Echo of Gul'dan - What fun!

General Discussion
Finally got exalted with Honorbound. Excitement rises, as I begin to consider which class I am going to make my Mag'har Orc. Go to Orgrimmar and get quest go back to Zuldazar, back to Kalimdor get quest , off to Blasted Lands to meet an Echo.

So far I have died 3 times as Tauren Warrior (best I have achieved was take good old Gul'dan down 200k). My excitement has died.

So far with this expansion I am more disappointed than I thought I would be:-
1 - the stuff up with the honorbound rep pts initially (For the HORDE!)
2 - the lack of new quests (the reliance on WQs)
3 - the grind for AP and the measly points offered
4 - Warfronts - 1 set of Dailies and then the BIG WAIT - so I can say I have had no experience with warfronts YET!
5 - and now this choke point called Gul'dan.

Why so Hard for melee - Read the forums, wowhead comments, and wish I had never made my main a warrior back in 07. Blizzard I am still here but the spark is waning and I am seriously considering should I be.
Hmm i believe most melee are considered strong except feral druids this expansion. I cant agree or disagree with how hard echo of Gul'dan was as ive only done as a boomkin and it was a joke how easy it was. just interupt when he does his shadowbolt type move dodge laser and the ground move use healing cds around 70%(of your own hp) then they will up again. Also hard cc works so u can interupt and stun.
Switch to tank spec. Worked for me. FYI there is a harder fight soon after that one.
....your stuck at guldan.

Sigh.... your in for a bad time there are two bosses after him and many people have complained about the final boss.
09/07/2018 04:54 PMPosted by Zinstorm
....your stuck at guldan.

Sigh.... your in for a bad time there are two bosses after him and many people have complained about the final boss.

This. OP, do you know what PEBKAC is?
I did it at a similar item level as fury. You should have enough sustain as long as you dodge his beam. If you need more sustain enable war mode and pick up the healing talents there. Since you are phased you dont have to worry about being ganked whilst fighting.

Also i dont know if you main fury or not and i realize everyone is in the process of gearing up. However you should definitely aim to get more haste. Yours is extremely low and that could be part of your problems.
Oh you are going to have fun with that final boss then.
I Forget was he the one in SoO?
09/07/2018 05:15 PMPosted by Goblineer

The one in SoO is Garrosh.
09/07/2018 05:19 PMPosted by Brokgar
09/07/2018 05:15 PMPosted by Goblineer

The one in SoO is Garrosh.
..ya he is the worst!!!!