Class Tuning September 11

Battle for Azeroth Items and Classes
Prev 1 23 24 25 31 Next
Will we ever see anything to balance the completely unmanagable Sin rogues running around with 100% uptime on poisons that can be instantly reapplied even while disarmed, by using poison dagger?
09/09/2018 05:05 AMPosted by Sezu
Hi blizzard some crazy theories I have to post here.

First off are you all not paying your employees enough?

Class changes are hardly significant enough to make a difference in terms of DPS or heals. This is just a flat out nerf to many classes or no change.

Secondly this is not good customer service for paying subscribers.

Thirdly are you guys trying to kill World of Warcraft? Legion might have been the best xpac yet but having another "possible" WOD would really hurt income.

Finally, I believe both players and employees should have fair game.

Thanks.

P.S. will probably be ignored for this by blizzard or I will get serious consequences for these speculations.

-Sezu incoming unsubscriber

Rogues have been and still are significantly over tuned. If youre complaining because rogues finally are ALMOST in line with every other dps class, you need to complain somewhere else.
09/08/2018 11:11 PMPosted by Stàbz
how are you going to nerf outlaw yet arms war and DH dps are fine?? Blizz how are you so disconnected from the game you make? Go view a damn raid dps chart you fools. Not to mention feral druid and enhance/ele shams are going to need way more of a buff than that to compete.,can we at least get a hint of what "good dps/great dps" is from blizzards point of view so we can see what they are trying to get after with this garbage expansion?

Again, outlaw was so significantly out performing every other DPS in the game its not even funny. Sub and Outlaw finally got their tune. They were able to 100-0 a healer by themselves in arena in one blind. Seriously over tuned. Now Sin rogues are crazy with utility, and poisons that have 100% uptime even while disarmed and can be applied instantly to everyone within range. Rogues are crazy crazy over tuned. Now they perform "just outstanding" instead of broken. If youre having a problem keeping up, i suggest you take a second look at your rotation and stop fat fingering so much.

Also ARMS got the shaft. Lord of War nerfed by 40%. lmao
09/08/2018 05:59 PMPosted by Shoulderfist
09/07/2018 05:24 PMPosted by Alioansaj
Sub and Outlaw damage nerf in PVE i can understand. But you completly fked us in PVP.

LOL

LMAO x2. These rogues are complaining like theyre actually in trouble. They were running 800hp supras against everyone in civics at the drag strip, and now that theyre detuned down to 500hp, theyre complaining they cant keep up, when the real reason is they shift gears like a soccer mom.
Well I will enjoy my fire mage even more come Tuesday :)
HR and RT????? uhhhh how about M+ Issues
Are there more tweaks coming on Tuesday that are above and beyond the Blue's post?
1. From pvp point of view you are going to overtune restodruids further with this patch, they are already OP as it is.

2. Please adress and nerf the drain life trait of afflictionlocks, its a unstoppable oneshotmechanic if executed properly and should not exist in the game.

3. DH's are pretty much immortal to me when metamorphosis is up, and the duration of Metamorphosis with the right build is excessive to say the least. I think the leech it provides in arena should be taken a good look at because I've played against some DH's that despite of being poor players throwing cooldowns randomly, were immune to death.
Can someone from Blizzard please explain why you provided a 5% damage buff to classes ABOVE Spriest in damage, but only gave Spriest a 20% dot buff which only equates to about a 3% dps increase?

Not only did we arguably need more help than the other specs buffed (if for no othe reason than it is the ONLY damage spec for the class meaning we have no other option), but now you have gone and provided us with a weaker buff compared to the other classes around us.

What gives?
09/09/2018 01:29 PMPosted by Toxn
Can someone from Blizzard please explain why you provided a 5% damage buff to classes ABOVE Spriest in damage, but only gave Spriest a 20% dot buff which only equates to about a 3% dps increase?

Not only did we arguably need more help than the other specs buffed (if for no othe reason than it is the ONLY damage spec for the class meaning we have no other option), but now you have gone and provided us with a weaker buff compared to the other classes around us.

What gives?

Of the classes that got dps buffs, the only one that is currently higher than Spriest on warcraft logs in Uldir is destruction lock, which is only slightly higher than S priest. Feral, Demonology, Fire Mage are all below shadow priest.
09/07/2018 06:14 PMPosted by Asmonparse
09/07/2018 06:01 PMPosted by Carmille

Almost like throughput healers with no form of utility and cooldowns are meant to have super strong throughput to make up for it. Weird.

This is also a first pass, doesn't exactly mean no other changes are coming. So

20% makes up far more than utility. There is little reason to bring an Rsham or H pally when you can pick up another healer.

Warcraft logs shows this very well.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/rankings/19#metric=hps&class=Healers

As of this posting, very few H paladins and Rshams have been able to get 8/8 H because people are dropping the H pal and Rshams for Holy priest or MW. Look at the rankings and see that most H pals that are at the top of the All Star rankings cannot get 8/8H...

100% this! The gap between HPreist/Monk and HPally/RShaman is more like a gaping chasm. Utility does NOT make up for that.

In the case of RShamans, 20% less healing for an SLT totem and some half-assed stack healing? That is not reasonable. Healers should heal, first and foremost. Utility doesn't make up for an entire healer spot being wasted because it's filled with something that can barely be considered a healer.
09/09/2018 02:04 PMPosted by Enia
09/07/2018 06:14 PMPosted by Asmonparse

20% makes up far more than utility. There is little reason to bring an Rsham or H pally when you can pick up another healer.

Warcraft logs shows this very well.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/rankings/19#metric=hps&class=Healers

As of this posting, very few H paladins and Rshams have been able to get 8/8 H because people are dropping the H pal and Rshams for Holy priest or MW. Look at the rankings and see that most H pals that are at the top of the All Star rankings cannot get 8/8H...

100% this! The gap between HPreist/Monk and HPally/RShaman is more like a gaping chasm. Utility does NOT make up for that.

In the case of RShamans, 20% less healing for an SLT totem and some half-assed stack healing? That is not reasonable. Healers should heal, first and foremost. Utility doesn't make up for an entire healer spot being wasted because it's filled with something that can barely be considered a healer.

Feel the same way about H Paladin. The utility doesn't make up for the fact that the healing is garbage. And as for H paladin dps, You can just take a disc and get better dps and healing if thats what your going for.

7% buff to holy light and flash of light doesn't fix the mechanics of the class being !@#$. It's literally just rotating around casting single target heals. I really think that they need to make Divine Purpose baseline and replace that talent. The procs from DP make the spec more bearable but as it is right now, in order to take DP you have to sacrifice Beacon of Faith/Virtue.
So mage damage gets a 20% nerf and hunter only gets 5%. Makes sense.
Blizzard, Warriors need some kinda buff, azerite traits for Warrior are absolutely dog !@#$, especially for Prot which forces us to take 1 trait. We need to have our GCD changed and take ignore pain off of the GCD.
09/09/2018 01:29 PMPosted by Toxn
Not only did we arguably need more help than the other specs buffed

Uh... Feral.
09/09/2018 11:59 AMPosted by Schmierfinkz
09/08/2018 05:59 PMPosted by Shoulderfist

LOL

LMAO x2. These rogues are complaining like theyre actually in trouble. They were running 800hp supras against everyone in civics at the drag strip, and now that theyre detuned down to 500hp, theyre complaining they cant keep up, when the real reason is they shift gears like a soccer mom.

Thanks for your post
Nothing for balance druids? Are these devs capable of thought? SMH.
How is there not a single tank in this list ?