad its a downgrade from the 340 i had since i've had 3 weeks to curate the best azerite traits - aaaaaaaaand they're gone

I'm going to be expected to use a higher item level piece thats legitimately worse. This isnt the first time azerite gear seems very intentionally ilvl > useful stats/traits.

Quit with this crap, blizzard. The entire system feels like trash. We were JOKING this entire time when we say ilvl = skill. Quit reinforcing that stupid !@# idea.
09/09/2018 10:57 AMPosted by Ryzos
Not even a week after Uldir Launches?

The quest that guarantees a heroic iLvL piece for literally anyone that queues for warfronts,

As if the Horde aren't already on easy mode with racials now this?

I got mine and I have 299 more hit point from my 325 and I do an extra 3 damage.

It’s not game breaking. The bigger issue is the snooze fest of a scenario it is.
09/09/2018 01:41 PMPosted by Ozzyprime
09/09/2018 12:28 PMPosted by Ryzos
Its overwhelming from alliance players

Proof. Needed.

Compared in July 2018

https://www.statista.com/statistics/276321/distribution-of-world-of-warcraft-characters-by-faction/

To now:

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php

Alliance faction also drops another 5% if you only count 120s.
i am going to start reporting misleading posts as trolling.

this has been explained by people on youtube and people on the forums and if you are going to purposely ignore it, then you are trolling.

war fronts work in a cycle.
with bfa launch, alliance were automatically given control. this is the entire reason you could go out there and do the quests and kill the boss only those who control, can. you got rewarded 370 gear as a reward and whatever may have dropped from the boss for you.
because you were given control automatically, there was no need for the contribution phase or attack phase.

this is where horde come in. they are in contribution phase, where they save up war resources. they do have access to arathi highlands but thats it. While also being flagged. they can kill the rares and then have nothing left to do.
once their contribution phase is over- it will move into attack phase. this is where they will build their war fronts and attack surrounding areas and build up enough power to attack strom its self. once successful, horde will control it like alliance are now and THEY will get access to the quests and boss. as well as the 370 quest rewarded gear.

then alliance move into their own contribution phase. and thus, it repeats.

i have no idea what this topic is about but NONE of it is true.
Please stop whining so much, it's making the rest of us look bad.
09/09/2018 01:46 PMPosted by Etun
I got mine and I have 299 more hit point from my 325 and I do an extra 3 damage.

It’s not game breaking. The bigger issue is the snooze fest of a scenario it is.

Look at your armory toon,

Then look at mine,

You're 370 are gloves compared to my mythic gloves.

Your's gives 354 Stam, and 214 Primary stat. Mine give 162 Primary stat and 258 Stam.

Huge difference actually. I have ran now 5 Mythic+ and haven't gotten anything 370.

Looking at your gear you'd die in Mythic+s. Yea no. Its rigged sorry.
09/09/2018 01:49 PMPosted by Keleneth

this has been explained by people on youtube and people on the forums and if you are going to purposely ignore it, then you are trolling.

with bfa launch, alliance were automatically given control. this is the entire reason you could go out there and do the quests and kill the boss only those who control, can. you got rewarded 370 gear as a reward and whatever may have dropped from the boss for you.
because you were given control automatically, there was no need for the contribution phase or attack phase.

this is where horde come in. they are in contribution phase, where they save up war resources. they do have access to arathi highlands but thats it. While also being flagged. they can kill the rares and then have nothing left to do.
once their contribution phase is over- it will move into attack phase. this is where they will build their war fronts and attack surrounding areas and build up enough power to attack strom its self. once successful, horde will control it like alliance are now and THEY will get access to the quests and boss. as well as the 370 quest rewarded gear.

Then you should first report yourself and delete your comment if you care about "disinfo" so much.

Because no where did I say or anyone in this thread for that matter say they don't understand the mechanics.

We understand it, that's why we know and are calling out that its vastly favored towards the horde.

