BM hunter DPS still OP

Battle for Azeroth Items and Classes
09/08/2018 08:26 PMPosted by Dzdz
brb looking up your guilds BM hunter to let him know about your threads about him

Yeh cos we only have 1 and not like 15. Lol but you do you boo
Guild BM Hunters ilvl is higher and this entitled whiney Rogue whines BEFORE the Nerfs Tuesday?
I peed laughing!!
Nerf hasn't gone through and by the way his pet basic attack registers off kill command no? Also he could have proper stats and you don't? Notching your rotation? Stop telling people to swing a nerf hammer when rogues are the only class that can 100-0 in one burst rotation off stuns
If they nerf BM more, then another spec will take it's spot. Do we nerf that one too? Then another can take it's spot. We'll just take turns getting nerfed for eternity. Is that what you want? Other specs are very close behind and can do more than a BM if the skill levels are unequal.

There is always a top spec, right now it's BM hunters. Who cares. Nerf me 5% or 3% or 8%. It'll still be a viable spec. This whole idea that a spec is "OP" because it does the most dps by a tiny margin is retarded.
09/08/2018 12:14 PMPosted by Melubyou
it's funny when rogues think their pve rotation is so much harder than bm rotation.

Damn dude, you're a blast from the past.
didn't think any lethon dudes stuck it out over there

on a side note, OP you're really low dps for a outlaw rogue then
sounds like a git gud situation
Too many idiots in this world. Yikes, people can't even read these days.
09/08/2018 06:42 AMPosted by Aielas
is that wotlk-thaurissan alliance mercader?

If you mean Arena’s Legend Mercader the rogue... nah, he wouldn’t complain about a guildie one upping him on PvE.
Hi Rogue, I'm a Feral Druid.
@OP... You’re Outlaw with only 8% haste. At that low level your attacks and energy regen are terrible. If the BM hunter you are referring to has better itemization he will beat you by a lot.

Also the 9/11/18 planned nerfs won’t change anything as both Outlaw and BM are getting nerfed pretty evenly in PvE.
@OP: Starting at the 70% percentile, Outlaw is the #1 DPS spec overall in the Uldir raid BTW.

At high percentiles (often meaning higher skill levels) there are 3 fights where BM beats Outlaw, and only in 2 of them is the difference significant. The other 5 Outlaw is on top of BM.

I will agree that Outlaw numbers get better as you raise the percentile, implying it has a higher skill cap. And Blizzard, in general, balances early around the highest skilled players, because in the Mythic race, pretty much everyone is a 99% type of player. This tuning pass is all about the Mythic raid race. If you are not a 99% type of player, your results may vary.
09/08/2018 05:00 AMPosted by Mercader
09/08/2018 04:50 AMPosted by Rlyneatdude
maybe hes just better then you

Or maybe the 5% nerf they got was nothing? meanwhile outlaw took a 5% nerf AND 20% further nerf on deadshot.

We were good sustain dmg but had NO burst at all. my BM buddy and I were neck and neck dps on Wednesday night but now hes a good 2-3k ahead of me ST. its !@#$ed considering he requires half a brain to put his dps out.

Man, you'd almost think those nerfs don't happen until tomorrow.

Also it's hilarious that an outlaw rogue is talking about any spec only requiring half a brain lol. I play my rogue when I'm feeling lazy and want to play something that requires no real thought or effort. They're such a cakewalk to play now.
I don't understand why posts like this exist. I didn't hear anything about BM until tuesday when logs showed BM doing good on two fights out of the entire raid.

How did we suddenly become the top dps because of two fights over night?

If BM was really that OP people would have been ranting about it for weeks. But I didn't see a peep on the forums.

But no I can pretty much predict what is going to happen. People are going to get their gear from the raids and outscale us while we sit in a low place like usual.
I've seen Outlaw rogues doing crazy burst AOE and giving DH's a run for their money so no idea what you're talking about.
So I lose 600 dps as bm. I'll still be top 3 in all content on the meters. Thanks for making things more competitive :D
09/08/2018 09:08 AMPosted by Synah
09/08/2018 05:00 AMPosted by Mercader

Or maybe the 5% nerf they got was nothing? meanwhile outlaw took a 5% nerf AND 20% further nerf on deadshot.

We were good sustain dmg but had NO burst at all. my BM buddy and I were neck and neck dps on Wednesday night but now hes a good 2-3k ahead of me ST. its !@#$ed considering he requires half a brain to put his dps out.

There's going to be a 30% pet attack Nerf as well call down my sweet summer child

thats pvp only my child :p
Translation: Class X is above me on the meters, therefore class X needs to be nerfed.
BM Hunter AOE is pretty mediocre, and outlaw rogues do more ST dps than hunters. Sounds like you don't know how to play your class.