Share a movie confession with us.

Movies, TV and Entertainment
I thought Freddy Got Fingered was hilarious. I know the movie is horrible and so is my humor.
I never watch any of the Matrix movies :c .
star wars is just awful.
10/08/2018 09:15 AMPosted by Breakbeat
I hated all of the Matrix movies. Sorry, but Ted "Theodore" Logan just doesn't cut it for me as a leading action hero. Not in "Speed", and certainly not in these films.

The accolades for special effects are well-deserved. Groundbreaking, epic, etc.

So, I appreciate them for their importance in film history. They already have their own paragraphs in textbooks, which is awesome.

But I found the story generally to be somewhere between "ridiculous" and "laughable", the acting was cringe, the award-winning CG was overused, and the sequels were completely unnecessary.

Kudos to those flicks for catapulting Rob Dougan's "Clubbed to Death (Kurayamino Variation)" into the stratosphere, though. That is an amazing song and a testament to how varying styles of music (classical, funk, electronic) can be mixed into an entirely new, unique, and beautiful creation.

I think that is part of the point, he wasn't supposed to big bad john wick type of hero but "damn that could happen to anyone" kind of protagonist imo
I hate everything Star Wars.
I've watched the Warcraft movie 5 times and still enjoy it immensely.

And I liked Ready Player One.
10/17/2018 05:02 PMPosted by Razorik
I thought Freddy Got Fingered was hilarious. I know the movie is horrible and so is my humor.

DADDY WOULD YOU LIKE SOME SAUSAGES
I can find merit and debate that the Star Wars prequel trilogy was appropriate, needed and worth watching.

Well, except for The Phantom Menace. I recommend people search for "The Saga Begins - Weird Al Yankovic" on youtube instead of watching that.

Seriously, they use a "star wipe" to transition between scenes at one point. NO ONE SHOULD EVER USE A "star wipe" FOR ANY REASON!
I can't stand It's A Wonderful Life (or as I call it Life Doesn't Suck Half As Bad As This Movie). And it's no wonder. It bombed big time at the box office. In fact, it bombed so bad that when it came time to renew the copyright on the film, the studio passed.
10/10/2018 03:47 AMPosted by Grandblade
I think Nicholas Cage is a great actor.

Have you seen his new movie Mandy? Ugh, I loved it.

I also liked his old old movie Vampires Kiss.

I think I might be a fan.
I enjoy going to a movie by myself.

Super huge old-school Godzilla fan. I used to "tape" Godzilla movies that came on normal tv onto VHS tapes to watch over and over when i was a kid. SSP mode let me fit like 3-4 of them on one tape!
Godzilla vs. Megalon
Godzilla vs. Megagodzilla
Godzilla vs. Mothra
Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah

And JET JAGUAR!!