Share a movie confession with us.

Movies, TV and Entertainment
I'll start with...

I have never watched a Sharknado film.
I actually liked Titanic
I have never seen Raging Bull, Casablanca, Citizen Kane, Vertigo, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Chinatown, Annie Hall, Taxi Driver or the Grapes of Wrath.

Ya know... only some of the best movies ever made (or so every film website says.)
I secretly enjoyed The Craft
My favorite batman was with george clooney and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

"Alright everybody... Chill"
*freezes bystanders*
I actually liked the early Adam Sandler era movies.

Happy Gilmore, for example.
I loved the Warcraft movie.
Zoolander is my favorite movie of all time, no contest.
Movie 43 made me laugh my a55 off.

I walked out of the theater during "Watchmen".
I love me some Joe Dirt.
Does TV count? If so, The Handmaid’s Tale is unbelievably stupid.
I did not think "Solo" was that bad.

I just watched it.

The main thing I found off putting, was that he was "Not" Solo. He acted basically nothing like Han Solo acted in the other movies. There was one scene where he kind of gave the smirk, that was it.

Good for you never seeing "Citizen Kane", it was a pretty darn bad movie. I've never understood the hoopla. It was the "Emperor's New Clothes" of movies.

Gad, "Grapes of Wrath" was the cinematic equivalent of watching paint dry.

Of the ones Tovi mentions above, the only one I can really recommend, without reservations, is "Casablanca."

"Watchmen" was a pretty bad movie too, considering that when I picked up the Graphic Novel in the Library, when it first came out, it blew me away.

Here is my secret to enjoying the movie "Titanic":

It was secretly a comedy.

When that dude bounces off the anchor or something, I was seriously the only person in the theater just laughing out loud for some time.
09/12/2018 01:40 AMPosted by Kypookins
When that dude bounces off the anchor or something, I was seriously the only person in the theater just laughing out loud for some time.

I laughed when Rose shoved Jack under water after saying something along the lines of “I’ll never let go.”
i like romantic comedies

um.. i have a hard time suspending disbelief in "bad !@#" movies like die hard etc. like yeah im 100% sure a human would do just that.. mm hmm.

hmm.. oh! i kind of hate slasher thriller movies. this stuff happens man why are we entertained by it? it's weird to me.
09/09/2018 07:27 AMPosted by Tovi
I have never seen Raging Bull, Casablanca, Citizen Kane, Vertigo, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Chinatown, Annie Hall, Taxi Driver or the Grapes of Wrath.

Ya know... only some of the best movies ever made (or so every film website says.)
Same!!!
I just finally saw all the Harry Potter movies like a month ago.
I've never seen any of the Godfather movies.
I liked the Star Wars prequels. My only major gripe was the amount of time spent on the Anakin/Padme love story, but I was able to get past that.

Seems like the other two major things people complained about were Jar Jar Binks and the heavy use of CG. I have no problems whatsoever with the use of CG, and while I thought Jar Jar Binks was an annoying character, he didn't bother me THAT much.
10/05/2018 03:23 PMPosted by Cidfrostfire
Seems like the other two major things people complained about were Jar Jar Binks and the heavy use of CG

No. If that's what you really think, you should do more research. There are major, and stupid, plot holes.
Spiderman Homecoming sucks