Its not even mental gymnastics or anything hard to decipher. You literally just need to look at it and have a 6th grade understanding of Math to realize how favored to one side it is.
09/09/2018 01:49 PMPosted by Keleneth

Then you should first report yourself and delete comment if you care about "disinfo" so much.

Because no where did I say or anyone in this thread for that matter say they don't understand the mechanics.

We understand it, that's why we know and are calling out that its vastly favored towards the horde.

Its not even mental gymnastics or anything hard to decipher. You literally just need to look at it and have a 6th grade understanding of Math to realize how favored to one side it is.

so your reply to my explanation of how war fronts work- is fallacies, ad hominems and personal insults? but not once do you even explain HOW it 'is favored toward the horde'? its almost like you didnt read my post at all and then decided to be toxic.
09/09/2018 01:58 PMPosted by Keleneth
so your reply to my explanation of how war fronts work- is fallacies, ad hominems and personal insults? but not once do you even explain HOW it 'is favored toward the horde'? its almost like you didnt read my post at all and then decided to be toxic.

>Raid launches Tuesday
>Sunday Horde get to complete a quest that give heroic raid ilvl gear and has chance to titanforge. Its guaranteed to drop no RNG.
>Alliance counterpart got a raid boss that COULD have dropped 370 pieces most classes only having 2 pieces from the boss. All RNG.
>Horde then get to play through scenario that gives baseline 340 gear that can also warforge and can play indefinitely for 7 days. No weekly lockouts.
>Alliance will get the same thing two weeks from now. After all the Horde have cleared all Mythic+/Heroic Uldir without having to actually do mythic dungeons to gear up since Warfronts are easy enough to get all the gear for you.

What part are you missing?
09/09/2018 02:01 PMPosted by Ryzos
09/09/2018 01:58 PMPosted by Keleneth

>Raid launches Tuesday
>Sunday Horde get to complete a quest that give heroic raid ilvl gear and has chance to titanforge. Its guaranteed to drop no RNG.
>Alliance counterpart got a raid boss that COULD have dropped 370 pieces most classes only having 2 pieces from the boss. All RNG.
>Horde then get to play through scenario that gives baseline 340 gear that can also warforge and can play indefinitely for 7 days. No weekly lockouts.
>Alliance will get the same thing two weeks from now. After all the Horde have cleared all Mythic+/Heroic Uldir without having to actually do mythic dungeons to gear up since Warfronts are easy enough to get all the gear for you.

link the quest or the name.

? and? no specifics at all? just 'stuff'?

i will answer the rest after you clear these two up for me.
09/09/2018 02:01 PMPosted by Ryzos

>Raid launches Tuesday

https://www.wowhead.com/quest=53416/warfront-the-battle-for-stromgarde

Horde win the Warfront set pieces from doing warfronts that's in the patch notes.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

https://www.wowhead.com/quest=53416/warfront-the-battle-for-stromgarde

Horde win the Warfront set pieces from doing warfronts that's in the patch notes.

and i already explained that. so it just proves you did NOT read my post.

alliance skipped those and went right to having control and got the instant benefits of doing so. while horde earned those, alliance got instant control and access to everything that it offers. that includes a non rng 370 gear quest reward and whatever your boss dropped for you. you didnt have to work to earn that control. and you shouldnt get the reward doing something you didnt do. YET.

thanks for proving that the salt from alliance players are 100% entitlement and invalid.
09/09/2018 02:15 PMPosted by Keleneth

thanks for proving that the salt from alliance players are 100% entitlement and invalid.

You literally have no idea what is going on in this thread do you? LMFAO!
clearly alliance favoritism garbage.
Maybe they would feel better if Sylvanas said all alliance players and their moms are burning dumpsters.
09/09/2018 10:59 AMPosted by Crackelph
Um; we got 2 world bosses when Arathi launched, horde didn't. that world boss (doom howl or whatever) dropped a 370 for me...how about you?

Dropped nothing for me.
My 370 piece TF to 390 + socket + speed.