Are we to assume Titan Azeroth

Story Forum
09/09/2018 10:24 AMPosted by Ershan
For Eonar its the part where she doesn't have elven ears which is the only trait that separates elves from humans or vrykul.

She has twigs covering her ears yo. Her face is full on Elven. This one is just a similarity though since elves aren't even constructs, just mutants. She still looks more elf than human.

For Khaz'goroth its the part where he isn't short which is the only trait that separates dwarves from vrykul or "big humans with big beards."

Did you seem him in the Eonar picture? Bro is half her size.

Gonna need a source on that because I can't find it.

If the titans created the constructs in their image, who do you think the dwarves were modeled after? They even had the same job as Khaz'goroth. I understand this might be a hit to your human potential, but that's just how it is.
09/09/2018 11:48 AMPosted by Myrothan
If the titans created the constructs in their image, who do you think the dwarves were modeled after?

Thing is, the Titans didn't make the Earthen. The Titanforged Watchers did.

So you are basically spewing a load of bullhonky and have no leg to stand on for your lies. Funny, that.
09/09/2018 12:00 PMPosted by Kheldan
09/09/2018 11:48 AMPosted by Myrothan
If the titans created the constructs in their image, who do you think the dwarves were modeled after?

Thing is, the Titans didn't make the Earthen. The Titanforged Watchers did.

So you are basically spewing a load of bullhonky and have no leg to stand on for your lies. Funny, that.

So they were created by robots, programmed by the titans. Do you really think it's an accident Khaz'goroth looks like a dwarf and has the same job as the earthen? Or that the Vrykul ended up looking like the human looking ones? This isn't a chicken or egg thing, the titans came first and made constructs in their own images.
Kinda hate how blizzard has to make Azeroth a titan and make it the most powerful one. Huge biased blizzard seems to have.
09/09/2018 12:13 PMPosted by Myrothan
So they were created by robots, programmed by the titans. Do you really think it's an accident Khaz'goroth looks like a dwarf and has the same job as the earthen? Or that the Vrykul ended up looking like the human looking ones? This isn't a chicken or egg thing, the titans came first and made constructs in their own images.

Man, you are really committed to being wrong.

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/638340.jpg

See that? That is Khaz'goroth. Looks an awful lot like a the Titan Watchers and Keepers, but not a lot like a Dwarf aside from a beard which everyone has.

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/638296.jpg

This is Eonar. Oh look, she's very human. Without pointed ears. Surprising, truly. Anyway, if you want to continue being wrong and wasting everyones time, by all means.
09/09/2018 12:20 PMPosted by Kheldan
09/09/2018 12:13 PMPosted by Myrothan

Man, you are really committed to being wrong.

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/638340.jpg

See that? That is Khaz'goroth. Looks an awful lot like a the Titan Watchers and Keepers, but not a lot like a Dwarf aside from a beard which everyone has.

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/638296.jpg

This is Eonar. Oh look, she's very human. Without pointed ears. Surprising, truly. Anyway, if you want to continue being wrong and wasting everyones time, by all means.

Did you even read the last page?
Did you seem him in the Eonar picture? Bro is half her size.

Eonar is literally standing on an elevated platform behind Khaz'goroth. How dishonest can you be?
She has twigs covering her ears yo.

That isn't evidence she has elven ears. Her Legion model has human ears therefore she has human ears unless they change it in the future.

Please tell me you are trolling.
09/09/2018 12:49 PMPosted by Ershan
That isn't evidence she has elven ears. Her Legion model has human ears therefore she has human ears unless they change it in the future.

No, it's just you have no idea what her ears look like since their covered. Again, in-game models being bad representations is nothing new.

09/09/2018 12:49 PMPosted by Ershan
Please tell me you are trolling.

Honestly I'm kind of in awe that someone bit the human potential meme this hard.
Elves came about after Azeroth molded the dark trolls in her image. Why would she bother if she already looked like a troll?
Why would she look like a troll when the elementals were the first beings on the planet?
making a Titan a troll would honestly be unaesthetic and very wrong. They were here before the Titans and have zero Titan influence. I could see the TItans looking more like A night elf, blood elf or Human but not a Troll. I don't understand why people would even hold the thought? Troll culture has nothing to do with Titans. They live in mud huts and almost got extirminated by Murlocs and primitive humans.
09/09/2018 02:12 PMPosted by Phlynch
Elves came about after Azeroth molded the dark trolls in her image. Why would she bother if she already looked like a troll?

That Was Elune. She most likely looks like A Storminwd Human since Stormwinds people were the first to learn her name.
09/09/2018 03:02 PMPosted by Iyasra
making a Titan a troll would honestly be unaesthetic and very wrong. They were here before the Titans and have zero Titan influence. I could see the TItans looking more like A night elf, blood elf or Human but not a Troll. I don't understand why people would even hold the thought? Troll culture has nothing to do with Titans. They live in mud huts and almost got extirminated by Murlocs and primitive humans.

Uhm, you do realize that Azeroth predates the Trolls don't you? So as the only true representative of higher life form, it is not a stretch that the final form could look like a Troll. Or a night Elf for that matter. I wonder if Blizzard will retcon Elune to being a part of Azeroth. I hope not.
We're told Azeroth is the most powerful titan, but titans are also weak to Fel, which Sargeras is literally bleeding. So probably not.
09/09/2018 07:45 AMPosted by Krinblock
would crap on Sargeras in a 1v1 fight?

While we're at it...what should the Azeroth Titan look like?

I think she should resemble a female troll. I love this depiction of her:

https://orig00.deviantart.net/a09d/f/2017/347/3/0/azeroth_by_hipnosworld-dbwlvpp.jpg

Damnit mon she look cool and kawaii.
09/09/2018 03:36 PMPosted by Mournne
Uhm, you do realize that Azeroth predates the Trolls don't you? So as the only true representative of higher life form, it is not a stretch that the final form could look like a Troll. Or a night Elf for that matter. I wonder if Blizzard will retcon Elune to being a part of Azeroth. I hope not.
It just won't look good. They already ruined Nightborne to make them look more Trollish lets ruin the Titans too by giving them the Troll Aesthetic.
09/09/2018 03:02 PMPosted by Iyasra

Wha? Female trolls can look very beautiful. Like Every Elf is based off of the Female troll aesthetically. Did you see the image of the first post?
09/09/2018 04:51 PMPosted by Krinblock
Wha? Female trolls can look very beautiful. Like Every Elf is based off of the Female troll aesthetically. Did you see the image of the first post?
No they weren't The Trolls evolved from Elves thing was a ret con sometime in MoP. Look at the original Trolls in WC3/Beta Vanilla and tell me they planned this entire time for Elves to evolve trolls.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2384887-Compromises-to-racial-identity-to-make-females-quot-prettier-quot
09/09/2018 03:03 PMPosted by Iyasra

That Was Elune. She most likely looks like A Storminwd Human since Stormwinds people were the first to learn her name.

What makes you think Elune and Azeroth are separate entities?

If they were separate, why would sleeping next to an open wound in one goddess change you to look like a totally unrelated goddess?

She has twigs covering her ears yo. Her face is full on Elven. This one is just a similarity though since elves aren't even constructs, just mutants. She still looks more elf than human.

Does she also have twigs hiding her comically oversized eyebrows?