Macros randomly not working

UI and Macro
Been using these macros for some time now, worked great in Legion but since BfA they sometimes work, sometimes dont.

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift]Swipe
/castsequence reset=2 Thrash, Swipe, Swipe, Swipe

(This one also sometimes does not display the [Brutal Slash] tooltip when talented)

and:

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:ctrl]Bear Form
/cast [indoors]Cat form
/cast [combat]Cat Form
/cast Travel Form

(this sometimes just wont work until I change zone (use a portal or HS))

Any help or info is appreciated :)
You said "Any help..." so please don't bite my head off (I know that's a real risk with Worgen).

Stay away from castsequence macros for anything tactical.

They will always result in DPS loss in real-world scenarios.

I don't Druid or Worgen, so I can't speak to the wisdom of that particular attack pattern, but from a technical POV, this is what I'd do instead:

#showtooltip
/cast [mod]Thrash;Swipe

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:ctrl]Bear Form;[indoors,combat]Cat Form;Travel Form
09/07/2018 05:06 PMPosted by Côrvo
This one also sometimes does not display the [Brutal Slash] tooltip when talented

castsequence require exact spell names. They don't automatically update with talents like regular cast macros.
09/07/2018 11:30 PMPosted by Elvenbane
09/07/2018 05:06 PMPosted by Côrvo
This one also sometimes does not display the [Brutal Slash] tooltip when talented

castsequence require exact spell names. They don't automatically update with talents like regular cast macros.

It replaces Swipe, so it works with the same text. But since BfA sometimes just gets stuck, sometimes don't. Even changing the text to Brutal Slash.
Castsequences are unreliable at best. They have been getting stuck since they were introduced.

Keep in mind reset=2 means you need to wait 2 sec between keypresses for the reset to kick in.