Warfront afkers afking for 340 loots

General Discussion
guess ill just join in on the afk, i cant get a single vote going
Ion - u a hoe
Sounds awesome, can't wait for alliance to get the opportunity.
09/09/2018 05:49 PMPosted by No
There's literally no point in kicking them because you can't even lose

What if 19 are afk and there's one guy trying to win?
people wont get a vote to kick going for afks but they sure are quick to kick people getting wood and iron, great stuff
waiting for them to "fix" it just before the alliance gets to. Seems like a pretty good response after the transmog weapon.
Dude, we've been there before..

Remember Argus Invasions? people join afk get credit and leave..

Nothing special, don't give them attention just play the game or do like them..

Didn't people also auto attack or run in and die in LFR? same thing.
09/09/2018 06:25 PMPosted by Gestov
Maybe Blizzard should create engaging content instead, you know, content that people won't want to AFK out of because it will actually be interesting, challenging, and fun? I don't blame anyone for AFK'ing out of this.

AFKers are scumbag leechers.. If detected, they should have their accounts deleted permanently and be banned forever from playing again.
I've vote-kicked several AFKers including persistent off-liners. One of them was an AFKer that ran into the corner of the wall for the entire time. Just type in /instance chat, and everyone will be more apt to agree with the vote-kick recommendation.

We completed the War Front scenario of the Battle for Stormgarde after cleaning up the AFKers. Some forum-posters even admit to AFKing by alt-tabbing during the entire scenario in the forum posts about warfronts being nothing but boring zergs. For example, here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20768757081#post-3
09/09/2018 04:50 PMPosted by Maman
Any chance you guys do something bout em . Like having then kicked out after 5 minutes afk when reported or having a requirements of "X" contribution to the warfront to get the rewards?

I just tend to worry more about what I am doing than what everyone else is doing.
09/09/2018 04:50 PMPosted by Maman
Any chance you guys do something bout em . Like having then kicked out after 5 minutes afk when reported or having a requirements of "X" contribution to the warfront to get the rewards?

If you don't like whales on rascals don't go to walmart.
09/09/2018 06:49 PMPosted by Fado
Man I sure wish i could continually afk for a bunch of free good gear.

See you guys when it's the alliances turn.

Blizzard will be nerfing the ability to 340 gear by spamming them over and over again. It's definitely not intended to work that way. So, the Horde will get some free loot, but by the time the Alliance has their turn, it will be, "fixed".
09/09/2018 05:06 PMPosted by Owotism
09/09/2018 04:58 PMPosted by Maman
People shouldn't be spoon fed free gear to disenchant and ruin the crystal economy or simply free gear.

LFR is far worse for welfare gear than warfronts.

LFR isn't spammable though, Warfronts are.
Make it so you have to contribute at least 50 iron and 20 wood before you can receive the 340 gear. Would make things go much faster overall.

I do it anyways, just to make them mad. Hey, if they waste my time, we can waste theirs. It's best to do it when right before the final boss so they sit in there for 20 minutes gaining nothing.
I think the AFK'rs should not be kicked. Rather, we should all embrace this gearing up strategy and use it, until Blizzard changes something.

The players are not to blame for this situation. Blizzard created a gamemode that has no lose condition and rewards loot every time. So why not "queue up" some epic loot while you read a book or watch an episode of your favourite show? The loot might even Titanforge! Wow!
09/09/2018 04:57 PMPosted by Larvae
They are exactly the same every time you run one and in the same amount of time as a mythic dungeon you are guaranteed mythic dungeon ilvl loot. PPL are gonna AFK- you literally cant lose it.

Again- you cant lose a warfront- so maybe you should just worry about yourself

And that's a problem. It should be possible to lose one. People getting rewards for doing nothing is absurd.
09/09/2018 07:22 PMPosted by Fallencloth

What if 19 are afk and there's one guy trying to win?

But how would the one get the kick vote to pass? :)
09/09/2018 07:34 PMPosted by Kaenis
people wont get a vote to kick going for afks but they sure are quick to kick people getting wood and iron, great stuff

I did 4 Warfronts today, each one kicked an afk'er, no gatherers got kicked.

Your limited vision does not apply to the entire playerbase.