Class Tuning September 11

Battle for Azeroth Items and Classes
1 2 3 31 Next
With maintenance next week, starting on Tuesday, September 11, we'll be making some targeted tuning adjustments to several specs based on how they’re performing in a variety of content. Here’s an outline of those adjustments:
  • Druid
    • Feral
      • All damage increased by 5%.
    • Restoration
      • All healing increased 3%.
      • Rejuvenation mana cost reduced to 10.5% (was 11%).
  • Hunter
    • Beast Mastery
      • All damage reduced by 5%.
  • Mage
    • Fire
      • All damage increased by 6%.
      • Flamestrike damage increased by 15%.
  • Paladin
    • Holy
      • Holy Light and Flash of Light healing increased by 7%.
  • Priest
    • Discipline
      • Smite damage reduced by 9%.
    • Holy
      • All healing reduced by 3%.
    • Shadow
      • Shadow Word: Pain and Vampiric Touch damage increased by 20%.
  • Rogue
    • Outlaw
      • Deadshot (Azerite Trait) reduced by 20%.
    • Subtlety
  • Shaman
    • Restoration
      • Healing Rain healing increased by 12%.
      • Riptide healing increased by 6%.
  • Warlock
    • Affliction
      • Summon Darkglare damage reduced by 20%.
    • Demonology
    • Destruction
We will note the final changes along with other hotfixes in the Tuesday hotfixes update added to our hotfixes blog post.
Elemental shaman hello?
Shadow is saved in raids now for sure. :)
Destros problem is grim of suprem is 100 percent required to play the spec how it should be played. You get to play a good destro spec every 3 mins when summon infernal is off CD

Without the infernal shard gen is GARBAGE. Incinerate is a joke. Feels like throwing 400 snowballs at something in order to throw 1 rock

Please do something about this talent and adjust accordingly
Don't worry balance druids you only now the lowest ST sim in the entire game, not anywhere near the best AOE and are generally a total wreck since our entire competitive damage is based around one universally disliked trait. No changes needed....apparently.

Time to level that alt I guess.
Take Blade Flurry off the GCD & I'll forgive you.
balance druid could use some lovin.
09/07/2018 05:17 PMPosted by Booze
Elemental shaman hello?
I haven't the foggiest idea how the developers think Balance is in a remotely acceptable state. Fix the azerite balancing, please.
Guardian druid utility, please?
Sub and Outlaw damage nerf in PVE i can understand. But you completly fked us in PVP.
oh hi:)
Please buff balance,they're so trash right now
5% bm hunter damage nerf and warriors untouched. rogues slapped with another 5% nerf to outlaw and sub? do any members of the balance team pvp? like even at a 1600 level? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? hello?
Great news!

I'm going to love September 11th!
Blizzard please tell me you don't sincerely think that 5% is a big enough of a buff to make feral in any way viable in any scenario in the game right now. I'm suffering being last on the meters while playing with any actual competent player because my class is literally under-tuned beyond a playable state in any form of actual end game content.
resto is struggling in m+ and you buff healing rain? ok ...