Time to nerf DH

Arenas
these forums have been such trash since legion
I feel like windwalkers are more OP than demon hunters
09/10/2018 05:52 PMPosted by Myracle

yeah Idk about this one, I don't aoe everyone down to 1/2 health with 1 spell and have a burst cd every 40 seconds that makes that aoe faster and hit harder, plus they have more mobility and defensives than a monk so far and they heal 60% of their damage done through meta while they mongo at people, I also forgot to mention I don't have a mana/health burn, and mana break
09/10/2018 06:10 PMPosted by Pertispilot

yeah Idk about this one, I don't aoe everyone down to 1/2 health with 1 spell and have a burst cd every 40 seconds that makes that aoe faster and hit harder, plus they have more mobility and defensives than a monk so far and they heal 60% of their damage done through meta while they mongo at people, I also forgot to mention I don't have a mana/health burn, and mana break

windwalkers are sleeper OP. The damage they put out is insane. I've watched it on stream and experienced it myself in 3v3. Crazy sustained, crazy burst
09/10/2018 06:13 PMPosted by Myracle
crazy burst

that's all we've ever been since legion? we don't even have a fist stun anymore, our incap and port are on a 45 second cd, and our wall doesn't even do anything for us, dh and warrior comps have been going mongo through my 100% karma cause of how squishy we are, I've only queued into 1 other windwalker since I got to 2.1

Listen I am one of the most unbiased players you will meet but I really have to say you are literally wrong about everything you just said here

What cd are you talking about? Fel Barrage? First that is not a 40 sec cd and is very easily counter able. It only has an 8yd range for one.

If you are talking about Eye Beam into Demonic then that is a 30 second cd and ALSO Demonic as I stated before is the weaker damage spec DH has. Momentum is far superior for arena over demonic.

We do not have 60% leach that is a total joke

Mana Rift is not a very powerful spell compared to our other talents. Mana break is strong and can hit for 50k if the stars align yes

But you have a RSK that can hit for 50k during your cds, Touch still is one of the best 1 button burst abilities in the game. Vivify also heals for quite a bit...this is under the radar

I can make a ton more comparisons between DH and WW if you want since you clearly do not see them and are only mad at toys you do not have

Your class is not weak by any means.
09/10/2018 06:21 PMPosted by Foxfighter
But you have a RSK that can hit for 50k during your cds

Mine are only hitting for about 32k with my cds, what are all the other monks using
I have no idea idk monk traits

Point is you literally went on a rant of tools you do not have like for some reason our classes need to be identical.

Regardless 32k is 1/4th my HP with 1 ability that is also a Mortal Strike. And you are complaining about Eye Beam lol? I can tell you nothing I do can hit for over 30k except for Mana break on a oom target. But nothing with my cds or regular rotation

What irritates me most of all is people really just seem to be complaining to complain. 99% of people talking about DH are actually just wrong with what they are saying.
09/10/2018 01:26 PMPosted by Oklm
DH are solid.

Hell nah they ain't op...

Have you seen rogues? warriors? even priest disci?

Yeah DH got some great mobility, it's they style tho.

Damages are absurd? check the gear of the guy !@#$% slapping you before calling the whole class absurd.
dummie.

Your bias is showing..
[Post removed for toxicity]

I dont get your point?? DH isnt even top 15 in 1800+..
DH damage could probably be toned down a little bit. But nothing crazy needs to be done.
09/10/2018 08:38 PMPosted by Bigboizz
DH damage could probably be toned down a little bit. But nothing crazy needs to be done.

DH is clearly middle of the pack. Blizzard should worry about nerfing Warriors Hunters Rets and Rogues more before DH. Probably should buff DK some too. Poor DKs =(

this is 1000 different talents in one and there is no healing for 60%
Nerf arms dh and boomy plz, broken specs.

Actually can't believe the notes from a few mins ago don't have anything on either of those specs.
Are people really defending DH ?

09/10/2018 09:50 PMPosted by Saucerboy
Nerf arms dh and boomy plz, broken specs.

Whats wrong with boomy? Have yet to feel oppressed by a boomy like I have with BM/DH/War
After queing into non stop DH warr at 2.4 mmr+ i completely endorse this message they are completely sleeper op.
09/10/2018 02:46 PMPosted by Trafficz
just delete dh so we can finally cure cancer

Are DH cancer?
09/10/2018 01:31 PMPosted by Roydne
I agree with DH,

Currently a lot of classes are over the top

DH
RET
Warrior
Feral
Disc
BM Hunter

Anyone who plays arena would agree. I play a rogue and let me say my damage is #@# compared to any of these classes. Not to mention the amount of survival DH and RET get is kinda too much.

If DH are OP, then I must be a worse player than I thought.
Sub rogues need more nerfs. I think they shouldn't be allowed to duel wield. Don't you agree Blizzard?