Time to nerf DH

Arenas
Their damage and mobility is absurd
Can we just stop constantly calling for nerfs every single day? It's getting old. And no I don't even have a DH nor have I ever played one but damn this forum is just a revolving door that cycles a new class every day for people to cry about.

There's a ton of classes/specs in the game and none of them will ever be 100% equal, something will always be on top and something will always be bottom. This doesn't mean we constantly nerf whatever is on top because something else will just take its place and where does it end? When does it stop? What really matters is how big the gap is between the top and bottom.

People are starting to cry for nerfs on specs nobody was even talking about a week or two ago, its getting pretty dumb.
09/10/2018 09:23 AMPosted by Ceejaee
Can we just stop constantly calling for nerfs every single day? It's getting old. And no I don't even have a DH nor have I ever played one but damn this forum is just a revolving door that cycles a new class every day for people to cry about.

There's a ton of classes/specs in the game and none of them will ever be 100% equal, something will always be on top and something will always be bottom. This doesn't mean we constantly nerf whatever is on top because something else will just take its place and where does it end? When does it stop? What really matters is how big the gap is between the top and bottom.

People are starting to cry for nerfs on specs nobody was even talking about a week or two ago, its getting pretty dumb.

Of course the game is never going to be completely balanced but that doesn't mean that Blizzard shouldn't try to balance it. When a class is completely out of line it needs to be nerfed for the health of the game.
09/10/2018 10:05 AMPosted by Carmelo

Of course the game is never going to be completely balanced but that doesn't mean that Blizzard shouldn't try to balance it. When a class is completely out of line it needs to be nerfed for the health of the game.

DH is not out of line lol. Their mobility did not even change from legion.
If you nerf DH then the next thing is certainly going to be Feral.

And if you nerf Feral the next thing will certainly be Ret.

And if you nerf Ret the next thing will certainly be Resto Druid.

And on and on and on. You will never have perfect balance. There is a saying that goes like this: The enemy of good is perfect. Which is to say you risk ruining a good thing by seeking perfection. That's what is happening here.
No one cared about dh when warriors had on the mask. Once dh is nerfed then the next day and so on

“Feral ruining game”
“Enh is too skrong”
“Fdk is basically free glad”
“We need to talk about unkillable healers”
“Healers got nerfed now I’m in lfg for 6 hours”
“Nerf demo locks”
09/10/2018 10:39 AMPosted by Yatogami
No one cared about dh when warriors had on the mask. Once dh is nerfed then the next day and so on

“Feral ruining game”
“Enh is too skrong”
“Fdk is basically free glad”
“We need to talk about unkillable healers”
“Healers got nerfed now I’m in lfg for 6 hours”
“Nerf demo locks”

When I fufill my destiny and Azeroth is ashes

Then you have my permission to nerf me
DH are solid.

Hell nah they ain't op...

Have you seen rogues? warriors? even priest disci?

Yeah DH got some great mobility, it's they style tho.

Damages are absurd? check the gear of the guy !@#$% slapping you before calling the whole class absurd.
dummie.
I agree with DH,

Currently a lot of classes are over the top

DH
RET
Warrior
Feral
Disc
BM Hunter

Anyone who plays arena would agree. I play a rogue and let me say my damage is #@# compared to any of these classes. Not to mention the amount of survival DH and RET get is kinda too much.
09/10/2018 01:31 PMPosted by Roydne
I agree with DH,

Currently a lot of classes are over the top

DH
RET
Warrior
Feral
Disc
BM Hunter

Anyone who plays arena would agree. I play a rogue and let me say my damage is #@# compared to any of these classes. Not to mention the amount of survival DH and RET get is kinda too much.

Sub isnt the best play outlaw or assassination sub is still fine but not as strong as the other two.

OFC some noob who barely plays the game is on here telling us what to do.
just delete dh so we can finally cure cancer
Ret and Feral off healing can literally heal for more damage than I can do in arenas. It's total BS..
I don't really think their damage is too strong tbh. Its recoverable

My problem is their top damage done also comes with a 1 second duration dodge chance on a 5 second cooldown

They basically have 12 seconds of 100% dodge chance every 1 minute from their highest damaging ability alone.
09/10/2018 03:08 PMPosted by Pandemíc
Ret and Feral off healing can literally heal for more damage than I can do in arenas. It's total BS..

Ret off-healing is fine. 2 charges, with a 1 minute cd, and it was already nerfed. I'm deeply sorry that ret isn't a free kill to you anymore. We actually have good survivability now, instead of flopping over easily from damage.