Alliance Version of Old Soldiers when?

General Discussion
09/09/2018 12:19 PMPosted by Irrenhaus
Alliance gets enough attention as is, they don't need a cinematic.

Ah yes Alliance gets a race nearly completely genocided and massive territorial loss but instead of a wave to the anguish that might have caused we get an art piece detailing that Sylvanas did it because she’s emo and then we get a gorgeous cinematic... about the architect of the war and multiple genocide committer Saurfang feeling sad about being a pretty !@#$ty person as a mass murderer, only to feel better about it because some Troll instilled more Horde pride in him... so he can go off and kill more Alliance before being taken prisoner.

Amazing. I just love the focus on which the alliance get.
09/09/2018 12:24 PMPosted by Jerolan
09/09/2018 12:10 PMPosted by Awax
We get a cinematic, you get to kill our warchief later

it is what it is
The Alliance has never killed a Warchief though.

Think hard on that. Remember.

They will this time. I'd bet my life on it. I don't think she'll be a raid boss, but I do think someone (Genn) is going to kill her. Saurfang will take over as Warchief.
It was called most of the last xpac.
In the smash cut promo to the instrumental version of for whom the bell tolls there is a shot of Anduin putting his helmet on. I’m assuming it was just unused but already rendered footage.

I’m hoping it’s from an Alliance version called “Young King” or “Young Soldier”
09/09/2018 12:25 PMPosted by Bellena
09/09/2018 12:19 PMPosted by Irrenhaus
Alliance gets enough attention as is, they don't need a cinematic.

Ah yes Alliance gets a race nearly completely genocided and massive territorial loss but instead of a wave to the anguish that might have caused we get an art piece detailing that Sylvanas did it because she’s emo and then we get a gorgeous cinematic... about the architect of the war and multiple genocide committer Saurfang feeling sad about being a pretty !@#$ty person as a mass murderer, only to feel better about it because some Troll instilled more Horde pride in him... so he can go off and kill more Alliance before being taken prisoner.

Amazing. I just love the focus on which the alliance get.

Lmao thank you. Saurfang sucks sooo bad.
09/09/2018 12:26 PMPosted by Awax
They will this time. I'd bet my life on it. I don't think she'll be a raid boss, but I do think someone (Genn) is going to kill her. Saurfang will take over as Warchief.
I think Genn is going to get to kill her too, but she still has an extra life left after that. Maybe she'll use her "death" to retreat from the Warchief position, but she won't actually die in any meaningful way.
09/09/2018 12:28 PMPosted by Hamstar
Yep. The Alliance gets to have the spotlight when the world actually needs saving because they're the only ones that care for it.

The Alliance are made into the heroes the world needs just so that the Horde can take it all away from them. It'd be hilarious if the Horde was forced to deal with N'zoth after injuring all the Alliance heroes that could have helped.
09/09/2018 12:43 PMPosted by Jerolan
It'd be hilarious if the Horde was forced to deal with N'zoth after injuring all the Alliance heroes that could have helped.

please don't give the developers ideas. they will kill off every alliance leader and then have horde save the world.
09/09/2018 12:45 PMPosted by Drencher
09/09/2018 12:43 PMPosted by Jerolan
It'd be hilarious if the Horde was forced to deal with N'zoth after injuring all the Alliance heroes that could have helped.

please don't give the developers ideas. they will kill off every alliance leader and then have horde save the world.

Kinda like the end of legion hahaxd
09/09/2018 11:57 AMPosted by Ilaryia
Don't get your hopes up because the alliance will get nothing like usual.

At least you don't have to deal with Siege of Org 2.0 lore about another crazed Warchief. I don't know how alliance can complain when lore wise they are always in the right while the horde get shafted.

Sure, absolutely. The Horde had WoD, MoP, Cata. The previous three before Legion. And now we’re back to Horde! Good call there, buddy.
09/09/2018 12:46 PMPosted by Lpman
09/09/2018 11:57 AMPosted by Ilaryia
Don't get your hopes up because the alliance will get nothing like usual.

At least you don't have to deal with Siege of Org 2.0 lore about another crazed Warchief. I don't know how alliance can complain when lore wise they are always in the right while the horde get shafted.
Because the Alliance lose every battle along the way. Not just lose, they get stomped even when it makes zero sense as to why it would happen. Why would the night elves with two generals so widely regarded around all of Azeroth send their entire force away from their homeland?

And it will all end with a slap on the wrist. The Alliance will do nothing to punish the Horde for all the wrong they've done.
The video was good, next week he sat crying the stockades though so it kind of ruined the cinematic.
No Country for Old Soldiers
mag'har voice acting when?
as much character development for any horde character as jaina's received when?
Who do you got that's remotely old and been around since the beginning of the series?
Closest I can think of is Jaina, and she got a Warbringers.
Finish Siege of Boralus and turn in the side quest you pick up in the dungeon. We get a cool little video.
09/09/2018 12:10 PMPosted by Awax
We get a cinematic, you get to kill our warchief later

it is what it is

I mean......damn your right.
They've confirmed there will be no Alliance cinematic.