Me vs R druids.

Arenas
3min in.
I'm at 1.3 mil healing.
R druids at 1.3 mil healing.

We're neck and neck! Mean while I'm at 5% mana he's at 90%.
ur doing alot better than every other pri they never do as much healing as me!!!
Mana burn him when he comes out of form you !@#$ing tool
09/08/2018 03:16 AMPosted by Varick
Mana burn him when he comes out of form you !@#$ing tool

I'm trying.. but it costs like 30k mana man.
Purge purge purge purge

Oom oom oom oom
Whats your damage at after 3 min?
09/08/2018 04:34 AMPosted by Arciane
Whats your damage at after 3 min?

It depends. Am I able to damage with so much damage going out? But id say around 300k upwards of 600k if I can do a ton of atonement healing.
09/08/2018 02:50 AMPosted by Sashapray
3min in.
I'm at 1.3 mil healing.

Make that 2.7 minutes in. They’re buffing resto druids 3% healing, lowering rejuv cost and reducing smite damage.
3min in.
I'm at 1.3 mil healing.

Sounds like a GIT GUD situation buddy
09/08/2018 10:26 AMPosted by Gitguud
3min in.
I'm at 1.3 mil healing.

Sounds like a GIT GUD situation buddy

It's true. But you're level one pal, need help getting out of dun morogh?
Yeah dude, but you probably have 200k damage too. soooo
09/08/2018 11:46 AMPosted by Wediscodisco

I've seen some MW monks end games at 500-700k damage while doing absolutely insane healing. Still at half mana.
I definitely dont think toning back rdruid mana regen is the fix. I am running low on mana vs a lot of stuff right now. I do think the fix is increasing disc mana regen. Everytime I play vs one my strat is to just last 3 minutes and then win because they can't heal anymore. On the opposite spectrum I never see rshams below 50% mana. I don't see a lot of MW at my mmr so I can't form a big opinion on them.
In short, buff disc mana regen some way without touching their actual healing output or damage.
09/08/2018 12:00 PMPosted by Loxatar
I definitely dont think toning back rdruid mana regen is the fix. I am running low on mana vs a lot of stuff right now. I do think the fix is increasing disc mana regen. Everytime I play vs one my strat is to just last 3 minutes and then win because they can't heal anymore. On the opposite spectrum I never see rshams below 50% mana. I don't see a lot of MW at my mmr so I can't form a big opinion on them.
In short, buff disc mana regen some way without touching their actual healing output or damage.

Yeah I don't think our heals and or damage need buffed. We just need to be able to sustain better. Maybe put trinity back to 20%? May help. Also I'm going to switch over to mastery and try it out, I don't notice much of a difference with the haste levels we can currently get to. I'm hoping if I can make atonement heal for more I can end up being more mana efficient.
09/08/2018 12:00 PMPosted by Loxatar

They still get a passive that nerfs mana costs after riptide, right?
1.3 mil healing and 200k damage. Is this what people are complaining about when they're crying that disc is overpowered? What the !@#$.
Not sure why they nerfed smite over purge the wicked. Mindless DoT does a ridiculous amount of damage
09/08/2018 11:51 AMPosted by Sashapray

I've seen some MW monks end games at 500-700k damage while doing absolutely insane healing. Still at half mana.

!@#$% when? and who?
09/08/2018 12:11 PMPosted by Inq
1.3 mil healing and 200k damage. Is this what people are complaining about when they're crying that disc is overpowered? What the !@#$.

Don't ask questions, just nerf smite again. Meanwhile Monks hitting their burst CDs for 28k noncrit while healing better than priest (they currently have just as bad mana efficiency)
09/08/2018 12:22 PMPosted by Caîus
09/08/2018 12:11 PMPosted by Inq
...1.3 mil healing and 200k damage. Is this what people are complaining about when they're crying that disc is overpowered? What the !@#$.

Don't ask questions, just nerf smite again. Meanwhile Monks hitting their burst CDs for 28k noncrit while healing better than priest (they currently have just as bad mana efficiency)

I disagree, MW monks are very mana efficient. I've seen MW Monks do stupid healing and still maintain mana. Not as much as a r sham or r druid..