Tank with CE experience LFG

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a guild to raid heroic and mythic level content in BFA. Completed Cutting Edge achievement on Argus while fulfilling my role as MT. I am currently 6/8 Normal Uldir and 2/8 Heroic Uldir with a current item level of 347. Very familiar with all of the encounters in Uldir and ready to main tank for the raid team.

Looking to raid any days Monday through Thursday and/or Sunday nights (no more that 3 days a week) and any time between the hours of 7 pm to 1 am CST.
Please add me if interested on bnet @ Afacecrusher#1407
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/tichondrius/Facecrushêr
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/facecrushêr#
[H][Area 52] <Thief> is a newly established hardcore raiding guild led by experienced and accomplished Cutting Edge players looking to assemble a top tier group of players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge and once our roster is fully established, pushing rankings.

Schedule
Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday, 10PM - 1AM EST

Recruitment
All spots are available - We are looking for outstanding, competitive and motivated players to progress through BFA. Anyone interested will be asked to participate in a short interview before joining. Casuals are also welcome :). That being said, we have high priority on the following

classes:
-Tank(Brew/DK/Prot pally prefered)
-Healer (Resto druid/mistweaver prefered)
-Boomkin
-Warlock
-As stated before, we will look at any competitive player, despite class/spec, the classes listed above is just our high priority

Expectations
1. Class
- Knowledgeable in all specs that you will be playing
- Have knowledge of stat priorities, best in slots, and class changes

2. Character
- Competitive and extremely motivated
- Positive mindset - no toxicity
- Timely - show up to raids on time and let an officer know when you can’t make it
- Able to take constructive criticism and advice from other guild members
- Respectful and generally a good person all around - zero tolerance if these rules are broken

3. Preparedness
- Argunite and gear upkeep (enchants, sockets, continuously upgrading)
- Knowledge of mechanics BEFORE coming to raid
- Personal consumables (food, flasks, runes)
- Focused during progression and pulls

Outside of Raid
We are a close group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid we know how to take (and tell) a joke and enjoy each other's company. We enjoy pushing high level keys, playing games outside of WoW and are always generally in Discord/Mumble together. We strive to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each member feels welcome and an integral part of the team and family.

Goals
We plan on progressing as aggressively as we can in the upcoming expansion. For every raid tier, we hope to obtain Cutting Edge, earn all the Meta achievements available to us, and eventually maintain a top 100 US position. With these goals in mind, it is important that our guildies remain motivated and competitive as the expansion moves forward.

As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e., roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming and open to concerns guildies may have and are willing to discuss in order to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our guild members is our highest priority.

Contact Info
If you are interested in joining or have any questions regarding the guild, please contact us at -

BattleNet:
cjsu#1139
JunkratMain#1821
TeaFunny#11346
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

Currently we are not recruiting any new raiders for our core, but we are happy to offer a home to any new and old players.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Hello!

Guild Name: Meters Over Mechanics
Server: Turalyon
Faction: Horde
Recent Progression: 4/9 Mythic ToS 9/11 Mythic ABT

MoM is a mythic progression guild founded in September 2017 on Dragonblight by a group of close friends and former raiders. MoM aims to push challenging content on a lighter schedule while maintaining a fun but serious raiding culture. We pride ourselves on pushing mythic content while having fun and fostering a strong community that people enjoy hanging out in even outside of raid. While we fell short on our goal of CE in ABT due to Aggramar range requirements and roster issues. We aim to get back on track for BFA.

Raid times:
  • Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 8:00PM - 11:00PM EST
  • We do prefer our raiders to have 4 open nights per week for other activities and shenanigans.

• Raider Info and Guidelines:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VghXLDeH68IQwkDIBe0lXx2mk40gJM13QKT_mVmBP8k/edit?usp=sharing

Apply:
    https://goo.gl/forms/nyPI7MjNg70dokx83
    - Very short application process.

Feel free to apply above or contact me directly at:
  • Battle tag: Crayonz#1696
  • Discord: Crayonz#8117
  • Guild Name: Grandpa Reflexes
    Realm: Aerie Peak (PvE)
    Contacts: Revolt and Sore
    Battle-Tag: Revolt#1620 and Sore#1869

<Grandpa Reflexes> is a very experienced and successful raiding guild consisting of players who no longer wish to commit to standard raid schedules. Formerly hardcore raiders of Fierce, we are now returning to enjoy the game on a less demanding schedule. Although we plan to only raid 8 hours, we still plan to down mythic content in a reasonable time frame. We're looking for like minded, experienced players to round out the roster.

Notable Achievements (10 Man):
  • US 2nd/World 13th Heroic Will of the Emperor
  • US 2nd/World 18th Heroic Elegon
  • US 3rd/World 19th Heroic Four Kings
  • World 1st Heroic Stone Guard
  • World 2nd Heroic Feng the Accursed
  • US 5th Heroic Garajal the Spiritbinder
  • US 5th Heroic Madness of Deathwing
  • US 10th Heroic Spine of Deathwing

• You can verify our history at fierceguild.enjin.com
    You can verify our most recent stint in Mythic Raiding during WoD here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aerie-peak/Fierce/rating.tier17

Raid Times
    Saturday and Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM EST
    howdy lol
    Hey,

I think my guild <Syntax Error> on Mal'ganis might be a good fit for you. We're a group of experienced mythic raiders pushing for Cutting Edge on a 2x per week raid schedule. We're mostly ex-hardcore raiders who can no longer commit to the crazy schedules of being hardcore. Our raid lead has been leading groups since vanilla. We are recruiting 5 more DPS to fill out our 20 man roster. We just had a second tank spot open up.

We raid Tuesday / Friday 9 - 12 CST. There is optional Normal Thursday runs 9 - 12 CST. We also have groups running M+ daily. We're mostly a group of working adults or college / grad students so we never schedule anything on the weekends, however we have plenty of people online wanting to play.

Our off-tank recently decided that he didn't have time to dedicate to Wow so we're on the hunt. We have a preference for a plate tank, monk, or demon hunter. If you're able to make our times and think we're a good fit, Id like to trial you.

If you're interested my btag is BlueIntimacy#1855 and my discord is BlueIntimacy#1207

For a faster response, message me via Discord.
    Hellooooooo Facecrusher!

<Immortals> is a 2/8H recruiting for Uldir.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 4 years now. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for a Tank. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
    We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
    Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!