PSA: Inevitable Demise

Warlock
Truth be told, i thought it was a little overpowered in PvP, however, if you see any of the top warlocks on ladder it was the only way we stayed viable.
good job blizz lock ded
09/10/2018 06:45 PMPosted by Metroboomin
Truth be told, i thought it was a little overpowered in PvP, however, if you see any of the top warlocks on ladder it was the only way we stayed viable.

I think most of us will absolutely agree with you. The trait did feel very overpowered, but when you get 100%-0 as quick as we do right now in PvP, it was the only way we could survive the 3rd/4th burst rotation from melee DPS.

I'm trying to remain hopeful that they have some things planned for tomorrow's reset or that this is a bug?
09/10/2018 06:52 PMPosted by Instabilityx
I'm trying to remain hopeful that they have some things planned for tomorrow's reset or that this is a bug?

Maybe they meant to disable it on G'huun cysts and leave it active in PvP instead of the other way around? :thinking:
Is this some sort of bug? How can they just completely remove Inevitable Demise from pvp without even mentioning it?
Just delete my class, fam.

09/10/2018 07:09 PMPosted by Truthnliesx
How can they just completely remove Inevitable Demise from pvp without even mentioning it?

They do this sort of thing all the time.

It'll probably be in the patch notes we hopefully get in the next few days.
i dont know but mine still works in arena but now its very inconsistant, sometimes it works and other times nothing but works every match.
09/10/2018 07:15 PMPosted by Falco
i dont know but mine still works in arena but now its very inconsistant, sometimes it works and other times nothing but works every match.

Apparently it still procs off pets haha
Guess what boys, there is still a bg you can use it in ;)
Great game Blizzard. Instead of simply reducing the effect of the dmg increase against pvp targets like all of the other classes traits you've been doing, you simply just flat out disable it because coding is too hard for a small indie dev team.
Thats pretty much what wow is, with all the casual changes it totally is run by a team of high and mighty college grads who dont know what the majority of wow players want. Thus the slow yet steady downfall of subs
"Inevitable Demise bonus increased by 33%, and the benefit of having multiple copies of the trait active is reduced."
Notes don't mention disabling it so thinking it's a bug.