Disc Priest Mana Nerf

Arenas
09/07/2018 03:44 AMPosted by Khastiel
Disc priest in its current state is one of the most broken things wow has seen since dks in wrath.

I hope they get nerfed into oblivion and all these fotm priests will reroll.

Same thing happened to rogues and ret.

Well said, Challenger Khastiel!
09/07/2018 04:48 AMPosted by Babyfatty
Lol we all know nerf coming to disc but these fools think their class is balance and now crying because injustice.
Haha laughing outloud irl.

That's always how it is. When people are playing the busted classes, they don't realize how absurdly strong they actually are.
I decided to make a disc priest and level him after seeing how bs they are. Honestly the easiest thing I have a ever played in wow. I can eat a full course meal while watching netflix and easily stay alive from any 120 at 111 while playing with one hand. I swear one time I fell asleep and woke up and they still couldn't doing anything.

They end up walking away when they realize they are going to waste hours trying to kill me.
09/13/2018 07:05 PMPosted by Overrpowered
I decided to make a disc priest and level him after seeing how bs they are. Honestly the easiest thing I have a ever played in wow. I can eat a full course meal while watching netflix and easily stay alive from any 120 at 111 while playing with one hand. I swear one time I fell asleep and woke up and they still couldn't doing anything.

They end up walking away when they realize they are going to waste hours trying to kill me.
This is the arena forums.
This mana nerf has completely destroyed any enjoyment someone can get from disc. Thanks Cdew.
09/13/2018 07:43 PMPosted by Shiyolangley
This mana nerf has completely destroyed any enjoyment someone can get from disc. Thanks Cdew.

It can feel pretty frustrating against rDruids, but you'd never win that battle on mana without a number of drinks on your side.

What makes you think a streamer has anything to do with PvP balance? Or is this the hottest meme, fresh from your oven to my doorstep?

Disc still feels strong, despite the mana and the Smite nerf. Just because something is weaker doesn't make it garbage.
09/07/2018 12:18 AMPosted by Poision
The fact a disc priest is calling for a nerf of another class is gluttony and disgusting.

You literally play the most broken pvp class in the game, then come on here with a straight face and complain about mana issues.

May God have mercy on your soul.

He's literally providing a compromise instead of screaming to nerf X, something you lot rarely ever do.
09/07/2018 12:18 AMPosted by Poision
The fact a disc priest is calling for a nerf of another class is gluttony and disgusting.

You literally play the most broken pvp class in the game, then come on here with a straight face and complain about mana issues.

May God have mercy on your soul.

doesn't matter if the WERE op.. now that they are nerfed as hell makes sense to complain.. I came on here for the same thing 2 mins and im OOM
09/13/2018 08:13 PMPosted by Kalakbar

It can feel pretty frustrating against rDruids, but you'd never win that battle on mana without a number of drinks on your side.

What makes you think a streamer has anything to do with PvP balance? Or is this the hottest meme, fresh from your oven to my doorstep?

Disc still feels strong, despite the mana and the Smite nerf. Just because something is weaker doesn't make it garbage.

na fam its garbage... high rated arena is not a option at this point lol
The mana regen nerf was good because healers should OOM, but the discrepancy between the different healing specs is too large.