Class Tuning September 11

Battle for Azeroth Items and Classes
Prev 1 2 3 31 Next
09/07/2018 05:17 PMPosted by Booze
Elemental shaman hello?

I really hope my spec isn't a meme forever
Why not tweak Healing Tide for Resto sham? It barely tickles the group for a 3 min cd.... NO ONE was complaining about healing rain/riptide ffs....

Glad to see enhance is still 100% reliant on RNG SS procs and absolutely NOTHING is done about elemental..... /s
09/07/2018 05:27 PMPosted by Irishcoffee
Looks at tuning pass...

/slits wrists
/reroll lock
Hope you like afflic.
if you wanna do anything remotely interesting , this is not the class for you
There will probably also be a separate pvp tuning as well. Remember Blizzard said Arms, BM, and Disc nerfs are coming soon. This list of changes seems so meaningless for pvp, it can't be everything...
MM hello?
5 days at top of meters due to people learning movement mechanics in new raid making mobile specs good for a week or two calls for BM and Rogues to be overnerfed already?

Meanwhile Affliction spent nearly an entire expansion overpowered destroying meters in both raiding and mythic+, dodging nerfs left and right and look who is right in position to top the meters once again with Hunters and Rogues nerfed. Affliction, right on the heels of BM/rogues in raid so far, gets another fake paper token "nerf" as usual that amounts to 1% or less, while the other specs at basically the same spot as them get hit with a 5% nerf. Every time.

Looks like another Afflcition dominated expansion... What is with the favoritism? Do we really need 4 raids in a row with Affliction at the top while other specs can't last more than 1 week without drawing a huge nerf bat? 2 weeks from now Affliction will be top 3, as always, meanwhile back to lower tier with you BM hunters, how dare you spend a week in the spotlight after years in the bottom half.
Did I miss it or is Arms not here?
wait you forgot to list the warrior nerfs
Is this a joke? 5 days at top of meters due to people learning movement mechanics in new raid making mobile specs good = BM and Rogues nerfed already. Meanwhile Affliction spent nearly an entire expansion overpowered destroying meters dodging nerfs left and right.. and look who is right in position to top the meters once again with Hunters and Rogues nerfed. Affliction, definitely not 5% behind BM/Rogues, gets untouched as usual. Looks like another Afflcition dominated expansion... What is with the favoritism?

Less favoritism and less them just not being the sharpest spoons in the tool shed.
So basically Rogue's are totally gutted, and hunters that we're already close to the bottom of the damage curve are now at the bottom. GEE THANKS guess we all go warlock now....... guess the world will all roll warlocks now since they're the most powerful class in the game. we'll see full raid groups of nothing but warlocks. bet the first full mythic clear of uldir will be an all warlock raid....
09/07/2018 05:30 PMPosted by Saltglad
Why not tweak Healing Tide for Resto sham? It barely tickles the group for a 3 min cd.... NO ONE was complaining about healing rain/riptide ffs....

Glad to see enhance is still 100% reliant on RNG SS procs and absolutely NOTHING is done about elemental..... /s
Monk is back on the menu boys
09/07/2018 05:13 PMPosted by Kaivax
Hunter

Beast Mastery
All damage reduced by 5%.

... Why?
Yes because the Holy Priest nerf was really required.... ugh.
You guys realize that all ranged except BM and Affliction are doing poorly right?
So Deadshot is nerfed by 65% in PvP?
Sub is already unplayable in PvP because of yesterday's nerf bat, now it's just confirmed trash tier.

All BM got was 5% blanket nerf?

Did you forget about warriors, and accidentally nerf rogues twice?
https://clips.twitch.tv/ImpossibleJazzyMarjoramKeepo
I am actually genuinely close to stopping my play this xpac, because clearly my spec can't be competitive and I guess that is okay? Good grief there are 4 #@!$ing druid dps in the top 100 parses of each of the 8 uldir bosses. That is 0.5% of the total slots. All four of them are balance so it is the ever so slightly better spec but holy mother of god that isn't saying much.

I just.... good god this pve class balance is absolute trash right now. I know I am not the only person who feels like they aren't able to enjoy the game properly because of it.
So Warriors do more damage than BM hunters and Rogues (especially in arena) so you reduce rogue/hunter dmg by 5%, which is appropriate, but warrior is untouched... essentially buffing warrior? I still have my BFA boost, I am definitely boosting a warrior now.
09/07/2018 05:36 PMPosted by Adelphie
You guys realize that all ranged except BM and Affliction are doing poorly right?

Bm isn't even that great. They have two fights where they can dps through mechanics and they're getting nerfed because of it?
Hardly any buffs for underperforming traits but you find a way to nerf some good one still. Not surprised. Was hoping Deadshot was gonna go unscathed since it got a pvp only hotfix but I'm not surprised. Ace up your sleeve is still gonna be trash.