look at the bright side

Death Knight
everyone is getting nerfed, but we cant get nerfed any worse.
Dude, i swear sometimes i chill with 5 seconds doing nothing..
You forget that once everyone is brought down to an appropriate level, they're still going to need a punching bag.
Blood is the tank in which all tanks should be measured

Lulz
09/08/2018 09:51 PMPosted by Decoytanker
Dude, i swear sometimes i chill with 5 seconds doing nothing..

this is why i picked frozen pulse

makes you feel less useless when you're on downtime
Ok, so my main is a This Guy that has a 347 ilvl. I Mained a DK in WOTLK as Unholy then a Blood Dk in WOD. I never played frost and I saw a really awesome xmog on one yesterday and I was like I gotta play the dk. Long story short I am leveling as Frost and I am having so much fun!!

This xpac I am playing for fun and leisure and not worrying about getting BIS or all the achievements for flying done right away and I am having a blast.
When I say fun and leisure I have always played for fun I’m mean not putting so much into getting BIS so I can be raid ready and run 5 hours 3 nights a week to push mythic clears.
Anyways I am loving the dk and will enjoy leveling him to 120. Then Wpvp ..
09/09/2018 04:12 PMPosted by Khorlamahr
Ok, so my main is a This Guy that has a 347 ilvl. I Mained a DK in WOTLK as Unholy then a Blood Dk in WOD. I never played frost and I saw a really awesome xmog on one yesterday and I was like I gotta play the dk. Long story short I am leveling as Frost and I am having so much fun!!

This xpac I am playing for fun and leisure and not worrying about getting BIS or all the achievements for flying done right away and I am having a blast.
When I say fun and leisure I have always played for fun I’m mean not putting so much into getting BIS so I can be raid ready and run 5 hours 3 nights a week to push mythic clears.

Before you do, just don'e. DK is by far the worst class for any form of PvP at the moment. You'll just end up pissed off because you rolled a completely worthless pvp class.
Dreary is right man, don’t roll dk right now for PvP. It’s bad. Dk is an awesome class overall, my favorite but we’re kind of messed up at the moment
09/09/2018 04:12 PMPosted by Khorlamahr

Not to burst your bubble. But unless you have a pocket healer, you wont be enjoying much of Wpvp as frost. Unless your version of frost enjoyment entails watching a countdown timer with a grey screen.
Slowest class? Check
Least survivability outside of blood? Check
Weak Raid DPS? Check
Weak PvP burst? Check
Bottom Tier again cause of Dev bias? Check check
My DH will be my main pvp toon but with the DK my guild does Wpvp every night as a guild and that’s when I can bring the DK.

Plus I’m a Xmog fanatic and the DK has some awesome sets I can Farm all xpac.

:) I will find all the positives in how I play this xpac.
BoS have bad mech for pvp/pve,who the hell make such spell and force people to use its..
09/11/2018 04:34 AMPosted by Vers
BoS have bad mech for pvp/pve,who the hell make such spell and force people to use its..

Whenever I pay frost I refuse to use BOS just on principle. Ive been using obliteration and its actually kinda fun
Hey, at least frost is doing good in raids and unholy is just 2 steps behind ret

Imagine being an ench shaman or feral druid lol
Youd think that we wouldnt get nerfed but youd be wrong. Dks did get nerfed after the first week of BFA necrotic strike got nerfed by 30% for me it came down from 11k to 8k unbuffed.
09/08/2018 09:46 PMPosted by Tragiq
everyone is getting nerfed, but we cant get nerfed any worse.

If they nerf us anymore we'll end up deleted.