No more horses for the Alliance

General Discussion
Blizzard we are good on horses. Give whatever horses you have left to the horde. They seem to want them for some reason.

Just please, stop giving us horses.

I get that Alliance was founded by humans, but there are other races in the Alliance.

We literally have 10s of horses already. We don't need anymore
Here, Here.

I think its about time we get some variety for once on the alliance instead of Horses, Horses, Horses, and more Horses.

Like more Ram Mounts like Wildhammer One, or more Night Elf Mounts like Sabers or maybe stealing the Blood Elves Precious Birds like Hawkstriders and making it our own. Heck if the Horde players want Horses let them have it. I'll be happier stealing Hawkstriders, Dinosaurs, and Goblin/Gnome Updated Car Mounts anyday.

Also if Kul'tirans are using Death Magic. Can we have a ugly death horse like the Kul'tiran Druid Forms but better. I know i said no more Horses but atleast be creativeful about it in terms of being original or a donkey drust mount. Heck i would kill to have a awesome llama mount to get some Incan/Aztec Themes into it. XD
the human faction can keep their human horses.
You picked the generic "good guy" fantasy roleplay faction, you get the generic "good guy" fantasy roleplay cosmetics and themes. I'd say swap over to start enjoying the game but we don't need even less alliance out there in War Mode to kill.
Honestly I like horses, I just wish they'd give us some more colors besides high rez versions of the same colors we already have.
No! I want one more horse. I want the horse Anduin has.

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/695895.jpg
09/09/2018 11:41 AMPosted by Langli
You picked the generic "good guy" fantasy roleplay faction, you get the generic "good guy" fantasy roleplay cosmetics and themes. I'd say swap over to start enjoying the game but we don't need even less alliance out there in War Mode to kill.

There is no rational for giving us reskinned gilnean horses. Why does the horde get a unique mount questline for a pterodactyl this expansion but nothing similar for alliance?
09/09/2018 12:14 PMPosted by Kalorea

There is no rational for giving us reskinned gilnean horses. Why does the horde get a unique mount questline for a pterodactyl this expansion but nothing similar for alliance?

Gilneas and Kul'tiras are literally human kingdoms. Humans use horses akin to how Orcs use wolves, bloodelves use hawkstriders/dragonhawks and zandalari trolls use dinosaurs.

You knew what fantasy trope you were signing up for. I suggest you not complain about horse mounts in a human kingdom, but complain to Blizzard to stop putting so much damn focus on human human human.
09/09/2018 12:22 PMPosted by Beatrices
09/09/2018 12:14 PMPosted by Kalorea

Gilneas and Kul'tiras are literally human kingdoms. Humans use horses akin to how Orcs use wolves, bloodelves use hawkstriders/dragonhawks and zandalari trolls use dinosaurs.

You knew what fantasy trope you were signing up for. I suggest you not complain about horse mounts in a human kingdom, but complain to Blizzard to stop putting so much damn focus on human human human.

Well paladins didn't get much choose there did we, i dont want to be human or a space goat or a little person
09/09/2018 10:18 AMPosted by Lunnaya
Just please, stop giving us horses.

No, we need those horses to replace all of the ones that get beaten to death.
In all honesty I really do feel bad that you Alliance got like 5 different high res horse. You can send a horse or two this way. I think horde have two possible horses? The RAF zebra, the Argent Crusade one. Horde Pallies have more though. BEs have what 7(two pally class mounts, 1 Argent Crusade Pally only mount and....3 or 4 Pally horse Legion class mounts)....Hey Pallies! Share the horses!
09/09/2018 12:52 PMPosted by Lunarviera
Hey Pallies! Share the horses!

Share some more Kodos.
I take horsey.
What most disappoints me isn't that they're horses, it's how bloody similar they are. Why couldn't we get, like, a pack horse laden down with supplies... and another horse that was, say, fully armored? But no - it's just a color shift and some bridle details. OO. LA. LA.

Meanwhile, Horde gets like 4 unique mounts.

Big time cringe.

The cultures on Kul Tiras are distinct. There's no reason that the mount of Order of Embers wouldn't have been a wicker wolf, there's no reason that Storm's Wake couldn't have had a bee mount or an amphibious creature.

The only reason is laziness because they always do Alliance content last.
Mounts are a byproduct of the environment and culture, those happens to be horses with kul tirens who are humans.
09/09/2018 01:33 PMPosted by Noxtrius
Mounts are a byproduct of the environment and culture, those happens to be horses with kul tirens who are humans.

That is a trash, company line response, and you know it.
The horde has a million wolves. I'm glad to finally put my orc on a horse.
09/09/2018 01:33 PMPosted by Noxtrius

We could have gotten a wicker mount and a pirate themed mount

Also the horse could be a armored one, like the pvp one and collector's edition/ digital deluxe version

But the fact is that all 3 are basically hi rezed recolored same horse mounts upsets me