Wish list: Yrell's leap move

Paladin
I wish ret pals had a move Yrell does in Heroes of the Storm. It's basically heroic leap, but it looks REALLY cool. She charges up, pops wings, and leaps to the target, slamming down with her hammer when she lands.

I dont even care if it does damage, or takes the place of divine steed. It would be a massive boost to my style points, as I soared into combat with shiny wings of light on my back.

Yes, STYLE. SPS if you will.
Out of ALL the moves to represent paladins, they choose something that paladins don't actually have, but wish they did.

!@#$ the horse, gimme that leap
Rets had something in the Legion beta that was like you would throw a sword to a target location and could press it again to teleport to it. I will never understand why they removed that.
09/10/2018 08:43 AMPosted by Sigrid
I wish ret pals had a move Yrell does in Heroes of the Storm. It's basically heroic leap, but it looks REALLY cool. She charges up, pops wings, and leaps to the target, slamming down with her hammer when she lands.

I dont even care if it does damage, or takes the place of divine steed. It would be a massive boost to my style points, as I soared into combat with shiny wings of light on my back.

Yes, STYLE. SPS if you will.

she uses this friggin move all the time in WoD in a quest and it made me so jealous lol

Give me that majestic wing leap please!
The Legion Beta spell was called Turalyon's Might and I feel betrayed then they removed it and bring the nerfed Diablo version of the horsie.
Up, I want that spell or Yrel's Leap