Why is my Heart of Azeroth my lowest iLvl piece of gear?

General Discussion
09/09/2018 01:51 AMPosted by Caliga
If working on another emissary and that zone has Champions WQs available, maybe do them if you don't need the rep or other rewards from other faction-specific WQs.

Keep in mind that Champions WQs will also give you zone rep (and a reward, although it's usually been Azerite or rep that I've seen). The same is true of tortles.
Also, something that makes me think that we will see a MoP level plot twist happens @ revered.
By the time you get Revered with Champs of Azeroth, you'll get 45 item levels from the quests Magni gives alone.

Each Azerite level gives +2 Ilvls.

Certainly worth getting max rep with Champs ASAP, due to the flat upgrades to something that will be on you for the entire expansion.
09/09/2018 02:27 AMPosted by Colinthetank
09/09/2018 01:06 AMPosted by Zeropointt
Because you need to grind Champions of Azeroth. You get 5 ilvls per rep rank and then 15 for going from Honored to Revered. Nothing further for Exalted.

This is wrong. 100% wrong.

You get +15 ilvl when you get friendly, +15 when you get honored, and +15 when you get revered with Champions of Azeroth. You talk to the CoA dude in Silithus and he upgrades it at each rep level. You don't get another +15 at exalted.

You get +2 ilvl per AP upgrade as well.

You should get Champion of Azeroth Contract (should be fairly cheap on AH) where you get +10 rep with CoA everytime you complete any world quest. Then just try to focus on CoA quests. They are usually pretty easy and most of them give AP as a reward or by doing the objective. People were revered with CoA 2 weeks ago, so you really shouldn't have a problem getting it done unless you're working on an alt. In which case RIP.

If this was 100% wrong, over half your info wouldn't be the same.
One fact wrong in a list =/= 100% wrong.
#timeplayed
#grindmorerep
#Ionhasentgotaclue
Speak with magni, he will have a norm speach advance button. Ask him to Empower your heart oof azaroth.
09/09/2018 06:07 AMPosted by Lebli
09/09/2018 02:27 AMPosted by Colinthetank

This is wrong. 100% wrong.

You get +15 ilvl when you get friendly, +15 when you get honored, and +15 when you get revered with Champions of Azeroth. You talk to the CoA dude in Silithus and he upgrades it at each rep level. You don't get another +15 at exalted.

You get +2 ilvl per AP upgrade as well.

You should get Champion of Azeroth Contract (should be fairly cheap on AH) where you get +10 rep with CoA everytime you complete any world quest. Then just try to focus on CoA quests. They are usually pretty easy and most of them give AP as a reward or by doing the objective. People were revered with CoA 2 weeks ago, so you really shouldn't have a problem getting it done unless you're working on an alt. In which case RIP.

Lebli is 100% right...
09/09/2018 06:46 AMPosted by Adones
09/09/2018 06:07 AMPosted by Lebli

Lebli is 100% right...
Calinthetank is 100% accurate
09/09/2018 01:02 AMPosted by Butterss
Can someone help me figure out why I'm so far behind on my artifact? Its currently at 310 and is my lowest piece of gear. Is there a questline I missed? Someone told me "Mangi will hook you up" but the thing I've got from him is the emissary quest to turn in. I had a 300iLvl with a better neck piece than me, I have to be doing something wrong.
oncd you open your heart and let azeroth %*%!!#@! you. You will level up with her
09/09/2018 01:04 AMPosted by Ioniq
+15 ilvl for friendly, +15 for honored, and +15 for revered with champions of azeroth.

Oof, that's gonna be rough. CoA is an annoying grind as is.
09/09/2018 01:17 AMPosted by Dklolqt
09/09/2018 01:14 AMPosted by Ladygrim
I bet you’re not doing your weekly island expeditions reward

Which doesn't raise the iLvL so......so?

Every time you add an artifact level to the necklace it gains ilvl.
To all of those you missed the quest when your rep was high enough that gives you the +15 ilvl...

I know several people - myself included - that didn't think of checking Magni for any additional quests until I handed in my first emissary quest for Champions of Azeroth. ^-^;

It happens.