BFA is surprisingly good

General Discussion
As someone who didnt enjoyed legion one tiny bit I am quite surprised how I am enjoying BFA.
Artifact system is still bad, and if I could just pick the traits on armor without having to farm to "unlock" them I'd think the system was perfect, but the overall enjoyment I am getting from BFA is up there with the fun I had during wotlk.

The raid is fun, the dungeons are the best the game has ever had, there are multiple ways of getting gear, PvP actually feels new and refreshing, I don't feel forced to do anything(like I felt the need to do an unfun pve spam during legion to get gear/AP for pvp) and the sheer amount of things I can opt to do while logged are more than I can actually follow.

The quality in sound, image, graphics otimization, everything is pretty neat.
Keep in mind I hated legion, it was the worst experience I have ever had in WoW, Blizzard dev team outdone themselves.

PS:
undeniable truths:
-death
-that human male ret paladin that will attack you on warmode even tough you have almost 2x their health
-Sylvanas did nothing wrong
this' gon' go very well...
OP why does your character look like a malnourished undead dwarf?
09/09/2018 10:58 PMPosted by Achrai
OP why does your character look like a malnourished undead dwarf?

Why do you look like a blood elf who ate the blueberry gum from willy wonka's factory
I am also having fun. Honestly the only real change I'd make is add caches back as rewards for emissaries. It doesnt feel as rewarding as it should to do them.
It is good. It's good for doing one Alliance and one Horde character.

BFA makes me not want to run an alt anytime soon. It seems with each new expansion I have less and less alts.

At the start of WoD I have 12 active characters. By the time Legion started I had only 5 active characters. Now with BFA, I only feel like running this guy and my horde warrior and no one else.
09/09/2018 10:54 PMPosted by Nüba

-that human male ret paladin that will attack you on warmode even tough you have almost 2x their health

3 different human Male paladins on 3 separate occasions have attacked me during world quests while I had substantially more life.
It’s nice that some are still having fun I suppose.
im gunna agree. im enjoying it a lot too.

i just wish it wasnt so borked with bugs and stuff. its like a live beta and things clearly arent thought out. its all like "ok lets jsut inch out of our comfort zone and try this" and we get half-assed things like the warfront. there absolutely should have been a pvp version that isnt canon and is jsut like a mini bg.

im enjoying it, but it has too many kinks to be worked out
BFA is surprisingly good

Hahahaha

Oh Wait. You're Serious? Let Me Laugh Even Harder!

HAHAHAHAHA
09/09/2018 11:14 PMPosted by Titanbeard
BFA is surprisingly good

Hahahaha

Oh Wait. You're Serious? Let Me Laugh Even Harder!

HAHAHAHAHA

Copy-pasting Bender quotes is pretty edgy.
09/09/2018 11:01 PMPosted by Eiry
I am also having fun. Honestly the only real change I'd make is add caches back as rewards for emissaries. It doesnt feel as rewarding as it should to do them.

You don't like 700g?
The OP is just trolling clearly. Legion was on of their better expansions by far, if you're enjoying yourself now, you haven't experienced enough of the game yet or you're a masochist. Choose one. Either way, this game is definitely on the decline, and the only WoW killer is itself, and its doing a good job.

The quality of the game is going to tank more and more as long as people are ok with getting treated like children and talked down to as if they are incompetent and don't know any better.
09/09/2018 11:25 PMPosted by Morbys
The OP is just trolling clearly. Legion was on of their better expansions by far, if you're enjoying yourself now, you haven't experienced enough of the game yet or you're a masochist.

People are allowed to like things that differ to what you like yo'
I am glad you are having fun.

Sadly i am not, as this xpac is too heavy on the rep and gating. I shall call this xpac: World of Repcraft: The Gate-ening!
09/09/2018 11:30 PMPosted by Felology
09/09/2018 11:25 PMPosted by Morbys
The OP is just trolling clearly. Legion was on of their better expansions by far, if you're enjoying yourself now, you haven't experienced enough of the game yet or you're a masochist.

People are allowed to like things that differ to what you like yo'

Yea but he is probably right tho
09/09/2018 10:54 PMPosted by Nüba
As someone who didnt enjoyed legion one tiny bit I am quite surprised how I am enjoying BFA.
Artifact system is still bad, and if I could just pick the traits on armor without having to farm to "unlock" them I'd think the system was perfect, but the overall enjoyment I am getting from BFA is up there with the fun I had during wotlk.

The raid is fun, the dungeons are the best the game has ever had, there are multiple ways of getting gear, PvP actually feels new and refreshing, I don't feel forced to do anything(like I felt the need to do an unfun pve spam during legion to get gear/AP for pvp) and the sheer amount of things I can opt to do while logged are more than I can actually follow.

The quality in sound, image, graphics otimization, everything is pretty neat.
Keep in mind I hated legion, it was the worst experience I have ever had in WoW, Blizzard dev team outdone themselves.

PS:
undeniable truths:
-death
-Sylvanas did nothing wrong

I swear I think blizzard pays these people for damage control.
No.
09/10/2018 03:08 AMPosted by Vey
No.

People can enjoy different things. I know a person who thinks cata was the best expansion
09/10/2018 03:12 AMPosted by Lunnaya
09/10/2018 03:08 AMPosted by Vey
No.

People can enjoy different things. I know a person who thinks cata was the best expansion
Yes, and the person you replied to doesn't enjoy it. So what's the issue?