Best random bg healer

Battlegrounds
Hi all just wondering what the best random bg que healer is to lvl a healer alt.
09/10/2018 10:52 AMPosted by Goatsmith
Hi all just wondering what the best random bg que healer is to lvl a healer alt.

Best? Can’t answer, still too new.

But Holy Paladins are the best. Always. Good single target heals and we look just fantastic. /wink

In fact, you should roll a second Paladin just so my buddy Warglaive loses another piece of his soul.
Maybe Disc Priest or MW Monk. Well obviously Resto Druid is always good, too.

Don't go Holy Pally unless you want to hate the game.
Blood DK
Disc, mw and rdruid
09/10/2018 11:07 AMPosted by Jdpp
Disc, mw and rdruid
are dsic great still after nerfs?
09/10/2018 10:59 AMPosted by Ravenlea

Yeah i tried as holy pally and hated my life for 2 days after.
09/10/2018 11:10 AMPosted by Goatsmith
Disc, mw and rdruid

Where they nerfed? didnt noticed.

Sure the lack of artifact weapon hurts but the damage is top notch.
09/10/2018 11:10 AMPosted by Goatsmith
Disc, mw and rdruid

You mean the healer mana regen nerf and 9% smite damage nerf? You don't smite that often in team fights.
I'm still leveling my disc priest (lvl 75 now) but he has been a blast to play in randoms. I feel like I have so much influence over the game with him because he is a raid boss.
09/10/2018 11:11 AMPosted by Goatsmith
09/10/2018 10:59 AMPosted by Ravenlea

Yeah i tried as holy pally and hated my life for 2 days after.

I remember being a god in bgs as holy. Went on my 110 Paladin and then shelved him immediately after running one bg.

As a Druid I can literally /lol at people in bear form...
All the healer specs are quite good in random BGs.

If you want mobility — which is nice for keeping oneself up without relying on random peels — I would suggest RDruid or MW.

If you want to play something tanky but immobile, with strong damage but weak mana, I would recommend discipline.

If you want to play healers with exceptionally high team utility, but medium-to-low mobility, I'd say HPal or RSham.
Me monk felt really good. My guy is pretty undergeared and he still felt invincible and topped meters.

Rduird would be good too probably but after mobility nerfs maybe a little more squishy...

Thirdly hpall? Them immune to everything bubbles are to op for randoms.

Priests have trouble keeping a lot of people alive. Better in an 2v2/3v3 assault the node type style.

Shamans aren't terrible but in randoms it can be train the healer. Low mobility and no peels (randos) they can be kinda unfun even if decent.

This list is kinda based off prior expansions (I always play every healer) but I don't think much has changed.
Holy priests are actually really good as well even though all people talk about is disc. You have to take holy concentration though.

I actually think that sometimes when people rage when they can't kill a priest it's not always disc that they're having trouble with.
Lots to think about..... hummmm. Well freak i guess i need to look up some videos and see what looks the most fun.
anything as long as you are Horde. Unless of course you love getting melee trained while your team mates refuse to help you out.
I was thinking of maybe going holy paladin with my friend playing disc. Only doing premade with us and when our other buddies are on they play random dps.

Would holy pally/ disc preist combo do well grouped and on discord?
09/11/2018 11:54 AMPosted by Goatsmith
I was thinking of maybe going holy paladin

Good. Gooooooooood. Let the holy flow through you.

Have fun!
Disc priest doing well in random BGs.
Although I think healers of any kind do well in BGs.
Druids have always seemed to be a bit OP if aggresively played, through all expansions. I prefer MW monk, not saying it's the best, I just like their control and mobility more, while druids are just BAWSmode. I just don't like the druid kit or most of the possible races animations/appearances.