Sub is cancelled.

Druid
I was waiting for this tuning package they promised. Feral gets 5% buff. Boomkin gets the shaft as well as Guardian.

I'll play until it time runs out, but I'm not putting up with how clueless they are. Worst expansion for druids I've ever seen.

Mastery is worth like 60% of my haste/crit. I was at least expecting a mastery buff to make it competitive.
FeelsBadMan blizzard is retarded
Does this change mean that overall ferals damage meter will show 5% more damage, or is there hidden math things happening that make it greater than the sum of all parts?

Cause 5% seems pretty dog sh-- for the class that isn't allowed to do AoE
These blanket changes confirm my suspicions even more that Blizzard is just understaffed. This expansion has signs of it everywhere. If they're not going to actually fix the problems of each spec and just give blanket damage changes it means they don't have the manpower to actually take a close look. 5% buff doesn't change the fact that mastery is half as good as other stats for Feral. Mastery also sucks a lot for Balance too. We don't have control over the stats on the gear we get. Their goal of making it clear what items are an upgrade is no where near being met.
yup... getting real close to quitting this expansion already... I really dont want to level another toon. I chose druid this time since I dont have a lot of time anymore and thought the hybrid would be good. Nope!
So uhh.. yeah. For the first time in 14 years, gonna let my sub run out. Not worth listening to promises only to get baited further by incompetent design teams. Even Celestalon wasn't this awful. This entire expansion has been a pile of garbage so far, and I'm just going to have to take it out to the dumpster.
Very very very close to unsubscribing myself. Buncha idiots on class design team for sure. Should be fired for garbage work and chaos they've inflicted on the game.
thats a bit harsh. No one should be fired but they should know that druid players are not happy. Its also not just within the druid community, everyone knows druids suck which is why they dont get invites.
Sub up in 7 days not resubbing for awhile done with this crap.
How are they ok with allowing that much of our damage to be baked into traits?
They stated it was "an outline" of changes. There might be more, but my hope is withering...
Keep leaving guys, the average balance dps rankings will go up if the bads stop playing.
09/07/2018 11:55 PMPosted by Vwvwvwvwvwvw
Keep leaving guys, the average balance dps rankings will go up if the bads stop playing.

Lol. This guy.
09/07/2018 05:30 PMPosted by Holybullogna
I was waiting for this tuning package they promised. Feral gets 5% buff. Boomkin gets the shaft as well as Guardian.

I'll play until it time runs out, but I'm not putting up with how clueless they are. Worst expansion for druids I've ever seen.

Mastery is worth like 60% of my haste/crit. I was at least expecting a mastery buff to make it competitive.

mastery for me is worth 20% of 1 point of haste... lool.... A1 balancing...
letting my sub run out for 3 reason as well.

1. getting rejected from M+ and raids
2. getting new high ilvl gear and still doing pathetic embarrassing damage
3. for the expansion AFTER legion which means were suppost to get legion+ more, we actually got alot LESS... everything fun was stripped, TF got worst, zerking got worst... class feels like crap, xmog system is retarded... just non stop fail left and right.
4. blizz lets broken classes stay OP and broken like BM, arms, HAVOC, frost and watch and laugh at pathetic ferals over and over.
I have to give blizzards class balance one thing, it allowed me to find a spec I actually enjoy playing. After trying out a few different specs I found that I really enjoy survival hunter and it isn't even trash tier dps. The only reason it gets no attention was because of how strong BM is/was but its still very respectable. Sorry druids but I have to bow out, may the force be with you to those whom are sticking to yours.
09/08/2018 08:26 AMPosted by Morigann
I have to give blizzards class balance one thing, it allowed me to find a spec I actually enjoy playing. After trying out a few different specs I found that I really enjoy survival hunter and it isn't even trash tier dps. The only reason it gets no attention was because of how strong BM is/was but its still very respectable. Sorry druids but I have to bow out, may the force be with you who are sticking to yours.

I've heard a lot of Feral players enjoying Survival. What do you like about it? I'm just waiting until I unlock Mag'har and I'm boosting a Frostwolf Bm/Surv hunter.
09/08/2018 08:28 AMPosted by Leadbelly
I have to give blizzards class balance one thing, it allowed me to find a spec I actually enjoy playing. After trying out a few different specs I found that I really enjoy survival hunter and it isn't even trash tier dps. The only reason it gets no attention was because of how strong BM is/was but its still very respectable. Sorry druids but I have to bow out, may the force be with you who are sticking to yours.

I've heard a lot of Feral players enjoying Survival. What do you like about it? I'm just waiting until I unlock Mag'har and I'm boosting a Frostwolf Bm/Surv hunter.

It just has a fairly tight rotation with a really fun mix of ranged and melee attacks (some of your major abilites have 40 yard range). The rotation flows well and for an energy based spec there isn't that much downtime. Add in the utility of having a pet, CC, and bloodlust. All together it feels great to me, I am already 111 after making my panda hunter just last night before bed. I think I found my way to enjoy BFA again.
The logs that were linked yesterday in General showed that only 2 boomkin were in the top 1200. Both had 3x streaking Stars. Highest was like 374.

No other Druids. But we are good!
09/07/2018 06:20 PMPosted by Izmaia
These blanket changes confirm my suspicions even more that Blizzard is just understaffed. This expansion has signs of it everywhere. If they're not going to actually fix the problems of each spec and just give blanket damage changes it means they don't have the manpower to actually take a close look. 5% buff doesn't change the fact that mastery is half as good as other stats for Feral. Mastery also sucks a lot for Balance too. We don't have control over the stats on the gear we get. Their goal of making it clear what items are an upgrade is no where near being met.

it's actually ridiculous. i'm looking at a dungeon world quest right now with a 340+ leg reward. it would be a +15 ilvl increase for me but it has mastery and i lose haste so it's actually a dps loss. shouldn't be this way. i have zero reason to go run the dungeon and get that "upgrade" because it's not even an upgrade. how on earth is a +15 ilvl piece not an upgrade? the class is broken right now and its terrible. instead i'm forced to farm for one specific azerite trait that i need to stack so i can compete. compete at ST only. forget AoE, by the time you get dots rolling and enough ap to start stacking weak af starfalls the mobs are dead and you look like you were fighting them with a wet noodle