As a newer player

General Discussion
I came into playing this game just about 5 months ago at the tail end of Legion. I've got to say I've been having a blast with the expansion so far. I can't remember a game being so full a life, the new zones are absolutely great. The progression with pushing keys in mythic+, raiding, and unlocking levels on your HoA are very rewarding. Dungeons are tough, exciting, and you feel a sense of accomplishment running through them especially at tougher difficulties. Thank you to the WoW team for the work yall have put in :D
09/10/2018 12:40 AMPosted by Tranara
unlocking levels on your HoA are very rewarding.

Take it back.
. . I would run, the forums don't like your kind around here with your positivity.
Ignorance is bliss.
POSITIVITY... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GET OUT I WANT MY NEGATIVE ECHO CHAMBER BACK REEEE
Yeah, the cutscenes, the scenery, the diverse new creatures and reskins of old are all great. I'm actually kinda liking the story telling too, which hasn't happened in WoW for me before.

Believe it or not, I actually like the grind too! I have goals and things to work on, it's fun. Mag'har are amazing, and what a challenge to unlock! When I done it, it felt so great. I refuse to give 99% of what people say on here a second thought though, misery loves company and GD seems to be their home. But expect them to come crawling in..
I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. Take what you read on here with a grain of salt. Just because many people may not be happy with Battle for Azeroth doesn't mean that there aren't people that don't enjoy it. With all of the flaws and bugs, I still enjoy it.
I'm having a blast at 120, it only gets better.

The key that I've found, is that you only worry about yourself and don't concern yourself with others.

Other people say, "OH no, Horde gets to get one or two 370 pieces first!" Yeah but I casually walked in, without worry about PVP, and got this sweet bat mount!
you feel a sense of accomplishment

I heard that before...

And it became the most downvoted dev comment on Reddit history.
I came into playing this game just about 5 months ago at the tail end of Legion. I've got to say I've been having a blast with the expansion so far. I can't remember a game being so full a life, the new zones are absolutely great. The progression with pushing keys in mythic+, raiding, and unlocking levels on your HoA are very rewarding. Dungeons are tough, exciting, and you feel a sense of accomplishment running through them especially at tougher difficulties. Thank you to the WoW team for the work yall have put in :D

Amazing how a "new player" has heirlooms and knows about high end game play.
You know what I love about this? There's something very clever about this whole thing from the OP, and I think it's great. The OP not only put positive feedback out there, is a new player, and is posting on a void elf with a total of 8 posts on the forums, which spans all Blizzard games and forum websites. That means this new player has come to the forums, done the work for allied races, is active in the game enough to earn them through content people absolutely despise and claim is horrific, and is saying positive things.

...I'm so tickled by this. And I'm thrilled that you're having fun, OP. I am too. Don't let the forums get you down.
09/10/2018 12:56 AMPosted by Thôr

They said they've been playing for 5 months. That's more than enough time to accomplish what they've claimed to, and enjoy it. I believe 'em, based on forum post count.
09/10/2018 01:02 AMPosted by Shadina

They said they've been playing for 5 months. That's more than enough time to accomplish what they've claimed to, and enjoy it. I believe 'em, based on forum post count.

Not to mention, some guilds actually help their members gear up and experience new things!

The horrror! The horror!

Amazing how someone can throw shade and be so wrong. If you had bothered to look at OP's achievements you would notice a trend.

Heroic BfA dungeons 8/16 - 8/23
Explore Teldrassil - 4/3/18
Darkshore quests - 4/6/18

There seem to be no achievements dating back before april...5 months ago as OP said. Looks like someone who bought BfA back then, used the free boost sometime in July, and has a capped main running current content.

Don't worry too much about this forum community OP. They get triggered easily by people saying they are actually enjoying the game. There are many more players in-game too busy to whine and complain on the forums.
09/10/2018 12:42 AMPosted by Vaenaru
unlocking levels on your HoA are very rewarding.

Take it back.

I laughed way to hard at this.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Not to mention, some guilds actually help their members gear up and experience new things!

The horrror! The horror!
Your right this blight must be purged!
Enjoyment? Here? WoW? These are things that are banished under Forum law i'm going to have to ask you Sir and or Madam to please exit the toxic land dump and return safely to your home and enjoy yourself away from the rest of us.

You're welcome, the game was designed especially for people like you.
I feel exactly the same way! I also started this game in around April...

I admit, leveling the allied races is a drag with the way they changed the leveling system, but there are so many quests that I haven't read and experienced... it could be worse. Could also be better but meh.

I love the cutscenes, mythic dungeons, and raids. I love the story. I'm so excited for more things to come out! ^_^
Just going to give my 2 cents as well. Started pretty recently and having a good amount of fun mostly just exploring and questing right now, probably a bit too early to say but I'm liking it so far.